Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (938) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1967999 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:01pm On Apr 16, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Ya why are you replying me, have you forgotten we are at war

Yes we are but Rowoon is probably eating kimbap right now and he doesn’t care about our war so if I have a question I will ask, if you post something I need to quote I will. Deal with it. Hahahhahahahahaha.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:03pm On Apr 16, 2019
PrincipesaPCY:

The Ji Chang Wook jumped out!!!!!

Hahahahhahahahahah....it sure did.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:05am On Apr 17, 2019
sarang60:

Yes we are but Rowoon is probably eating kimbap right now and he doesn’t care about our war so if I have a question I will ask, if you post something I need to quote I will. Deal with it. Hahahhahahahahaha.

You think after working hard to make kimbap for my woonie, I'll have time to reply you, girl please

P.s : this is not a reply

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:02am On Apr 17, 2019
Birthdays :

1. Lee jun ki oppa of life, I'm still hoping you and jeon hye bin will get back together, unbreak my heart jebal

2. Lee si young unni, this lady can act anything and I mean anything, I really wish she was a bigger star, I love her.

3. My baby ahn hyo seop, he's like a mix of Nam joo hyuk and got7's mark, that was what drew me to him, but he's also shaping up to be a good actor, I can't wait to see what he has to offer when abyss starts

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:39am On Apr 17, 2019
Assa ji sung and lee se young have accepted the drama, can't wait

I don’t know why but I still stand by my opinion that yoochun didn't force his ex to do drugs, I strongly believe both of them went into it with their 2 eyes open, she probably wants to make his life a living hell using this, I might be wrong but it's what I feel

*currently watching*: big issue, doctor prisoner, confession, my fellow citizens, special labor inspector jo, I hate you juliet, the miracle we met
Song of the day : blossom tears - Lyn featuring leo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:01pm On Apr 17, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

You think after working hard to make kimbap for my woonie, I'll have time to reply you, girl please

P.s : this is not a reply

No wonder he is at my house throwing up, what have you done?

Dowoon Nampyeon mianhaeyo, I am apologizing on behalf of you side chick, I shouldn’t have let her come in.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
Good afternoon from big beautiful almond eyes and I. (Part 8 )

#xiuminsheartforyou.
#youareworththewait
Signed
MRS EXO

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:05pm On Apr 17, 2019
Nice.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:06pm On Apr 17, 2019
Wasn’t what I was expecting, but it looks good and different.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2019
I love this picture, I am still drooling over his long hair and his presence.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:45pm On Apr 17, 2019
ANNOUNCEMENTS/NEWS UPDATES

___________Park Seo Joon considers starring in JTBC's new drama

Park Seo Joon's management agency Awesome Ent shared, "Park Seo Joon is considering the offer to take on a role in JTBC's new drama 'Itaewon Class'."

___________Singer Lee Gikwang announced that he will release a new single album before his enlistment as a farewell gift for fans.

Lee Gikwang's new digital single "Say Goodbye with a Smile" will be released at 6 pm (KST) April 18 via digital music sites.

_____________Wheesung responds to suspicion of taking drugs with Amy

Singer Wheesung has given an official stance on being suspected accomplice of using Propofol with Amy.

On April 17, Wheesung's management company Realslow Company objected to the declaration of the conspiracy to sexually abuse, " We would like to clearly affirm that the suspicion relating to Wheesung published on SNS on April 16 is not true. Wheesung said with certainty that there was absolutely no such thing and would receive the proper punishment if there was evidence proving that he was a drug user as the other person's statement."

The company continued to emphasize that all the suspicion of drug use have been resolved in the past, "In 2013, while performing his military service, Wheesung was found innocent of Propofol use suspicion. At that time, he received a thorough investigation from the military prosecution and proved the proper use of prescription drugs prescribed by a doctor for treatment purposes, thus washing away the suspicion. After that, he also underwent an investigation regarding the use of sleeping pills, but the prosecution of the case was undoubtedly suspended."

Earlier, former TV personality Amy posted on her SNS, revealing she used to take banned substances with a celebrity A. She also accused A of inciting someone else to rape her in order to prevent her from telling the truth about him to the police. According to the post of Amy and the details in the past, Wheesung was suspected as celebrity A by netizen.

__________Park Yoo Chun suspected of waxing hair before drug test

On April 17, singer Park Yoo Chun, who was accused of using drugs, presented himself to the Gyeonggi Provincial Police Department.

In the process of sampling hair and fuzz, the police confirmed that Park Yoo Chun had removed most of the hair on his body. Finally, they had to sample head hair and leg hair of Park Yoo Chun and sent them to National Forensic Service for assessment.

In the case of drug use, remaining narcotic components in the hair follicles (such as hair) can be reduced by drying or dying.

Therefore, the police are looking at the situation in the direction he had intentionally destroyed the evidence by waxing except for the hair.

__________ Ji Chang Wook in talks for his comeback work

Actor Ji Chang Wook is considering drama "City Of Stars" as his first work after discharging from the military.

___________Suran shares about losing 1 side of breast due to breast cancer

Singer Suran confessed that she was shocked when diagnosed with breast cancer at her late 20s.

She had breast cancer for 4 years and after the surgery she felt depressed, she lost herself in the process but she is gradually coming to terms with it.

Credit: Tenasia = Reporter Kim Soo Kyung, Xports News = Reporter Jeon Won, Sports Seoul = Reporter Hong Seung Han, Sports Chosun = Reporter Park Ah Ram, Newsen = Reporter Park Soo In, Sportschosun.com = Reporter Jung Ahn Ji.

GOOD DAY AND GOD BLESS
SIGNED
MRS EXO.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:42pm On Apr 17, 2019
sarang60:

No wonder he is at my house throwing up, what have you done?

Dowoon Nampyeon mianhaeyo, I am apologizing on behalf of you side chick, I shouldn’t have let her come in.

Dude you can't even spell his name properly just let it go

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:47pm On Apr 17, 2019
sarang60:
ANNOUNCEMENTS/NEWS UPDATES

___________Park Seo Joon considers starring in JTBC's new drama

Park Seo Joon's management agency Awesome Ent shared, "Park Seo Joon is considering the offer to take on a role in JTBC's new drama 'Itaewon Class'."

___________Singer Lee Gikwang announced that he will release a new single album before his enlistment as a farewell gift for fans.

Lee Gikwang's new digital single "Say Goodbye with a Smile" will be released at 6 pm (KST) April 18 via digital music sites.

_____________Wheesung responds to suspicion of taking drugs with Amy

Singer Wheesung has given an official stance on being suspected accomplice of using Propofol with Amy.

On April 17, Wheesung's management company Realslow Company objected to the declaration of the conspiracy to sexually abuse, " We would like to clearly affirm that the suspicion relating to Wheesung published on SNS on April 16 is not true. Wheesung said with certainty that there was absolutely no such thing and would receive the proper punishment if there was evidence proving that he was a drug user as the other person's statement."

The company continued to emphasize that all the suspicion of drug use have been resolved in the past, "In 2013, while performing his military service, Wheesung was found innocent of Propofol use suspicion. At that time, he received a thorough investigation from the military prosecution and proved the proper use of prescription drugs prescribed by a doctor for treatment purposes, thus washing away the suspicion. After that, he also underwent an investigation regarding the use of sleeping pills, but the prosecution of the case was undoubtedly suspended."

Earlier, former TV personality Amy posted on her SNS, revealing she used to take banned substances with a celebrity A. She also accused A of inciting someone else to rape her in order to prevent her from telling the truth about him to the police. According to the post of Amy and the details in the past, Wheesung was suspected as celebrity A by netizen.

__________Park Yoo Chun suspected of waxing hair before drug test

On April 17, singer Park Yoo Chun, who was accused of using drugs, presented himself to the Gyeonggi Provincial Police Department.

In the process of sampling hair and fuzz, the police confirmed that Park Yoo Chun had removed most of the hair on his body. Finally, they had to sample head hair and leg hair of Park Yoo Chun and sent them to National Forensic Service for assessment.

In the case of drug use, remaining narcotic components in the hair follicles (such as hair) can be reduced by drying or dying.

Therefore, the police are looking at the situation in the direction he had intentionally destroyed the evidence by waxing except for the hair.

__________ Ji Chang Wook in talks for his comeback work

Actor Ji Chang Wook is considering drama "City Of Stars" as his first work after discharging from the military.

___________Suran shares about losing 1 side of breast due to breast cancer

Singer Suran confessed that she was shocked when diagnosed with breast cancer at her late 20s.

She had breast cancer for 4 years and after the surgery she felt depressed, she lost herself in the process but she is gradually coming to terms with it.

Credit: Tenasia = Reporter Kim Soo Kyung, Xports News = Reporter Jeon Won, Sports Seoul = Reporter Hong Seung Han, Sports Chosun = Reporter Park Ah Ram, Newsen = Reporter Park Soo In, Sportschosun.com = Reporter Jung Ahn Ji.

GOOD DAY AND GOD BLESS
SIGNED
MRS EXO.

Gikwang oppa, I will enjoy your music and wait for you.

Someone should please muzzle seungri, he's basically a comedian now, I've just been laughing

Oshey yoochun the waxer AIGOO

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:51pm On Apr 17, 2019
Because I miss you...

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:09pm On Apr 17, 2019
Now playing shin bo ra's I miss you so I cry

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:27pm On Apr 17, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Dude you can't even spell his name properly just let it go

I was only trying to confuse you, the person you are talking about is Dowoon after all you said (woonie), the one I have is Rowoon. Case closed.

(Stop laughing honey, she didn’t fall for it)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Gikwang oppa, I will enjoy your music and wait for you.

Someone should please muzzle seungri, he's basically a comedian now, I've just been laughing

Oshey yoochun the waxer AIGOO

Hahahhahahahahahahahahah..... This is funny.

I am sure you are following the news, I just don’t like to share every detail here but the big head has truly become a joke.

Yoochun seems confident and calm for now let see. This is so sad tho, he is trying to pick up the pieces but it is just not working. He talked about being depressed and I was just broken for him.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Because I miss you...

Don’t we all, such a beautiful human. He looks so good in uniform too.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
Talented boys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95UaYna70Ck

Doyummy as I like to call him is so talented, every fiber in his body is made of talent. It feels good to see them in the real world after the show.

There are so many good rookie groups this year, the standard has been set even higher.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:37pm On Apr 17, 2019
sarang60:

I was only trying to confuse you, the person you are talking about is Dowoon after all you said (woonie), the one I have is Rowoon. Case closed.

(Stop laughing honey, she didn’t fall for it)

Aigoo what to do with this enemy of progress

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:41pm On Apr 17, 2019
sarang60:

Hahahhahahahahahahahahah..... This is funny.

I am sure you are following the news, I just don’t like to share every detail here but the big head has truly become a joke.

Yoochun seems confident and calm for now let see. This is so sad tho, he is trying to pick up the pieces but it is just not working. He talked about being depressed and I was just broken for him.

A massive joke aswear

Yoochun should have just run to America or something, that girl wants to get him for something and it is unfortunate that his hands are not clean, whatever Jare

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:42pm On Apr 17, 2019
sarang60:

Don’t we all, such a beautiful human. He looks so good in uniform too.

385 days to go, I'm not sure I can make it

P.s : I lost count tbh, that is just a guess

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:44pm On Apr 17, 2019
The miracle I met...

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:56pm On Apr 17, 2019
We'll be alright...

I miss you too jung shin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by MsSantaClaus(f): 7:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
hi everyone, i've been watching korean dramas his year.
just stumbled across this thread, very interesting.

Who is watching Crowned Clown with Yeo Jin-goo ?

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:19pm On Apr 17, 2019
MsSantaClaus:
hi everyone, i've been watching korean dramas his ear.
just stumbled across his head, very interesting.

who is watching crowned clown with oo gin goo?

Welcome Santa arabeoji waipu, I know a few people here watched the crowned clown, I'm sure when they see your post they will Halla, here's hoping you have fun here

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:27pm On Apr 17, 2019
*singing in my best Mariah carey octave high pitch impression* I wanna know what love isss.... I want you to show meeee

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:34pm On Apr 17, 2019
MsSantaClaus:

Hi, welcome....thanks for appreciating our thread.

I watched crowned clown while it aired, I hope you are enjoying it as much as I did.

That reminds me I owe Mrs Suho a recap of the end.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:43pm On Apr 17, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Aigoo what to do with this enemy of progress

EXO her because she EXO’s you too and you know i am taking great care of him.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:58pm On Apr 17, 2019
Me: I give you permission, do whatever you like with me.

Me 5secs later: how is he so cute when he is so tall, I want to tuck him in and sing him a lullaby.

He is flawlessly beautiful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u9ZnAV6DVQ
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ThePsychopath(f): 8:37pm On Apr 17, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Because I miss you...

See as he looks like something they sat on.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:40pm On Apr 17, 2019
MsSantaClaus:

Welcome!!!! It's always good to have new people join us , please feel free to express yourself. If you couldn't already tell from past conversations, there's no sane person on this group grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: kangminhyuksho and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.