Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (906) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1978651 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) ... (2177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:44pm On Mar 17, 2019
PrincipesaPCY:

I'm watching it but he's not a fave on mine now.
Prosecutor Kang on the other hand ...........

Hahahhahahahahaha........
You are attracted to the fine boy and his good-bad boy character.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 7:13pm On Mar 17, 2019
sarang60:

Hahahhahahahahaha........ You are attracted to the fine boy and his good-bad boy character.
Lol. Yes but Jinyoung is half idiot, half sad puppy.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Aigoo so this legal high people actually pimped out old papa because of house lol, yoon sang goo and minji's love lmao. I'm glad yoon park oppa is no longer with b&g jare, why do I keep feeling sorry for him

*currently watching*: spring turns to spring, legal high, the light in your eyes, big issue
Song of the day : jump - shinee (a mood #shineeisagenre)

The first time i listened to this song i deleted it immediately. Then i heard it in a video on YouTube and wondered what was wrong with my ears, i really loved Key's voice here.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 8:17pm On Mar 17, 2019
Yaaaaaaasssssssssss, MY COFFEE PRINCE HUSBAND IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so darn HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!! My word!!!!!!!!! Plus SECRETARY KIM!!!!!!!!!
What a way to KEEP ME WATCHING!!!!!!!
TVN RULES!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 10:03pm On Mar 17, 2019
[quote author=PrincipesaPCY post=76741183]

I'm watching it but he's not a fave on mine now.
Prosecutor Kang on the other hand ...........[/quote
Lol the prosecutor kang I like him too especially in "witch court" and "marry me now" he was my favorite.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:12pm On Mar 17, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

The first time i listened to this song i deleted it immediately. Then i heard it in a video on YouTube and wondered what was wrong with my ears, i really loved Key's voice here.

Yes key is lowkey becoming something else walahi, I mean cold sounds like something a bona-fide rnb singer would do

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:11am On Mar 18, 2019
raychelomoregbee:
I've found an app where you can download all the korean movie you want,straight to your phone along with English subtitles.�
No registration needed.
Just the app and data and space

Chat me up on whatsapp on how to get the app

NB: App is not free and goes for a token of #500 only.

Trust me its totally worth it. The only thing keeping me back is Nepa�

I can't stop laughing.... Just passing by

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:16am On Mar 18, 2019
I just watched its ok its love and I love it so much. D. O was something else. Jo In Sung is a talented actor and am starting to love him now. He looks so much like Jang Geum Suk oppa, atleast that was the first impression I had on him.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by angelanto8(f): 8:35am On Mar 18, 2019
toykathy:
I just watched its ok its love and I love it so much. D. O was something else. Jo In Sung is a talented actor and am starting to love him now. He looks so much like Jang Geum Suk oppa, atleast that was the first impression I had on him.
He's such a great actor and i loved his chemistry with Gonghyojin.....One of my fav kdramas

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:59am On Mar 18, 2019
toykathy:

From where does jis resemble JGS, I don't see it

P.S : do not love him, he's MINE

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:22am On Mar 18, 2019
Random post : as much as I think sf9's enough is a good title track, I do think fnc took them a step back, now or never was so unique but with enough they've gone back to any boy group can do this territory, it's a good song not just the unique I'm looking for

P.S : happy birthday to Jang nara unni how this woman is nearing 40 and still looking so cute is the ninth wonder of the world

*currently watching*: spring turns to spring, legal high, the light in your eyes, big issue
Song of the day : tgif - dongwoo

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:28am On Mar 18, 2019
Irrespective you're still my #mancrushmonday

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:32am On Mar 18, 2019
Who sang it better
Song title : dream
Artists : baekhyun & suzy vs Kim min jae & younha vs Leo vs Kim so hyun
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : baekhyun and suzy's collaboration is a great song, I love the jazz vibe, I can listen to the song all day lounging somewhere, I love their vocals, suzy actually impressed me at least in the recorded version (haven't heard them do it live). Every time the song seems to want to get boring or repetitive the instruments help it. Lol baekhyun's werr I don't care, cosh I will make you believe is a mood.

Kim min jae and younha's collaboration is an ost, Kim min jae is a pretty OK rapper and he did very well, the rap and singing were on point, especially when he sped up I was like yasss my baby lol, younha does what younha does best, siinnggg, but I kinda feel like their parts don't really fit together, her chorus kinda slows the pace of the song that you'll end up forgetting it's the same song that has that energetic rap

Leo's song is a ballad, an OK ballad

Kim so hyun's is an ost, now she's not a trained singer and it shows, the song is just ok

If I had to score baekhyun and suzy would get a 5/5, Kim min jae and younha would get a 3/5 it should be 2.5 but min jae was really impressive, Leo would get a 2/5 and so hyun would get a 1.5

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:03am On Mar 18, 2019
Minho might be enlisting next month Eotteokaji what is my life, honestly taemin should just go with them before we hear stories that touch

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:38am On Mar 18, 2019

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:22pm On Mar 18, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Irrespective you're still my #mancrushmonday

All he did was gamble, I don't understand why it's a crime there even if you gamble in a place where it's legal, but i wish him all the best. SK needs to get some sticks out of their asses

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:23pm On Mar 18, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Minho might be enlisting next month Eotteokaji what is my life, honestly taemin should just go with them before we hear stories that touch

Ah!!!! My Taemin? I die!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:24pm On Mar 18, 2019
sarang60:

Progress!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:22pm On Mar 18, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

From where does jis resemble JGS, I don't see it
P.S : do not love him, he's MINE
Is there any man in Korea who is not yours

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:25pm On Mar 18, 2019
I just saw a video on Facebook. A girl speaking korean like she's eating rice. I was like, kangminhyuksho and sarang60 should comman watch too o. You guys better do your own video for us.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

All he did was gamble, I don't understand why it's a crime there even if you gamble in a place where it's legal, but i wish him all the best. SK needs to get some sticks out of their asses

Dem dey craze, they need a fela to challenge all these rubbish policies through music

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Ah!!!! My Taemin? I die!!!!
LOL you will live

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2019
toykathy:
Is there any man in Korea who is not yours
Yes joon young for instance

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2019
toykathy:
I just saw a video on Facebook. A girl speaking korean like she's eating rice. I was like, kangminhyuksho and sarang60 should comman watch too o. You guys better do your own video for us.

Lewl

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 3:41pm On Mar 18, 2019
LMAO, fly wey no dey hear word go follow dead body enter grave.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:57pm On Mar 18, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Yes joon young for instance
Wehdone ma'am

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:03pm On Mar 18, 2019
RaphaellaDD:
LMAO, fly wey no dey hear word go follow dead body enter grave.

No I am actually fine with this, he's enlisting and it's just a single, it's the least he can do for his fans, if minhyuk can release a whole a** album and top iTunes in Indonesia and Japan then I don't see why Minho won't get a solo song, here's hoping he sings and not rap all through

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:49pm On Mar 18, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

No I am actually fine with this, he's enlisting and it's just a single, it's the least he can do for his fans, if minhyuk can release a whole a** album and top iTunes in Indonesia and Japan then I don't see why Minho won't get a solo song, here's hoping he sings and not rap all through

At the end of the day I'm not a flamer so i won't really be moved by anything but i don't see Minho as a singer, yes there are times when i hear a nice sound and i check colorcoded lyrics and he's the one singing but emmmm. Oya flamers enjoy your music

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:53pm On Mar 18, 2019
Updates

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:22pm On Mar 18, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

At the end of the day I'm not a flamer so i won't really be moved by anything but i don't see Minho as a singer, yes there are times when i hear a nice sound and i check colorcoded lyrics and he's the one singing but emmmm. Oya flamers enjoy your music

Leave us alone, we will enjoy *sticks tongue out*

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:23pm On Mar 18, 2019
sarang60:
Updates

LMAO YG is probably cursing the day he met Seungri, poor go ara does it mean she's leaving the drama, how far have they gone

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:32pm On Mar 18, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Leave us alone, we will enjoy *sticks tongue out*

grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) ... (2177) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.