Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,086 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (881) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1978456 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) ... (2177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:05am On Feb 17, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Loool, the best part about his Ya & Hutazone mvs and performances are the thumbnails.....He looked super hot!!! And yes, that was a drag.....

LOL I feel you tho

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:54am On Feb 17, 2019
Spring turns to spring is pretty much meh at this point, it has the potential to be legit funny but something is wrong somewhere, I slept half way through sef, at least now we know those guys are not real Cia

Legal high got funnier kinda, I love the cases, jin goo's role is beginning to look believable although there were a few times I just couldn't get past his former serious roles to enjoy this one but I know I'll come around, even though I watched episode 4 without English subs I still enjoyed it, I can't get over yoon park's pretty, all those ladies leaving their jobs to stare at him lol, like that yeye lawyer said, they should just become window cleaners. Drunk seo eun seo is a hot mess, imitation of dog pretending to be wolf mtchewww, I just realized she wears her wrist watch on her right hand, after my weird love for lefties, I also have a weird love for people that wear watches on their right hands, now I know why I loved her first time I saw her, I personally wear mine on my left but I don't know odd things attract me I guess.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:36am On Feb 18, 2019
Random post : I saw this today and I have not stopped laughing, it feels like they're attacking me lol

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:08am On Feb 18, 2019
Birthdays :

1. My girl park shin hye unni, she's so cool, I love love her and wish her all the best.

2. Kang sora unni my love, please come back to dramaland, you deserve an awesome drama abeg

3. Song jae rim oppa Aka my favorite byeontae ahjussi. The thoughts I have for this guy are not clean at all. Forgive me father for I have sinned.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:24am On Feb 18, 2019
Kim ha neul has a new drama, it's supposed to be a sad melodrama and I am so in

*currently watching*: spring turns to spring, legal high, the light in your eyes
Song of the day : can I love you - no min woo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:47am On Feb 18, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Random post : I saw this today and I have not stopped laughing, it feels like they're attacking me lol

LMAO!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:51am On Feb 18, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

LMAO!!!
I still haven't gotten over the attack

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:08pm On Feb 18, 2019
Random post : so Tiffany left sm and decided to break into the US music scene being korean American, her first few releases were just there but she recently released born again and the song is really good, it was well produced, she worked with really good producers and writers, they've worked with Rihanna, lady gaga etc and the song is really suited for American radio but I must say she sounds very fake, I mean I've always thought of her as a fake person (no offense to her and her fans) but this song just makes her fakeness clearer, that is not her accent, that is not her voice, she's trying so hard to be "Californian valley girl" and it's just annoying to me, even though the song is good, her fake delivery seems too try hard and irks me, but if that's what it will take her to be successful in America, I wish her all the best.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Thank God you know the poster had you in mind.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
toykathy:

Thank God you know the poster had you in mind.
Go AWAY

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OVikkytan49: 10:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
I watched Cinderella and the four knights but I was very disappointed, it was really boring, like 60% of the drama. there were times when I almost dozed off, it was like a sleeping draft cry. but I am not the type who sleep on drama no matter how boring it is. a lot of boring scenes in that drama.... some were nice tho.
The ending interested me the most, one of the best endings I've ever seen. the secretary was my favourite character then seo woo was my second favourite.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:02am On Feb 19, 2019
OVikkytan49:
I watched Cinderella and the four knights but I was very disappointed, it was really boring, like 60% of the drama. there were times when I almost dozed off, it was like a sleeping draft cry. but I am not the type who sleep on drama no matter how boring it is. a lot of boring scenes in that drama.... some were nice tho.
The ending interested me the most, one of the best endings I've ever seen. the secretary was my favourite character then seo woo was my second favourite.

LOL they spoilt that drama

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:32am On Feb 19, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Go AWAY
Going away won't change that post you know

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:27am On Feb 19, 2019
toykathy:

Going away won't change that post you know
It will, you just go and see
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:49am On Feb 19, 2019
I have a habit of watching the first two episodes of airing dramas and then I'd select the ones I enjoy and drop boring ones. This made me started Fiery Priest and am so glad I did. Kim Na Gil and Honey Lee are killing their roles. 4 episodes down and am excited about it. No dull moment

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
Hello fam, hope everyone is doing great.

Congratulations to TREI on their debut today. I have really high hopes for them and I wish them all the best.

Their debut song GRAVITY was really good in my opinion, so happy for them.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:16pm On Feb 19, 2019
toykathy:
I have a habit of watching the first two episodes of airing dramas and then I'd select the ones I enjoy and drop boring ones. This made me started Fiery Priest and am so glad I did. Kim Na Gil and Honey Lee are killing their roles. 4 episodes down and am excited about it. No dull moment

I LOVE IT....

“Drawing a cross on your head will not take you to heaven”. Father Kim.

They are doing amazing and Honey unnie is so beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
Random post : I used to call shinee and fx the kings and Queens of deep house genre until imfact did nanana and now they are the princes' of deep house

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OVikkytan49: 3:20pm On Feb 19, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

LOL they spoilt that drama

like seriously.. I don't know what my sister like abt that drama.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:38pm On Feb 19, 2019
OVikkytan49:

LOL I bet she has her reasons

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:38pm On Feb 19, 2019
OVikkytan49:

LOL I bet she has her reasons

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:35pm On Feb 19, 2019
sarang60:

I LOVE IT....
“Drawing a cross on your head will not take you to heaven”. Father Kim.
They are doing amazing and Honey unnie is so beautiful.
Thank you jare. Honey is a beauty queen, so tall and pretty

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:02pm On Feb 19, 2019
Legal High is 39.9% funny. The rest is just.................

I enjoy the unjust justice though.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
sarang60:

I've been greeting my siblings like yoon park, brothur! Shista! They think I'm insane

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:59am On Feb 20, 2019
I promised myself I wouldn't cry while watching this week's episode of the light in your eyes and I succeeded until I got to the last scene, seeing Nam Joo Hyuk perform for those old people just brought out the tears, I love the fact that even though this drama is heavy on the melancholy they still find a way to make me laugh, son ho Jun oppa is a goat and that almeoni is a case OMG. I'm worried about the dad, he needs to shout, scream or cry really hard cos this keeping everything in and moping about is the first step to a pretty dark depression. I'm so frustrated she can't reveal herself to joo hyuk, I understand, but it's very frustrating, I just want her to blurt it out, I'm Kim hye ja, whether he believes or not is his business. Nam Joo hyuks dad = scum of the century

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:55am On Feb 20, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

I've been greeting my siblings like yoon park, brothur! Shista! They think I'm insane

That guy is the hypocrite of the century. Am curious about what transpired btw him and his mentor.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:56am On Feb 20, 2019
sarang60:

Where were you for the last few days? You didn't show up here.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:23am On Feb 20, 2019
toykathy:

That guy is the hypocrite of the century. Am curious about what transpired btw him and his mentor.

LOL I wonder too but I love him and his character

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:20pm On Feb 20, 2019
toykathy:

Where were you for the last few days? You didn't show up here.

Hahahahhahaha.......I have been here in the shadows chingu. Just been busy and entertainment for me has been zero. I am so behind on dramas and everything but I am gradually catching up. I will be fully back soon.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
D.O oppa, we are definitely adopting animals....having a farm alone will not be enough. I really hope we can get a panda in the process.

This Show is an undiluted showcase of my cheonsa’s. I have never seen D.O show this much affection before.

Oh Sehuney is such a massive toddler and I am loving it. He always looks so put together so I love it when it shows that he is the baby of the bunch.

And Suho omma should not complain ooo, you are the one who spoilt him.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
Say hello to Kris Wu aka Silver and his trusted disciple.

The graphics of this movie was one that I couldn’t find any fault with. I was confused by the story sometimes but the graphics held it all together.

Animated Kris Wu (I need to be able to handle the real life one....so I don’t need this. Thanks)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:40pm On Feb 20, 2019
YES PLEASE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) ... (2177) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.