Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (856) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1975403 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:10am On Jan 25, 2019
This is the current line up for treasure 7 and to be honest I am greatful that my top four are on the list but I am still a bit upset. When Junghwan was added I didn’t mind because I know that he is talented, I love his voice...he just needs to grow up and I know he will but why in the world is Jae hyuk on this line up for goodness sake, he is not on any of their level as of right now... how did he get their, he has never really stood out in my opinion. Yes everyone deserves a chance but this is definitely not his time. If Mashiho doesn’t debut.... let me just leave it first.

Anyway my top 4 treasures are up there now I just need Mashiho so that fight will not break out. Jung hwan, I love you too my treasure don’t worry I know you will continue to steal my heart pieces by piece like the rest have done.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:24am On Jan 25, 2019
When you are not sleeping at 3am and your husband decides to play the guitar for you until you fall asleep.

Baekhyun oppa was the leader of goodnight lives, lullaby and he still is but Chanyeol oppa did great today. He voice cannot be described. I want him to host a podcast that I can play on repeat. He played the guitar, exposed how good his English was with one line and played with filters.

The cutest thing that happened was I yawned anytime he yawned.

I don’t know if he will save the live but I am hoping he does so I can see it again.

Nae EXO Saranghaeyo.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:33am On Jan 25, 2019
Birthdays:
1. My no 3 bias in 2pm,my sexy junho oppa. Saranghaeyo. Just look at that smile, I can't wait for his next drama.

2. Hwang jung eum unni, Aka my 2nd bias in sugar

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:02am On Jan 25, 2019
Key is enlisting soon, omo my chest is paining me, all of my people are just disappearing, no one is coming out.

Anyway happy news, my first wish for the new year has come true. Byun yo han oppa has picked a Comeback drama. It's a Sci fi space drama and I don't know how that will turn out but at this point I will watch anything with oppa in it, I have missed my husband.

LMAO but kai and jennie, what is this life, someone said I've had periods that lasted longer than this relationship. I feel for them sha, I hope they're secretly dating cos it's obvious they're breaking up cos of pressure from YG, lol dispatch be ruining things.

*currently watching*: clean with passion for now, fates and furies, my strange hero, spring turns to spring, partners for justice
Song of the day : think about it - jb, Mark, youngjae

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:43pm On Jan 25, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

LMAO but kai and jennie, what is this life, someone said I've had periods that lasted longer than this relationship. I feel for them sha, I hope they're secretly dating cos it's obvious they're breaking up cos of pressure from YG, lol dispatch be ruining things.

I SAID IT. I knew he wasn’t ready....when he is ready, no one will be able to stop him not even SM and certainly not dispatch. He just needs to find the one that he is ready to risk everything for, the one that is also ready to do the same.

They better not be secretly dating like you are hoping because that will just be stupid.

I wish my prince all the best.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:56pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ok I am a little sad but it could have been worse. I present to you treasure 7. A lot of people really like Hyun Suk. I personally didn’t really pay that much attention to him but he is not that bad.

My treasure Mashiho might be going back to Japan. I hope he debuts soon. It is still upsetting that Jae hyuk is there and not Mashiho.

Oh well at least my precious 4 is up there and I am so proud.

Yedam, Haruto, JunKyu and Jeongwoo....Junghwan will grow on me and as for the rest my eyes are on you. Hahahahhahaha.

Ok my treasure 7 wasn’t bad, under nineteen is next.

The top 3 are currently my top 3 as well. I just need Ji Jin Seok in top 5 as well. The collab stage with the mentors was fantastic but Jin seok was sick and couldn’t participate, I honestly wanted to cry. I am praying that he is not eliminated.

I really hope my top 5 makes it at least...the show has been so unpredictable.

Now that these are coming to an end, I am waiting for the new ones that are on the way but I am most excited to see my balance again.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:07pm On Jan 25, 2019
sarang60:

I SAID IT. I knew he wasn’t ready....when he is ready, no one will be able to stop him not even SM and certainly not dispatch. He just needs to find the one that he is ready to risk everything for, the one that is also ready to do the same.

They better not be secretly dating like you are hoping because that will just be stupid.

I wish my prince all the best.

LOL if he's not ready why bother starting anything at all, I want them to secretly date jo, it feels like a waste to just end it like that cos of dumb rules, they laid their bed by starting even though jennie knew she wasn't allowed, let them lie on it

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:36pm On Jan 25, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

LOL if he's not ready why bother starting anything at all, I want them to secretly date jo, it feels like a waste to just end it like that cos of dumb rules, they laid their bed by starting even though jennie knew she wasn't allowed, let them lie on it

I don’t know jare. My prince sha should not get in any kind of unnecessary scandal, that is all I care about.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:38pm On Jan 25, 2019
This is nice. It is not perfect but it is really nice.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:55pm On Jan 25, 2019
Dae Jang geum is watching has ended, awwwwnnnn, I'm so proud of yuri, she's officially in my idols that can act list, aigoo that difference in the kiss scenes, Jesus I just kept laughing, so according to these ones and clean with passion for now, eating ramyeon is code for.... Need to add that to my repertoire, I can't believe they used my eunji and seo in guk's song as bgm for that purging couple flashback. btob became a2b lol, every time han San hae starts doing one mumu old school hip hop I'm just like aigoo aigoo aigoo. I thought I wouldn't like them bringing a girl for chef at the very end but I didn't mind it, I liked the way they met, that his book cover tho is he a chef or a seductive model. Lol the twins fake show, wow, I'm really going to miss this cast. MinHyuk is enlisting in the military next month mtchewww oppaaaaa. So are they trying to tell us yuri had cold hands bla bla bla, these people *sigh* and is it really just superstition, I don't even care I enjoyed the drama. PERIOD.

So after 2 weeks of not airing, the best way for clean with passion for now to pay me is by airing only 1 episode this week, are this people crazy and it was a weak episode, yes it was a weak episode, that was what I kept telling myself till I got to the end, omona there is nothing weak about that ending. I can never think of yoo jung as a child again, yoon kyun sang has kissed all of her milk teeth away, na permanent teeth dey that mouth now, wow I'm really impressed with their chemistry, lol I almost died when he gestured for her to feed him, it was so weird cute dumb in a cute weird funny cheesy way, I actually closed my eyes cos I couldn't handle his cheesy expression. Lol shebi they said they would stay together 24/7 lol she got tired. That accident was so fake tho, like the child threw the ball after the girl had screamed and it was the outside of the car that hit the dumpster, what stopped them from going in the car, I guess they just wanted to make him enter bus and taxi. Lol her younger brother and friend, does he have to ask her out as if he wants to beat her up aigoo, he should go and learn from rowoon in about time. They are cute tho, yks is forever a goat #metoo, lol I'm the minessota friend, are you surprised? Dude everybody knows you're the minessota friend, I guess I understand that the grandpa wants him to be healthy to take over his business, he's still a very annoying person tho. Next week's episode looks heartbreaking eotteoke

I didn’t know if I was watching my strange hero or watching yoo seung ho's lips, I think my hormones are on weed or something cos my eyes just kept being drawn to those lips like I had never seen them before, anyway I'm glad that principal took the fall, bok soo shouldn't bring the woman down, that revenge belongs to oh se ho, he must destroy her and if he likes he can destroy himself, wow that woman is terrible, she basically destroyed oh se ho, I felt so sad watching that flashback, he could have been happy, he had friends who loved him but no his mom was a freaking monster, he needs to end her. Now that my byun yo han's wish came to pass, I really hope Kwak dong yeon gets a lead role soon, his acting is so top notch OMG (I hate fnc). He needs a really sunny smiley role tho, this oh se ho role is enough to depress someone, lol those 2 teachers are dating, ysh said he's sending his girlfriend to the military mtchewww dork, I don't see a problem with them dating since he's not a minor but I understand their break up sha, I totally knew that Lee chae min was going to attempt suicide, his mom is terrible sha, which kain life, my wildflowers lol, now that you've tried studying do you like it, they all answered no, honest dumb children. Did that CEO say that was his first kiss, oh my God, this drama wants to kill me. I can't believe it's ending soon, it feels like it started just yesterday.

Spring turns to spring is the funny version of room no 9, lol first of all what is that bgm bom bom bom bom? Omona and the beginning was such a very fake try hard American action film wannabe, and what bom il bom 2 bom Sam. Chai the engrish of the bom IL, I was just laughing. That bom 2 was really bad as a child tho. I love how their voice changes when they change, most switch dramas they only change body not voice, lol watching eom Ji won unni act like a princess was funny sha, both women are funny, I see that cutie from mama fairy is here to, Jae im su = James aigoo kee me lemme die, I knew that her husband would be cheating on her with her assistant even before they showed it and he's the first person to shout I can't forgive her smh, but seriously has Son eun seo unni ever acted a good role, she's always evil, I can't even hate her, she got prettier in this drama, I didn't even recognize her at first. I think I might enjoy this one. I love the daughter she's so pretty and she's not a complete brat, lol plus she's obsessed with b1a4.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:57pm On Jan 25, 2019
sarang60:
This is nice. It is not perfect but it is really nice.

Agreed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:18pm On Jan 25, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Dae Jang geum is watching has ended, awwwwnnnn, I'm so proud of yuri, she's officially in my idols that can act list, aigoo that difference in the kiss scenes, Jesus I just kept laughing, so according to these ones and clean with passion for now, eating ramyeon is code for.... Need to add that to my repertoire, I can't believe they used my eunji and seo in guk's song as bgm for that purging couple flashback. btob became a2b lol, every time han San hae starts doing one mumu old school hip hop I'm just like aigoo aigoo aigoo. I thought I wouldn't like them bringing a girl for chef at the very end but I didn't mind it, I liked the way they met, that his book cover tho is he a chef or a seductive model. Lol the twins fake show, wow, I'm really going to miss this cast. MinHyuk is enlisting in the military next month mtchewww oppaaaaa. So are they trying to tell us yuri had cold hands bla bla bla, these people *sigh* and is it really just superstition, I don't even care I enjoyed the drama. PERIOD.

So after 2 weeks of not airing, the best way for clean with passion for now to pay me is by airing only 1 episode this week, are this people crazy and it was a weak episode, yes it was a weak episode, that was what I kept telling myself till I got to the end, omona there is nothing weak about that ending. I can never think of yoo jung as a child again, yoon kyun sang has kissed all of her milk teeth away, na permanent teeth dey that mouth now, wow I'm really impressed with their chemistry, lol I almost died when he gestured for her to feed him, it was so weird cute dumb in a cute weird funny cheesy way, I actually closed my eyes cos I couldn't handle his cheesy expression. Lol shebi they said they would stay together 24/7 lol she got tired. That accident was so fake tho, like the child threw the ball after the girl had screamed and it was the outside of the car that hit the dumpster, what stopped them from going in the car, I guess they just wanted to make him enter bus and taxi. Lol her younger brother and friend, does he have to ask her out as if he wants to beat her up aigoo, he should go and learn from rowoon in about time. They are cute tho, yks is forever a goat #metoo, lol I'm the minessota friend, are you surprised? Dude everybody knows you're the minessota friend, I guess I understand that the grandpa wants him to be healthy to take over his business, he's still a very annoying person tho. Next week's episode looks heartbreaking eotteoke

I didn’t know if I was watching my strange hero or watching yoo seung ho's lips, I think my hormones are on weed or something cos my eyes just kept being drawn to those lips like I had never seen them before, anyway I'm glad that principal took the fall, bok soo shouldn't bring the woman down, that revenge belongs to oh se ho, he must destroy her and if he likes he can destroy himself, wow that woman is terrible, she basically destroyed oh se ho, I felt so sad watching that flashback, he could have been happy, he had friends who loved him but no his mom was a freaking monster, he needs to end her. Now that my byun yo han's wish came to pass, I really hope Kwak dong yeon gets a lead role soon, his acting is so top notch OMG (I hate fnc). He needs a really sunny smiley role tho, this oh se ho role is enough to depress someone, lol those 2 teachers are dating, ysh said he's sending his girlfriend to the military mtchewww dork, I don't see a problem with them dating since he's not a minor but I understand their break up sha, I totally knew that Lee chae min was going to attempt suicide, his mom is terrible sha, which kain life, my wildflowers lol, now that you've tried studying do you like it, they all answered no, honest dumb children. Did that CEO say that was his first kiss, oh my God, this drama wants to kill me. I can't believe it's ending soon, it feels like it started just yesterday.

Spring turns to spring is the funny version of room no 9, lol first of all what is that bgm bom bom bom bom? Omona and the beginning was such a very fake try hard American action film wannabe, and what bom il bom 2 bom Sam. Chai the engrish of the bom IL, I was just laughing. That bom 2 was really bad as a child tho. I love how their voice changes when they change, most switch dramas they only change body not voice, lol watching eom Ji won unni act like a princess was funny sha, both women are funny, I see that cutie from mama fairy is here to, Jae im su = James aigoo kee me lemme die, I knew that her husband would be cheating on her with her assistant even before they showed it and he's the first person to shout I can't forgive her smh, but seriously has Son eun seo unni ever acted a good role, she's always evil, I can't even hate her, she got prettier in this drama, I didn't even recognize her at first. I think I might enjoy this one. I love the daughter she's so pretty and she's not a complete brat, lol plus she's obsessed with b1a4.

Get out of my head.

Hahahhahahahhaha.

Excellently said.

The Bom’s in S2S are confusing. They are about 4.
The action film and the English was all hilarious. How do Korean dramas get all these English speakers who can’t speak English.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:27pm On Jan 25, 2019
sarang60:

Get out of my head.

Hahahhahahahhaha.

Excellently said.

The Bom’s in S2S are confusing. They are about 4.
The action film and the English was all hilarious. How do Korean dramas get all these English speakers who can’t speak English.

LOL I feel like we might be introduced to even more boms, seriously how can someone who was adopted by an American family as a child be that horrible in English

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ok idol producers China season 2 has started and I haven’t found English subs so I am watching without subs.

I am just about 20 mins in and I wanted to make a quick post about my first impression

This group of idols are gorgeous, more than half of them look mixed honestly, how did their parents get together...weird question, I know but some of these boys are unreal.

I really like the mentors line up but I will really miss Jackson. I don’t know much about The8 so it will be a pleasure Getting to know him.

My PD Zhang is back. My heart ooooo.... he is so precious and priceless and adorable and down to earth and meek and calm and strict and firm and funny and so on and so fort.

Oh and how can I forget, there is someone I recognize already. Casper, hahahahaha yes Casper is back and Incase you don’t know Casper, he was one of the crazy contestants on THE UNIT. I hope he doesn’t get eliminated on time because if he hasn’t changed it will be hilarious with him on the show.

That’s mentors lineup and cute crazy Casper... hahahhahahah.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:22pm On Jan 25, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

This drama was everything! It wasn't to be taken seriously at all!! The humor was off the charts and the love stories were beautiful. I also love how they introduced the love interest for our smexy master chef. I just want to say that this cast was pretty. As in all the lead men were attractive in various ways (Minhyuk though is one HOOOOOT man), the female leads too were attractive, it was nice though.
I'd definitely rewatch this drama and not just for the mouthwatering recipes.

kangminhyuksho:

These people are annoying me. The drama is not that interesting for them to be hoarding it the way hungry people at wedding receptions hoard malt.

Loooool @ him kissing all her milk teeth away, true talk.
I just want it to end biko, I'm tired.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:23pm On Jan 25, 2019
sarang60:
Ok idol producers China season 2 has started and I haven’t found English subs so I am watching without subs.

I am just about 20 mins in and I wanted to make a quick post about my first impression

This group of idols are gorgeous, more than half of them look mixed honestly, how did their parents get together...weird question, I know but some of these boys are unreal.

I really like the mentors line up but I will really miss Jackson. I don’t know much about The8 so it will be a pleasure Getting to know him.

My PD Zhang is back. My heart ooooo.... he is so precious and priceless and adorable and down to earth and meek and calm and strict and firm and funny and so on and so fort.

Oh and how can I forget, there is someone I recognize already. Casper, hahahahaha yes Casper is back and Incase you don’t know Casper, he was one of the crazy contestants on THE UNIT. I hope he doesn’t get eliminated on time because if he hasn’t changed it will be hilarious with him on the show.

That’s mentors lineup and cute crazy Casper... hahahhahahah.

Looool, i hope Casper does well here!! As for my PD husband... I love you!!!!! Hehehe, I'm trying to find the will to watch it, hopefully i do

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:48pm On Jan 25, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

This drama was everything! It wasn't to be taken seriously at all!! The humor was off the charts and the love stories were beautiful. I also love how they introduced the love interest for our smexy master chef. I just want to say that this cast was pretty. As in all the lead men were attractive in various ways (Minhyuk though is one HOOOOOT man), the female leads too were attractive, it was nice though.
I'd definitely rewatch this drama and not just for the mouthwatering recipes.

These people are annoying me. The drama is not that interesting for them to be hoarding it like hungry people at wedding receptions hoard malt.

Loooool @ him kissing all her milk teeth away, true talk.
I just want it to end biko, I'm tired.

Same same same same

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:42pm On Jan 25, 2019
Happy birthday to Junho. God bless you plenty
I can't believe I read through your epistle @Kangminhyuksho. I haven't seen the last episode and your review just made my mouth water for it

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:46pm On Jan 25, 2019
How about romance is a bonus book as our next drama?
Sarang60, RaphaellaDD, PrincipesaPCY, kangminhyuksho, Lordofprogress

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:23pm On Jan 25, 2019
toykathy:

I'm 100% sure @sarang will watch it, as for me, I'll wait till it finishes airing, but y'all can watch it tho, don't mind me

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:53pm On Jan 25, 2019
Lol just cos yoo jung and kyun sang were watching one day, I decided to watch it again, I had even forgotten it was in my laptop , I got to the part they were watching and realized I have no oppa with me, so out of annoyance (and maybe jealousy) I shut down the movie. I'm going to bed, life is not fair, in my next world I want to be born an actress lol (I'm just kidding)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:42am On Jan 26, 2019
toykathy:

I have been on board since the day Lee Jong Suk oppa was born.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:47am On Jan 26, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

I'm 100% sure @sarang will watch it, as for me, I'll wait till it finishes airing, but y'all can watch it tho, don't mind me

Saranghaeyo Nae sarang.

Even if it is just a dark screen with just LJS oppas eyes shining I will watch and scream, laugh and cry.

The fact that you know.... again...Saranghaeyo Nae sarang

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:30am On Jan 26, 2019
toykathy:

Yes!!! I and @Principesa are going to watch!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:33am On Jan 26, 2019
Just imagine how I feel everytime I turn on this game.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 10:04am On Jan 26, 2019
sarang60:
Just imagine how I feel everytime I turn on this game.

I love it!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:58am On Jan 26, 2019
#spotlightsaturday

Today's spotlight is on the supporting characters from marriage not dating

1. Kim hae sook as shin bong gyang, Aka uri male leads mom, she was that woman we all hated before we realized ahh she does have good intentions, her son was her greatest possession. I loved the scene when their relationship changed and he apologized and began to appreciate her.

2. Kim kap soo as gong sung hwan lol, Aka male leads womanizing father, one of my favorite scenes was when han groo went to their house wearing bum short and he kept ogling her, stupid man, I have always watched him in bad guy serious roles so it was kinda fun seeing him be comical even though he was still bad

3. Im ye jin as na so nyeo Aka female leads mom, at first I thought she was deaf and dumb cos she and her husband were communicating through text messages, lol turns out they were beefing mtchewww

4. Park jung kyo as joo Kyung pyo Aka female leads dad, aigoo baba was just happy his daughter scored a rich doctor

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 11:10am On Jan 26, 2019
toykathy:

I am 100% in for anything LJS.
lol I even thought he was in the military. the plot story seems good

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:41am On Jan 26, 2019
APPRECIATION POST FOR IKON'S LOVE SCENARIO

This is in honor of my chanwoo's birthday, so love scenario is currently my favorite ikon title track, is it their best song erm no but there's something special about this song and I guess Korea agrees with me cos they won song of the year at the gda's. I really can't believe YG wanted them to scrap the song. The song is deceptively simple, I think it's technical in a not technical way (I don't even know what I'm saying). The first thing that gripped my attention is that the main instrument in the song is a cowbell, I don't think I have any song that a cowbell is the main instrument, I loved it, the beats was sparse, only in certain sections, but the talent of the group is really what makes this song good. Raps on point, vocals on point, the chant was fun. The mv is terrible, it's like YG expected the song to fail so he gave them 1000 naira to film the mv, I mean it's just the guys in 1 set, but they still make it work, when it got to junhoe's first verse and he did his little dance I was like oohhh hubba hubba, who are you bias wrecker, the choreography is nothing special but I do love the part where they are in a circle with junhoe in the middle and they were moving like a clock. All in all I love the song it's a jam and I cannot listen to it without dancing (or you know attempting to dance)

P.S : happy birthday to my no 1 bias in ikon chanwoo my pretty baby and to my 3rd bias in tvxq but my no 2 husband in Korea after minhyuk, jaejoong oppa, apparently he's currently the richest idol in Korea. Good bye guys I'm moving to Korea to marry him and his money.

*currently watching*: top star yoo baek, clean with passion for now, fates and furies, my strange hero, spring turns to spring, partners for justice
Song of the day : I-yah - cosmic girls

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:42am On Jan 26, 2019
lordprogress:
I am 100% in for anything LJS. lol I even thought he was in the military. the plot story seems good
I'm still wondering how he and Jang geun suk haven't enlisted yet.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:09pm On Jan 26, 2019
Who sang it better
Song title : red light
Artists : Kara vs fx
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : Kara's song is ok. PERIOD. I do like the ttodak ttodak or whatever it is they're saying.

Aigoo I'm emotional about fx's song, it was their last title track with sulli, it's a messy song with different segments but put together its a banger, it's weird sha, too many things were going on but in a good way. Lmao I remember kbs asked them to change their lyrics, they referred to cat that caterpillar used to do roads and they said it was ppl, aigoo korea

If I had to score Kara would get a 2.5/5 and fx would get a 4,but if I add up the awesome mv and choreography it would be a 100 so I'm just gonna leave it at 5/5

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:23pm On Jan 26, 2019
lordprogress:

I am 100% in for anything LJS.
lol I even thought he was in the military. the plot story seems good

Aaahhhhhhhh....sssssshhhhhhhhh......Don’t make me cry just yet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.