Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,475 members, 7,836,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (858) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1985913 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) ... (2180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:50am On Jan 27, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Is that Xiumin? Unnie how far na?

Modified:
I keep going back to look at that second picture.....

Yes he is ooo, It is safe to say that edited female Xiumin can win miss world.

This your how far is confusing me. Who are you asking me or Xiumin Unnie?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:56am On Jan 27, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Wow....her drawings are insanely good! See so many talented people out there....then there's me... lipsrsealed

Ah you are the most talented in my book oooo, I haven’t forgotten your namanana dance cover. That was awesome and I envy you.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:02am On Jan 27, 2019
If you did not intend to see idol producers China S2, that is ok but I will encourage you to atleast see 40mins of the first episode and make sure it is English subbed so you can get the gist.

My balance PD ZHANG has been replaced by a sweet dimple smiling demonic face, you will not know wether to slap him or kiss him hahahhahahahhaha. I would hate to be an ok contestant right now, you just have to be excellent.

Saranghaeyo Nae PD ZHANG, he is smiling so much I can’t handle it. My Goodness it hurts.

Oh and by the way, I am mad at him in real life. That boy needs to take care of himself more.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:34am On Jan 27, 2019
@RaphaellaDD I just wanted to tell you that Casper did so well, he is so mature now. He picked the right song, still very confident but so much more polite.

Everyone was expecting him to get an A and one of the contestant said if Casper doesn’t get an A he will eat a camera hahahhahahahha.....so when Casper finished, Pd gave him a B and then the contestant goes “so I have to eat this camera” hahahhahaha hahahahhah.....( my tummy hurts from laughing)

I am so proud of him and I am really hoping that people vote for him this time.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:48am On Jan 27, 2019
sarang60:

I saw the first and second episodes and I gave up. I am glad you are enjoying but I just wanted to put my phone in a pot and boil it then take it out and fry it while watching because I couldn’t slap any of the characters. To put it nicely, I didn’t and still don’t like it.

Thank you. I did not like it either.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:58am On Jan 27, 2019
sarang60:

Yes I am and I am looovvvvviiiinnnngggggg it.

That rap* scene was one of the most disturbing scenes ever and his reaction when he found out was priceless.

There are so many crazy beautiful scenes and I am breathing it all in.

The king in the cave with all the rituals happening was another one

The king going crazy and bleeding from his ears was everything.

You are so right, I didn’t think of it that way. The king can be considered a villain. I don’t know what will happen but I am really hoping that the Queen and the clown will be safe.

It is currently one of my top 3 airing dramas. YJG is the best.

There can't be two villains in sageuk jhur. My prediction is that the clown's sister would be the king's redemption. He will get better and probably die while protecting the clown and the throne.

Let's see how it goes..... Inserts evil laugh

BTW who has seen the kingdom Scared to watch it cuz of the zombie thingy I read in the plot.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:00am On Jan 27, 2019
sarang60:

I have no idea what you are on about, I have seen nothing, heard nothing. Infact you are just mean.

I will search for the news and post it later. Am not mean, after all I like him too

During a press conference for his latest drama, Romance Is A Supplement, Jong Suk revealed , "I think I'll end up enlisting this year. That's why I have to finish this drama well. I wanted to show this to fans. It's my first time trying the romantic comedy genre. I received a lot of help from Lee Na Young so I'm filming well."

There you have it!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:12am On Jan 27, 2019
sarang60:
@RaphaellaDD I just wanted to tell you that Casper did so well, he is so mature now. He picked the right song, still very confident but so much more polite.

Everyone was expecting him to get an A and one of the contestant said if Casper doesn’t get an A he will eat a camera hahahhahahahha.....so when Casper finished, Pd gave him a B and then the contestant goes “so I have to eat this camera” hahahhahaha hahahahhah.....( my tummy hurts from laughing)

I am so proud of him and I am really hoping that people vote for him this time.

I'm really really glad! You could tell he had a lot of potential on the unit. I hope he makes the final cut.

Looool, i hope the contestant had a mukbang trying to eat the camera

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:13am On Jan 27, 2019
sarang60:

Ah you are the most talented in my book oooo, I haven’t forgotten your namanana dance cover. That was awesome and I envy you.

LMAO!!!! Don't do this to meeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:14am On Jan 27, 2019
sarang60:

Yes he is ooo, It is safe to say that edited female Xiumin can win miss world.

This your how far is confusing me. Who are you asking me or Xiumin Unnie?

Looool, i was asking him hehehe

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:28am On Jan 27, 2019
toykathy:

There can't be two villains in sageuk jhur. My prediction is that the clown's sister would be the king's redemption. He will get better and probably die while protecting the clown and the throne.

Let's see how it goes..... Inserts evil laugh

BTW who has seen the kingdom Scared to watch it cuz of the zombie thingy I read in the plot.

I had my hand in my mouth when she was approaching the little hut. We will see.

I have seen the trailer of kingdom and honestly even if LJS or LMH or any of my oppas were in it, I will wait for it to finish then watch only clips of their scenes on YouTube. That is how bad it is.

That drama is scary, blood of God. I can’t oooo.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:29am On Jan 27, 2019
toykathy:

I will search for the news and post it later. Am not mean, after all I like him too

During a press conference for his latest drama, Romance Is A Supplement, Jong Suk revealed , "I think I'll end up enlisting this year. That's why I have to finish this drama well. I wanted to show this to fans. It's my first time trying the romantic comedy genre. I received a lot of help from Lee Na Young so I'm filming well."

There you have it!

I am glad you like him too and that is all I saw.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:33am On Jan 27, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Looool, i was asking him hehehe

Excellent but When a gorgeous boy makes you question your gender you know the world is upside down.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:38am On Jan 27, 2019
Yaaaaaasssss Psy established his label PNation a few days ago and signed Jessi first!!! Now guess who he just signed.......Hyuna and EDawn!!!!! Arrrgggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Okay, I'm not invested in their relationship...like that....but EDawn is really talented and i was worried about him. I'm really happy for them.

I'm glad he's considering talented people (scandalous or not) and giving them a platform.

P.s I use the word scandalous very very loosely

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:39am On Jan 27, 2019
sarang60:

Excellent but When a gorgeous boy makes you question your gender you know the world is upside down.

LMAO, he is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 9:42am On Jan 27, 2019
sarang60:

I had my hand in my mouth when she was approaching the little hut. We will see.

I have seen the trailer of kingdom and honestly even if LJS or LMH or any of my oppas were in it, I will wait for it to finish then watch only clips of their scenes on YouTube. That is how bad it is.

That drama is scary, blood of God. I can’t oooo.
even me when I checked I was surprised to see 6 episode out only read the plot story about zombie I just can't stand anything zombie and being it Korea and seaguk for that matter it will be very stupid to watch.
as for the crown clown you think the mad king would let go of both the queen(which he is obsessed with) and leaving the throne for the clown it would take a miracle for him to settle for anything less.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:43am On Jan 27, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

1) It is your bumbum that is ugly not my baby 2) I agree with the rest of your comments. Hehehe grin
Aigoo aigoo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:45am On Jan 27, 2019
toykathy:

Na you sure pass. Kangminhyuksho wee bee dulling sombori upandan
I love you too

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:46am On Jan 27, 2019
toykathy:

Mr Thomas kangminhyuksho sir, JGS enlisted last year

Jang is set to start his mandatory military service on July 16, 2018. He will serve as a social office worker following his diagnosis of bipolar disorder in 2011, which classified him as ineligible for active duty in the military. [83][84]

Oh he enlisted, I didn't even know. Is it to late for me to cry Oppppppaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:48am On Jan 27, 2019
toykathy:

YAAAYYYYYY. You guys are legit. Kangminhyuksho is officially canceled!

Again I love you too *runs to cry*

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:51am On Jan 27, 2019
sarang60:

Hahahahhahaha hahahah......this is hilarious and will you kindly leave my Gu Jun Pyo out of this, thank you.

I was never able to full get into WGM honestly. As much as I LOVE variety shows, my heart just couldn’t take it. Yes I saw clips, a few episodes but It would have been very harmful for me to have been invested so I respect anyone who can stand it.

I get you, I just encourage myself by repeating its a scripted show, it doesn't always work sha and I'm really glad the show has ended

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:52am On Jan 27, 2019
sarang60:

He has been since 1872.
He doesn't care

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:53am On Jan 27, 2019
sarang60:

Saranghaeyo
I hate you

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:56am On Jan 27, 2019
sarang60:
Picture I wanted to share but forget to.

First my one of my favorite scenes from clean with passion

LMAO I remember my sister walked into the room while watching this scene and she literally went "what is this rubbish" so I kicked her out and locked the door

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:58am On Jan 27, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

LMAO nado saranghae!!!
Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:59am On Jan 27, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Aigoo aigoo

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:59am On Jan 27, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Mtchewww

Jealousy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:00am On Jan 27, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Oh he enlisted, I didn't even know. Is it to late for me to cry Oppppppaaaaaaaa

Fakeu love!!! This is what happens when you have too many oppas

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:00am On Jan 27, 2019
toykathy:

There you have it!

Aunty who is begging you for all this news, we don't want to see it

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:03am On Jan 27, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

I still HATE you

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:03am On Jan 27, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Fakeu love!!! This is what happens when you have too many oppas
LOL forgive and forget

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:05am On Jan 27, 2019
Aigoo I don't think I can put it off any longer, I think it's time I watched this week's fates and furies, dear God, let nothing happen to the friend and the wife Eotteokke

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) ... (2180) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.