Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (901) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1961505 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:12am On Mar 14, 2019

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:43am On Mar 14, 2019
sarang60:
Blood of precious Jesus christ

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:18am On Mar 14, 2019
This chat is real oh. The guy has washed his hands.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:04am On Mar 14, 2019
RaphaellaDD:
This chat is real oh. The guy has washed his hands.

LMAO Hong ki has no filter that's one of the reasons I love him

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:21am On Mar 14, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

LMAO Hong ki has no filter that's one of the reasons I love him

Very necessary in this life we are living oh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:22am On Mar 14, 2019
In the midst of all the messiness, here is Kim Kibum AKA Key AKA Bringer of world peace in a pic from the military

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:27am On Mar 14, 2019
Before somebody will come and beat us with all this KPOP news, here is some Kdrama content grin

1)Romance is a bonus book: Apart from the fact that i loooove the storyline and the dynamic between the main leads, the second OTP is giving me joy!!! Hae Rin is a psychopath!!! And the SML is pretending as if he's normal when he's not! I hope they actually finalize their relationship in the final episodes.

2)Touch your heart: ARGHHHHHHH!!! Every time i watch an episode i say 'You guys should take it easy with the romance, I'm a single pringle'. My chest. They should just date IRL abeg.

Now that you have seen some Kdrama content, the next 3 pages of this thread...... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:38am On Mar 14, 2019
RaphaellaDD:
In the midst of all the messiness, here is Kim Kibum AKA Key AKA Bringer of world peace in a pic from the military

Awwwwwwww keyster

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:41am On Mar 14, 2019
RaphaellaDD:
Before somebody will come and beat us with all this KPOP news, here is some Kdrama content grin

1)Romance is a bonus book: Apart from the fact that i loooove the storyline and the dynamic between the main leads, the second OTP is giving me joy!!! Hae Rin is a psychopath!!! And the SML is pretending as if he's normal when he's not! I hope they actually finalize their relationship in the final episodes.

2)Touch your heart: ARGHHHHHHH!!! Every time i watch an episode i say 'You guys should take it easy with the romance, I'm a single pringle'. My chest. They should just date IRL abeg.

Now that you have seen some Kdrama content, the next 3 pages of this thread...... grin grin grin

I am never shipping Lee dong wook with anyone again, 2 years of shipping him and Lee da hae and all I got was a big disappointment, never again

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:56am On Mar 14, 2019
Random post : as of today all of the bands in fnc have 4 members, aigoo I didn't sleep last night, I suddenly remembered one ft island weekly idol episode I watched where they crowned jonghoon the member with the most phone numbers of female celebrities, I remember they were even hailing him cos he had Jessica's number and all, who knows how many people's numbers he gave to Seungri them and how many of them are actually victims, the worst part for me is that these people are all connected to minhyuk one way or another he must feel awful, jonghoon is his closest friend in ft island, they play golf together with park hanbyul whose husband is also involved in the matter, junhyung is park shin hyes close friend and they're both close to minhyuk aigoo lemme just stop here before my overactive imagination starts forming evil thoughts

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lilmizzy(f): 11:32am On Mar 14, 2019
Anybody linked to this mess is guilty one way or another. either he saw it and kept quiet about it or he enjoyed watching. so they are all guilty. I had hope before highlight's junghyun admitted his own . now they can all rot in jail for all I care. f u c k them all for betraying the trust of all their fans . rot in hell you motherf ** kers.

(forgive my rant. I just had to let it out for my mental health)

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:38am On Mar 14, 2019
lilmizzy:
Anybody linked to this mess is guilty one way or another. either he saw it and kept quiet about it or he enjoyed watching. so they are all guilty. I had hope before highlight's junghyun admitted his own . now they can all rot in jail for all I care. f u c k them all for betraying the trust of all their fans . rot in hell you motherf ** kers.

(forgive my rant. I just had to let it out for my mental health)

Please please please rant away. It's so disheartening to find out that these people you thought were good people are actually rotten on the inside. Tufiakwa. They should all go to jail...and drop the soap multiple times.

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:40pm On Mar 14, 2019
Guys, please suggest dramas that made you laugh to the point of almost being placed in a mental home.

I need to clear my eyes and heart. After these past few days, I think we all need to.

I recommend Waikiki for those who haven’t seen it.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:03pm On Mar 14, 2019
Wait!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh noooooo!!!!!!!!

Somebody tell me it is a lie!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so done.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:21pm On Mar 14, 2019
Lmfao cnblue's jonghyun is part of the prison 101 Boys, this is soooo not funny, he was my least favorite in the group but still wow I mean wow

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:35pm On Mar 14, 2019
sarang60:
Guys, please suggest dramas that made you laugh to the point of almost being placed in a mental home.

I need to clear my eyes and heart. After these past few days, I think we all need to.

I recommend Waikiki for those who haven’t seen it.

Thank you

1)Jugglers - the series
2)Twenty - the movie
3)What's wrong with secretary Kim

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:58pm On Mar 14, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Lmfao cnblue's jonghyun is part of the prison 101 Boys, this is soooo not funny, he was my least favorite in the group but still wow I mean wow

He wasn’t my least favorite he was a very close second. I have been a fan since he stared in one drama like that can’t remember the name now. He was young then kinda, He sang and played an instrument on the street like busking if I I remember correctly. I also saw him on WGM.

I can’t believe all of this.

Oh well. Prison 101 boys indeed.

Their band name will be S and the 4J’s. (For now) only heaven knows what more is coming.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:03pm On Mar 14, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

1)Jugglers - the series
2)Twenty - the movie

I have seen number 2 and 3. I didn’t think 3 was that funny ooo. Let me check out Jugglers.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:10pm On Mar 14, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

1)Jugglers - the series
2)Twenty - the movie

Oh!!!!!!!!!! now I remember Jugglers BJH and CD. I didn’t finish it.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:12pm On Mar 14, 2019
My treasure are in the airport, these babies are completely oblivious about what is going on from the pictures I am seeing. Jeongwoo, Junkyu and Haruto look like they are on a run way in a kids party. Stay happy treasures.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2019
Seeing them smile makes me smile. Look at how happy Jeongwoo is.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:04pm On Mar 14, 2019
Me: I trust fnc artists, I know the kind of things they can do yen yen yen

Also me:

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:06pm On Mar 14, 2019
These foetus idols should better learn from their hyungs, what's done in the dark will surely come to the light. Ikon, nflying, sf9 do not follow your hyungs path I beg you in the name of God

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:08pm On Mar 14, 2019
sarang60:

He wasn’t my least favorite he was a very close second. I have been a fan since he stared in one drama like that can’t remember the name now. He was young then kinda, He sang and played an instrument on the street like busking if I I remember correctly. I also saw him on WGM.

I can’t believe all of this.

Oh well. Prison 101 boys indeed.

Their band name will be S and the 4J’s. (For now) only heaven knows what more is coming.

I only watched his wgm episodes that minhyuk appeared him, he was very close to minhyuk but it took me a while to Stan him, I don't even know why

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:20pm On Mar 14, 2019
Jonghoon has written epistle on IG, some people are with him, some have sent him to hell, all I know is, if this shi!t wasn't revealed, he would have kept quiet so bye boy. Also they have started asking when jonghyun will leave the group, IG is the shi!t right now, I have no words, the backlash is plenty

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2019
I feel so bad for jonghyun stans, most of them have closed their accounts

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
I feel so bad for jonghyun stans, most of them have closed their accounts

I completely understand them. I don’t know what I would do.

This just goes to show how invested we can be when we enjoy something for whatever reason.

EXO for example inspire me and I have said it again and again. Their struggles, their strengths, their music, their pain and joy, their untold stories, their online presence, I sincerely appreciate and adore these people, I wish them the world and heaven included. I have come to have this whole idea of who I think (know) they are ( no joke)

Imagine how I would feel to find out it is all a lie, and just for the most inhuman thing.

I DON’T KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:04pm On Mar 14, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Jonghoon has written epistle on IG, some people are with him, some have sent him to hell, all I know is, if this shi!t wasn't revealed, he would have kept quiet so bye boy. Also they have started asking when jonghyun will leave the group, IG is the shi!t right now, I have no words, the backlash is plenty

The only reason some people were for him was because he apologized to the victims and the innocent people that have been accused. People felt like his apology is the only one with a bit of heart in it. The rest almost sounded like damage control.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:08pm On Mar 14, 2019
Yes own it king.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:10pm On Mar 14, 2019
I know you know I just woke up but that doesn’t give you the guts to talk trash to me. I will still come for you NOW.

So unbothered.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:23pm On Mar 14, 2019
This was unexpected but I am happy about it.

To this Sunshine and treasure, I hope that SM treats you right. I pray you never lose your beautiful smile.

Congratulations YunSeo.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:25pm On Mar 14, 2019
sarang60:

The only reason some people were for him was because he apologized to the victims and the innocent people that have been accused. People felt like his apology is the only one with a bit of heart in it. The rest almost sounded like damage control.

Pls post the pictures of these guys. The guy in orange marmalade is CN Blue Lee jong hyun

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.