Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (936) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1977792 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:54pm On Apr 14, 2019
It's funny how a script can change one's perception of an actor!!! I despised Kim Min Jung's character in man to man but I can kill for her character in my fellow citizens. I thought she looked familiar and then I checked her filmography and discovered that she was the annoying female lead in mxm. Everything from her fashion sense, to her sense of humor to her dirty attitude is completely my taste in this series.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:16pm On Apr 14, 2019
RaphaellaDD:
It's funny how a script can change one's perception of an actor!!! I despised Kim Min Jung's character in man to man but I can kill for her character in my fellow citizens. I thought she looked familiar and then I checked her filmography and discovered that she was the annoying female lead in mxm. Everything from her fashion sense, to her sense of humor to her dirty attitude is completely my taste in this series.

LOL I feel you, luckily man to man wasn't the first drama I saw her in, so I already knew how awesome she is

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

LOL I feel you, luckily man to man wasn't the first drama I saw her in, so I already knew how awesome she is

She's killing it! I'm definitely going to look for more of her movies.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
Random post : videos I love

1. OK I am not going to post links cos they're actually a lot of clips but some of the videos I like watching are big bang's parody of hit dramas, lol they did secret garden, boys over flowers, coffee prince etc, it was a hot mess, if you're interested in watching, just search secret big bang or big bang parody on YouTube and enjoy

2. Hmm sf9 became popular in some parts of South America after they released o sole mio, so they went to a certain country (can't remember which) to perform, the members were asked to prepare stuff for fanservice and my dear jaeyoon decided that since South Americans are passionate, sexy people he would do a passionate dance, and this is what my brother came up with, honestly if I were in that concert, I'll call police to arrest him. P.s : it was actually worse, he toned it down cos weekly idol is rated 15,I've been searching for links to the original performance but I haven't been successful yet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdF9rrhtmJ8

Since I'm having shipping heart attack, I decided to watch some solim moments to console myself and this is one of my favorites, while on the show, he made noise about how much he loves aoa (dude knows all of their lyrics, I Stan lol) and so eun used to fake jealousy, she decided to surprise him at a basketball game, she learnt their choreography and performed with cheerleaders, she's a terrible dancer but she's so cute, they're so cute, eotteokke what to do with myself, dear lord kill my shipper cells.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM70K1bpbOA

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
WARNING : The following rubbish is a display of foolishness and stupidity, please feel free to ignore but whatever you do, don't laugh at me cos I'm killing myself with worry over something that may or may not be real and I really needed an outlet before I die due to bottled up anxiety.

Random post : OK I have basically been semi heartbroken since yesterday cos I feel like one of my ships might wreck soon. When song Jae rim was cast in clean with passion for now, I wasn't bothered cos kim yoo jung is a baby and I didn't think he'd be into her, same thing happened when I heard about let me hear your song cos sejeong doesn't seem to be his type, then they went and added park jiyeon, freaking park jiyeon, she is totally his type and I am scared he will get attracted to her and trust me if he decides to pursue her, he can totally get her, I don't even know if my ship is a real ship and I am being stressed out here aigoo please dear lord let them not like each other except if you have ordained that they are meant for each other, then you know I can't do shi!t, but if they are not meant to be, let them just be platonikkeu chingu, let me Sha go buy a bucket cos I know I might still shed tears over this ship.

Foolishness semi over
Lol. I was laughing hard while reading this. I didn't know you like SJR that much.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:44pm On Apr 14, 2019
sarang60:
Quiz:

I started using Cheonsa for a reason and I can’t see myself not using it. It definitely started from somewhere and with someone.

Who is it and why?

Prize: I will surrender one of my oppas.
I sha know it's one of the EXO. Since am the only one who attempted your question, I still hope you will dash me something.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:50pm On Apr 14, 2019
sarang60:
Quiz:

I started using Cheonsa for a reason and I can’t see myself not using it. It definitely started from somewhere and with someone.

Who is it and why?

Prize: I will surrender one of my oppas.

Chai. How are we supposed to guess? You used it with D.O for 100 days my prince, you've used it for Jimin, you've used it for Kai....
I tire for you oh cry

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:13pm On Apr 14, 2019
Happy anniversary my beautiful, talented, angst-ridden babies!!! Hopefully big head (Kang's influence) is cleared and you can have a great new year!!!

#BLOCKB
#BBCfollowme
#ZICOpleasebeinnocent
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lakesman1(m): 10:55pm On Apr 14, 2019
pls guys which site can I download royal gambler? i've tried youtube but can't.get the complete season
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:20pm On Apr 14, 2019
toykathy:

Lol. I was laughing hard while reading this. I didn't know you like SJR that much.

LMAO I love him hard, he's such a fun person

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
lakesman1:
pls guys which site can I download royal gambler? i've tried youtube but can't.get the complete season

Try daebakdrama.com or kissasian.sh I'm not sure it's there tho

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
lakesman1:

http://www.dramagalaxy.tv/jackpot

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:25pm On Apr 14, 2019
She's been offline throughout today because she's keeping Chanyeol busy.... but HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEAUTIFUL, TALENTED, SMART AND LOVELY SISTER!!! Did I also mention that she has the best taste in this world? She stans EXO...duhhh. Happy birthday baby!!! @PrincipesaPCY

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:46pm On Apr 14, 2019
Happy birthday @principesapcy. Big things are on your way in Jesus name. Exo loves you, I think.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:05am On Apr 15, 2019
Something I've noticed about big issue, the draggy parts can be extra draggy but when they get in full gear, it's all systems go. This week's episode should have been called that awkward moment when a paparazzi is being paparazzoed. I love how smart they are, joo Jin mo is basically Dr house level smart and Han ye seul is really strong sha. Someone is beginning to catch by force feelings and while I love it, I'm scared cos love is totally going to be this one's weakness, she already got herself arrested cos she didn't want him to be disgraced before his daughter, and I don't trust that her immediate boss, he will totally use her weakness against her someday. So there are secret top people that control Sunday, I didn't even know, can they please release her on time next week's episode, I hope she won't be holed up with the prosecutors for a whole hour I'm tired on her behalf. Paparazzi really control a lot of things o, they even made that one change agency, I'm 50% sure her boss paid that stuntman to harass the pd so they can corner him. Han ye seul's driver is super cool, I wish he had more scenes, total eye candy
. I don't know if it's hospital boredom or whatever but Han seok joo's daughter talks too darn much, she just tells all of her life history to any old stranger aigoo

Please Dr prisoner should stop trying to give me a heart attack, just look at how they ended this week's episode, I know nothing bad will happen to her, it's still a bit too early for that but really did they have to end it that way. I was here thinking ngm went to get his revenge on Jae hwan, turns out it's Han bit's matter, I wonder what that evil man did to him. I know Jae hwan is an inconsequential pesky irritant right now but please someone should cut off his tongue, I've been begging since episode 1, I really can't stand his noisiness. I can't wait for them to take down seon once and for all, the cat and mouse Don dey tire me, alliances just dey shift upandan, his wife is even an idiot like him. I love falconi anemia ahjumma, she's a case.

Since @raphaelladdd was nice enough to gist me confession, I'm being patient waiting for English subs but this people are really testing me, I don't know how long my patience will last but for now, I'm waiting.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:13am On Apr 15, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Happy birthday @principesapcy. Big things are on your way in Jesus name. Exo loves you, I think.

You really are something else cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:09am On Apr 15, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

You really are something else cheesy

It's not me, I have an alter ego that uses my phone sometimes, Mianhaeyo, I hope she had a good time yesterday

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:35am On Apr 15, 2019
toykathy:

I sha know it's one of the EXO. Since am the only one who attempted your question, I still hope you will dash me something.

Hahahahaha I would love to but you got it wrong.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:36am On Apr 15, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Chai. How are we supposed to guess? You used it with D.O for 100 days my prince, you've used it for Jimin, you've used it for Kai....
I tire for you oh cry

Hahahhahahahhaha.....I use it for everyone but where, who did it originate from and when.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:18pm On Apr 15, 2019
Happy birthday to Mrs Park, I know that you are over the moon because you are getting a station birthday present from Chanyeol himself. I wish you all the best and many more. I know EXO LOVES YOU and I hope you know that too.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:36pm On Apr 15, 2019
Good afternoon from big beautiful almond eyes and I. (Part 6)

K-EXOLS are extremely lucky, but if I happen to attend, na cry go get me.

I love you Min Seok Oppa (no big language just pure feelings of love)
#xiuminsheartforyou.
#youareworththewait
Signed
MRS EXO

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2019
Byebye babe........

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:37pm On Apr 15, 2019
sarang60:
Byebye babe........
Oppppaaaaa

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:04pm On Apr 15, 2019
No need to gentle open the buttons, reap the Fing shirt from the collar. Let them throw you against the wall and make sure you need life support by the time it is over.

What a presentation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5672cZAxRMw

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:19pm On Apr 15, 2019
This song gets more beautiful everytime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4NB73HTlxI

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2019
Random post :

APPRECIATION FOR EVERY IDOL AND ACTOR OUT THERE

And yes even the big heads are included (doesn't stop them from being douches tho). These people go through a lot in the name of doing what they love and I pray they find true happiness and fulfillment. I was watching a few jonghyun clips and I just kept searching for a sign of unhappiness and honestly I couldn't find it, he always looked happy, always cheerful, I guess we only see what we want to see, the last time shinee were on weekly idol, everyone was happy, everyone looked fine, I was laughing like a goat, it was later we got to find out key was actually terribly sick on that day, so sick that he passed out after filming the episode, these people most times put their health, happiness and lives aside to please the public and their ceo's and we still don't appreciate them enough, any sign of weakness and netizens start running their mouth, every idol and actor/actress have had to do demanding jobs with illnesses and minimal rest, we can say oh it's what they signed up for, but people should be able to be happy doing what they love, I wish these people had a union that fought for their rights, just look at what kang Daniel is going through, when I watch dramas I watch the eyes of the actors, at the beginning they look well but towards the end, you notice bags under their eyes, apart from pre produced dramas (which are few), they have to film in very little time and still cater to the whinings of the public. Eunjung performed and promoted her drama with a broken leg, there's this clip of b1a4 performing in a radio show and you could tell sandeul was so ill, he kept wheezing like he had tuberculosis and he was still singing and even forming high notes, Krystal was basically a fainting queen throughout her debut years, she is anemic and still working harder than a donkey, honestly let me even stop here, nobody listens to them until something drastic happens. I know I'm always hating on Suzy ruining dream high but the girl didn't want to do it, she wanted to play a supporting character but jyp refused, she said she cried from her dorm to the filming site still nobody did nothing and we are blaming her for her terrible acting. Some of these kids start training from the age of 10, not eating what they want, not doing what they want, some of them are being pimped, sexually assaulted and we still expect them to be on their a game and please us. Krystal filmed my lovely girl when sulli was leaving fx and no one was sure about the future of the group and Jessica was kicked out of snsd and still doing everything she was asked to do, a lot of these people have a lot going on and it's a shame that their society doesn't care much for their rights. I just want them to be happy and taken care of, they do a lot, they deserve better. Even the unpopular nugus and the upcoming actors.

P.s : when all is said and done, if you act rubbish for me, I will still drag you but I will drag you understanding that you are going through a lot, see I'm still nice.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:54pm On Apr 15, 2019
Random post : when it comes to shinee songs, I love everything about it (most times) especially onew and jonghyun's adlibs, but key's adlibs are also something I look forward to, there's something about the way he drags his voice and pronounce words when he adlibs, it's a high point for me, I wish I had the words to explain how it sounds in my ears but I honestly can't.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:49pm On Apr 15, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Random post : videos I love

I've been searching for links to the original performance but I haven't been successful yet

Find it with immediate effect. I am so glad it wasn’t Hwiyoung or Rowoon it would have been worse for me even if they were just standing there.

When is any of my fav ever going to dance to Versace on the floor, I haven’t lost hope yet.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:13pm On Apr 15, 2019
sarang60:

Find it with immediate effect. I am so glad it wasn’t Hwiyoung or Rowoon it would have been worse for me even if they were just standing there.

When is any of my fav ever going to dance to Versace on the floor, I haven’t lost hope yet.

LMAO will do, as for your Versace on the floor, I'll pray with you

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:36pm On Apr 15, 2019
Everytime I see this, I curse in hangul and that is a fact.

He deserves to be know as an actor. I am sharing because I wanted to follow Mrs Kang this once or maybe a couple of times.

Look how natural and comfortable he is, the more I watch the more that girl is me. (I have mentally erased her is what I am saying)

THIS ONE IS MINE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MoW-GLkgis

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:45pm On Apr 15, 2019
sarang60:

Hahahahaha I would love to but you got it wrong.
Provide the answer pls.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:48pm On Apr 15, 2019
Most of the time we agree to the same things, I didn't know we were born the same month. Happy birthday Mrs Park. Exo loves you and so do I.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.