Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,931 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (900) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1962195 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:15pm On Mar 13, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

LMAO you and your memes

What is happening to your phone or internet or fingers hahahhahaha...... Minhyuk oppa your wife is confuse ohhh. You need to be back ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:18pm On Mar 13, 2019
Priest Number 3

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:36pm On Mar 13, 2019
sarang60:

What is happening to your phone or internet or fingers hahahhahaha...... Minhyuk oppa your wife is confuse ohhh. You need to be back ASAP.

My internet is horrible minhyuk comman save me
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:36pm On Mar 13, 2019
sarang60:
Priest Number 3

Yasssssssss now you're talking

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:41pm On Mar 13, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Yasssssssss now you're talking

I haven’t seen this drama. Kindly tell me all about it.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 1:59pm On Mar 13, 2019
sarang60:
Priest Number 3
NUMBER TWO PLIX!!!!!
I'm here to CONFESS FATHER!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:18pm On Mar 13, 2019
sarang60:

I haven’t seen this drama. Kindly tell me all about it.
Aigoo I did a whole random post on priest goan look for it ma

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:28pm On Mar 13, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Honestly when it comes to all these kind of things, I trust fnc artists to a certain extent, I know the areas I don't trust them but I will not expose my people until they are caught

No 1 area I don't trust fnc artists, Choi jonghoon drunk driving revealed aigoo, I just hope he didn't hurt anyone

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Aigoo I did a whole random post on priest goan look for it ma

Hahahhahaha ok ma .

All this winche winche matter. I will check.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:54pm On Mar 13, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

No 1 area I don't trust fnc artists, Choi jonghoon drunk driving revealed aigoo, I just hope he didn't hurt anyone

He didn’t hurt anyone but it was covered up.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:10pm On Mar 13, 2019
sarang60:

He didn’t hurt anyone but it was covered up.

I really hope it's not more than that, I need fnc to thrive without scandals

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by solomondan20: 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2019
NAME OF ANY KOREAN MOVIE THAT CITY HUNTER ACTOR ACT APART FROM CITY HUNTER

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2019
solomondan20:
NAME OF ANY KOREAN MOVIE THAT CITY HUNTER ACTOR ACT APART FROM CITY HUNTER

City hunter actor name is Lee min ho, catch him in mackerel run, boys over flowers, faith, the heirs, legend of the blue sea

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:12pm On Mar 13, 2019
Random post : just last week I was listening to tgif and I said to myself, it's high time dongwoo got a solo and behold, this week he released his solo. I haven't listened to it yet but I have faith it will be good, one of the reasons I love he and Hoya is that they don't do gra gra rap, their vibe is almost old school, kinda classic and dude hit some falsetto in infinite's last Comeback and I didn't see that coming at all, I hope he features it in his solos

P.S : minhyuk is such a dork, he celebrated NFLYING'S first win by following the members on IG, I've been wondering when he would finally follow them, that guy is a lowkey social media snob

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:20pm On Mar 13, 2019
LOVEBIRD will come to nest in a tree close to your house on the 15th. Please pay attention to our unicorn dinosaur. Kamsahamnida.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:21pm On Mar 13, 2019
Congratulations prince.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:50pm On Mar 13, 2019
Beautiful world.

My baby is so handsome.

This poster make sure me want to sit on the edge of a rooftop as well and watch the sun set.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:51pm On Mar 13, 2019
Happy birthday treasure.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:10pm On Mar 13, 2019
This is bigger than we think.

Some of the things I was worried about are coming to light. My poor Josh, he must not know what to do with himself. Ollie please comfort our boy.

Haruto’s family loved Seungri to bits. His mom was the biggest fan girl. Oh my.....

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:00pm On Mar 13, 2019
Take me to the ball his royal highness.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:48pm On Mar 13, 2019
sarang60:
Which priest, 1 or 2?
Priest 2. That lips ehen...... Salivating

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:04pm On Mar 13, 2019
toykathy:

Priest 2. That lips ehen...... Salivating

Holy mother of God.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by AJstyles7: 9:23pm On Mar 13, 2019
my two favorites, Lee min Ho and Lee jong suk... �

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:51pm On Mar 13, 2019
I would like to use this opportunity to appreciate nae Nampyeon, he is gentle and calm with all the fire going on in fiery priest. He tries to be bold even though he is scared and can’t fight. (So adorable)

He is a talented musical actor and he just calms me down. I am excited to see him in more dramas soon since I didn’t see SFD.

I love that he looks like such a gentle soul and I hope he is actually like that.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:52pm On Mar 13, 2019
AJstyles7:
my two favorites, Lee min Ho and Lee jong suk... �

MEEEEEEEEREEE TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:14pm On Mar 13, 2019
Random post : #videofashion part 1.Video for today is spring again featuring Cao lu, kisum and yerin. Its a cute video about spring and most of the outfits are very cute, plain or just a cute mess

1. The main star of the video, I LOVE

2. I love this outfit on Cao lu, it's very cute, very korean sweet girl ish and spring like, I only wish Cao lu had a bit more flesh on her, it kinda hangs on her thin body, if someone a bit bigger than her wore this it would be totally gorgeous

3. Kisum mostly wore baggy sweaters in the video but I really like this look, the shoes made the outfit very hip, I couldn't get a closer shot so I just took this

4. Random group shot Aka look at us being all cute and playing pretend, look one of us is pretending to eat, another pretending to text and another pretending to have a cold, we deserve a daesang

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by AJstyles7: 10:18pm On Mar 13, 2019
why secretary kim. my golden life. A million tears. who are you. healer. witches love. lovers of music. school 2017. secret love. hide and seek. K2. Am not a robot. I need romance. my shy boss
All these kdrama are so so interesting......

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:20pm On Mar 13, 2019
Part 2.

Worst looks

1. This Cao lu's outfit is just an oversized mess, I don't know if she's channeling granny Russian doll, but the look is fugly

2. Dear kisum I know you're a rapper and all but you're a pretty girl and you don't need to dress like this to prove you're a rapper. I sentence you to 1 year in yezi's house, learn to be a stylish rapper

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:58pm On Mar 13, 2019

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 12:44am On Mar 14, 2019
sarang60:
Stream people!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvOOGkCDx4k
I really enjoyed this song. But the best part is the cheeky laugh at the end. He KNOWS we're not ready.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:44am On Mar 14, 2019
My onscreen personality bias.

I wish he was friends with Baekhyun or they miraculously have a show together. It will be a funny mess.

My fear-fear, my very own gag concert.

I just want to appreciate you.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:47am On Mar 14, 2019
PrincipesaPCY:

I really enjoyed this song.
But the best part is the cheeky laugh at the end.
He KNOWS we're not ready.

No one will ever be ready.

So effortless.

I am so proud.

YouTube reaction channels will be having a feast now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.