Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (904) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1978512 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) ... (2177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:44am On Mar 16, 2019

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:58am On Mar 16, 2019
Mrs Kang will love this.

I might because of my Nampyeon. He looks divine.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:11pm On Mar 16, 2019
#spotlightsaturday

Today's spotlight is on supporting actors from my girlfriend is a nine tailed fox.

1. Park soo jin as eun hye in Aka annoying ex girlfriend, she really played annoying well. Lol there was a way she walked, kinda bent, me I think she couldn't manage her heels lol

2. Song dong IL as ban doo Hong, lol he played the director of the art school, freaking hilarious, chow Yun fat wannabe whose urine shatters walls

3. Yoon yoo sun as cha min suk, Lee seung gi's kindhearted but mumu aunt, her love line with chow Yun fat was hilarious, every time udon soup

4. Byun hee bong as cha poong Aka harabeoji but honestly this guy is everyone's harabeoji

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:14pm On Mar 16, 2019
sarang60:
Mrs Kang will love this.

I might because of my Nampyeon. He looks divine.

I might but I honestly don't think I have plans to watch it

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2019
Who sang it better
Song title : with you
Artists : exo vs b1a4
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : I honestly don't know what was wrong with me or maybe I was really sleepy cos when I first heard this exo song, I didn't like it and threw it to the side but the second time I listened to it I was like wow,, this is a good song, chen's notes, the rap was good and fit the song, the breakdown after the rap. A beautiful song.

B1a4's song is an ost, it started with a pretty interesting guitar work and that was it, unfortunately the song fell short, just there.

If I had to score exo would get a 3.5/5 a very solid 3.5 and b1a4 1/5

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:46pm On Mar 16, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

I might but I honestly don't think I have plans to watch it

Have you seen the teasers?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:50pm On Mar 16, 2019
sarang60:

Have you seen the teasers?

Nope didn't want to tempt myself, but they look really stylish in the stills lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:55pm On Mar 16, 2019
Random post : favorite we got married couples. I love kwanghee and sunhwa individually but as a couple hmm, OK the thing is kwanghee has always given me gay vibes Noah fence to him and his fans and honestly until the day I see an article about him dating a girl, I'll always have this mindset, he and sunhwa are still friends tho and he even claimed he developed real feelings for her at the time so people started saying they dated but me I'm like naahhh

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 1:01pm On Mar 16, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Erm first of all it's Jon snow, and yes, yes he could *drops mic*
Oh plix!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Jon but THE THRONE IS KIM JONGINS!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 1:13pm On Mar 16, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Who sang it better
Song title : with you
Artists : exo vs b1a4
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : I honestly don't know what was wrong with me or maybe I was really sleepy cos when I first heard this exo song, I didn't like it and threw it to the side but the second time I listened to it I was like wow,, this is a good song, chen's notes, the rap was good and fit the song, the breakdown after the rap. A beautiful song.

B1a4's song is an ost, it started with a pretty interesting guitar work and that was it, unfortunately the song fell short, just there.

If I had to score exo would get a 3.5/5 a very solid 3.5 and b1a4 1/5

This song is amazing.
My issue with it really is that in the album EXTRAORDINAIRE that is DMUMT, it is in almost last place.
The other songs are just more appealing to me.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:30pm On Mar 16, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Nope didn't want to tempt myself, but they look really stylish in the stills lol

No wonder. If you don’t want to watch don’t see the teasers. Ovaries can be overrated.....hahahahhahaha

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:34pm On Mar 16, 2019
PrincipesaPCY:

This song is amazing.
My issue with it really is that in the album EXTRAORDINAIRE that is DMUMT, it is in almost last place.

True.

With you is second to last for me. I have warmed up to Bad dream but I still think that my angels were just trying to save it from drowning. Hahahhahahahhaha.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 1:38pm On Mar 16, 2019
sarang60:

True.

With you is second to last for me. I have warmed up to Bad dream but I still think that my angels were just trying to save it from drowning. Hahahhahahahhaha.

Bad dream is 3rd to the last for me.
Last is Gravity.
I like it at times but most times, I don't even listen to it when it starts playing.
With you is second too.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 1:39pm On Mar 16, 2019
sarang60:

No wonder. If you don’t want to watch don’t see the teasers. Ovaries can be overrated.....hahahahhahaha

I'm watching it oh.
Ovaries are overrated anyways.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:39pm On Mar 16, 2019
PrincipesaPCY:

Oh plix!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love Jon but THE THRONE IS KIM JONGINS!!!!!!!!!!

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

PREACH IT!!!!!!!!

HE KNOWS IT!!!!!!!!!!
WE ALL KNOW IT!!!!!!!!

Goodness me......why am I so emotional about EXO.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 1:41pm On Mar 16, 2019
sarang60:

PREACH IT!!!!!!!!
HE KNOWS IT!!!!!!!!!! WE ALL KNOW IT!!!!!!!!
I'm laughing. See his AJEBO IGWE CHAIR!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 1:43pm On Mar 16, 2019
sarang60:

PREACH IT!!!!!!!!
HE KNOWS IT!!!!!!!!!! WE ALL KNOW IT!!!!!!!!
This young man has BUNS OF STEEL!!!!! Can you SEE THAT?!!!!!!!!!
#Thirsty

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:57pm On Mar 16, 2019
PrincipesaPCY:

This young man has BUNS OF STEEL!!!!!
Can you SEE THAT?!!!!!!!!!

#Thirsty

It is impossible not to see it.

RESPECT

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:40pm On Mar 16, 2019
Random post : #videofashion. Video for today is ukiss's believe, there was uniform (boring) and a few individual outfits, they ranged from OK and simple to okay but what the hell is attached to it to OK but doesn't really fit the body frame of the people wearing it. My favorites

1. This is probably the hottest look in the video, classic black suit but with a t shirt inside, I only wish he was standing and why is he in a bathroom, sitting on the edge of a bath tub clothed, who shot this mv, didn't you ever hear of shirtless, maybe he takes his bath with clothes on

2. Oh look a blazer that doesn't make me want to kill myself, love it simple and understated but not ugly

3. Random group shot Aka this is how you spell S-W-E-G

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:43pm On Mar 16, 2019
Worst look

1. Wait is this dude really wearing leaves with tiny light bulbs, oh look he's also hanging out in the bathroom, I give up

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:43pm On Mar 16, 2019
PrincipesaPCY:

Oh plix!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love Jon but THE THRONE IS KIM JONGINS!!!!!!!!!!

Bend the knee mortal!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:45pm On Mar 16, 2019
PrincipesaPCY:

This song is amazing.

I feel ya, that was the main reason I threw it away at first

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:51pm On Mar 16, 2019
PrincipesaPCY:

Bad dream is 3rd to the last for me.
Last is Gravity.
I like it at times but most times, I don't even listen to it when it starts playing.
With you is second too.

Gravity is my jam, there's something in the beat. I don't even know which is my favorite but oasis, oh la la la and 24 7 are pretty up there, there's something lowkey ho anthemic about them and I love a good ho anthem

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Gravity is my jam, there's something in the beat. I don't even know which is my favorite but oasis, oh la la la and 24 7 are pretty up there, there's something lowkey ho anthemic about them and I love a good ho anthem

Hahahahhahaha......And I admire your terminologies. Mrs Park is not an exemption.

Ho anthem it is.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 16, 2019
Please, which website can i download Korean dramas from using my mobile?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:59pm On Mar 16, 2019
Random post : a list of poor babies who can't promote with their names because other people have their names part 1

1. Jun k born junsu but we already had tvxq junsu who is pretty famous so...

2. Kim woo bin born Kim hyun joong but we have ss501 Kim hyun joong so...

3. Key born Kim Kibum but we have super junior Kim Kibum so...

4. Lee tae ri born Lee min ho but lmao do I even have to spell it out, sorry dude

5. Jr born park jinyoung but we have jyp and ex b1a4 jinyoung but this one took back his name, he officially went back to jinyoung, he didn't want to be junior. A man

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:00pm On Mar 16, 2019
HenryDion:
Please, which website can i download Korean dramas from using my mobile?

Dramas.nu
Dramafire.info
Daebakdrama.com
Kissasian.sh

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by stillondmatter: 6:04pm On Mar 16, 2019
Can someone please recommend Lee min ho's recent interesting movie and site where Korean movies can be downloaded. Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:03pm On Mar 16, 2019
Random post : just like I'm 50% sure taemin will never have a Korean title track as epic as move, I am also 50% sure taeyang will never have a title track as epic as eyes, nose, lips

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:04pm On Mar 16, 2019
stillondmatter:
Can someone please recommend Lee min ho's recent interesting movie and site where Korean movies can be downloaded. Thanks in advance

@sarang60 they are looking for you

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:11pm On Mar 16, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Random post : a list of poor babies who can't promote with their names because other people have their names part 1

1. Jun k born junsu but we already had tvxq junsu who is pretty famous so...

2. Kim woo bin born Kim hyun joong but we have ss501 Kim hyun joong so...

3. Key born Kim Kibum but we have super junior Kim Kibum so...

4. Lee tae ri born Lee min ho but lmao do I even have to spell it out, sorry dude

5. Jr born park jinyoung but we have jyp and ex b1a4 jinyoung but this one took back his name, he officially went back to jinyoung, he didn't want to be junior. A man

Jr said he likes Junior but it just felt weird as he got older. Hahahahaha.....

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OVikkytan49: 8:25pm On Mar 16, 2019
Park gun tae: the last time he appeared in a drama was in 2015, since then *no news abt him*. I was curious as to why he disappeared so I searched news abt him and shocked guess what, he's in military service, fantastic decision he take after his hyung(ysh). it's better to go sooner to later.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) ... (2177) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.