Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,524 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (980) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1967907 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:01pm On May 10, 2019
Random post :

Warning : the following post is a mash of thoughts running through my brain, it's not really coherent and might make no sense plus it's a mix of kpop and Hollywood and I really don't know what I'm doing but I need to release some of what is in me so bear with me, I guess.

I had wanted to do a gaho, sole and hoody appreciation post, didn't know what to write, so I'm going to bed cos I'm high on ART

Oh yeah gaho's a 97 liner not 96 like I thought.

I am just in awe of all the 90s Hollywood kids I grew up watching that still have their head screwed on right, Dakota fanning, Freddie Highmore, Cole and Dylan sprouse, Josh Hutcherson, how these kids have been in that toxic Hollywood since they were babies and have not let it affect them negatively is just a blessing.

Then there are the new-ish stars who are just so awesome and legit good people and I can't wait for them to take over Hollywood Chloe moretz, Olivia Cooke, Tom Holland, Lana condor just to name a few.

And timothee chalamet, the love I have for that boy, my goodness, I love how he's basically everyone's fanboy, I don't think he realizes he's a star too, he is always genuinely starstruck by other celebrities, it's so sweet to watch.

Dev Patel my eternal heartbeat, he is just arghhh, like I want to bury myself inside him.

My heart hurts for Anton Yelchin who died too soon, I know if he was alive, he'd be more marvelous than he ever was.

H1ghr music, high grnd, aomg, fanxy child, hyukoh, now I'm just rambling and writing out random things.

How tablo's cave me in still manages to...

OK the end, there are many forms of madness and I think I am mad, and I've not even mentioned my favorite rock and indie artists, that is a whole other level of high

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:02pm On May 10, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Very well said. #Menarescum angry
LOL scum of the earth

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ThePsychopath(f): 12:01am On May 11, 2019
Elooooooooooooo
Elooooooooooooo
Elooooooooooooo

Am vexing. I don waste my mb go watch boy wit luv by dose chinko pipo n Chineke! E no even swit me 1 tym. If na wetin dem go dey do, mk dem jst go fyt North Korea shap shap.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:31am On May 11, 2019
ThePsychopath:
Elooooooooooooo
Elooooooooooooo
Elooooooooooooo

Am vexing. I don waste my mb go watch boy wit luv by dose chinko pipo n Chineke! E no even swit me 1 tym. If na wetin dem go dey do, mk dem jst go fyt North Korea shap shap.

Hahahhahahahhaha hahahahaha hahahahaha

Listen again but just to the groove and the feels not the song if you get me, that might help. If not, then carry out your N-korea mission.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:44am On May 11, 2019
The secret life of pets my Secretary is something I can’t describe.

I don’t know if it is supposed to be annoyingly funny or just silly.

I already don’t like some people and what kind of friend is that.

I don’t even know what to say about it.

I rate ep one and two 3/10 and the only reason is because I like the leads. I can’t believe that Ki Joo Unnie is 30, She is so pretty... I like her smile, she just feels so comfortable to be around in the drama and most of all I love her permed hair. KYK oppa is not bad too.

It is just mehhhh...

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:32am On May 11, 2019
sarang60:
The secret life of pets my Secretary is something I can’t describe.

I don’t know if it is supposed to be annoyingly funny or just silly.

I already don’t like some people and what kind of friend is that.

I don’t even know what to say about it.

I rate ep one and two 3/10 and the only reason is because I like the leads. I can’t believe that Ki Joo Unnie is 30, She is so pretty... I like her smile, she just feels so comfortable to be around in the drama and most of all I love her permed hair. KYK oppa is not bad too.

It is just mehhhh...

I agree with your review. I like how they rushed through his accident and all, hopefully it picks up now

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:13am On May 11, 2019
APPRECIATION POST FOR RAVI'S SINGING

So when blossom came out, I was like OK it's basically a Pepsi cf song with eunha, I don't really take sponsored songs seriously, there are only a few good ones, so I listened song and yeah it was just there, I was so ready to add it to my just OK songs, and then Ravi sang, he's a rapper, his singing is not wonderful or anything but I think this is the first time Ravi actually takes his pitch down to actually sing, don't get me wrong, he's sang a lot of times eg live with Chung ha, but he has always rap-sang, with his husky oh I'm a rapper voice, so for him to take away that rapper tone to sing is wonderful to me and I see it as a testament to his growth as an artist, I guess he's unlocked another level of confidence

P.s : happy birthday to my no 1 bias in 2am seulong, I hope you are healthy and not too strained, take care of yourself

*currently watching*: doctor prisoner, confession, my fellow citizens, special labor inspector jo, abyss, circle
Song of the day : time machine - vixx

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:07am On May 11, 2019
When you are a rookie, and you are not that good or even if you are average, DON’T cover an EXO song on competition shows ooooooooo....... it makes you look horrible even if you are ok.

There is a reason even professionals don’t do EXO covers often.

I know how much Ateez had to work to get it down even when it was a remix.

I feel so bad for all these ambitious cuties.

Well I woke up to this today, hope your day is going great already.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:01pm On May 11, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwva8jTNb3o

This is going to be so beautiful, CAN’T WAIT

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:08pm On May 11, 2019
#spotlightsaturday

Today's spotlight is on supporting actors from manhole

1. Lee sang yi as oh dal soo, oppa is fine and a good singer, why the hell is he not more popular, anyway he was a part of the interesting, weird, confusing and useless love triangle in the drama

2. Kang Hong suk as yang koo Gil, he was the nicer guy but cos I'm a shallow human being I kinda preferred oh dal soo lol

3. Kim min ji as Hong jung ae, the main star of the love triangle, her character was hilarious, and she was a good friend

4. Joo jin mo as bong dal aka male leads father, even though he didn't have a lot of scenes, he was funny everytime he appeared

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:01pm On May 11, 2019
Who sang it better
Song title : one and only
Artists : exo VS b.i
My hopefully unbiased opinion : exo's song is a nice rnb, I love the chorus, I really wish it was sang as a solo, hearing different voices in the first verse was a bit distracting, but by the 2nd verse it was more cohesive, the rap was just fair and I could have done without it but it doesn't really damage the song, that said I hate the way it ends, just when you're ready to groove out, it just stops sharply, I need more

B.i's song is a bop, I like his delivery, I love the cussin.

If I had to score exo would get a 3/5 and b.i a 2.8/5

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ThePsychopath(f): 2:58pm On May 11, 2019
sarang60:

Hahahhahahahhaha hahahahaha hahahahaha

Listen again but just to the groove and the feels not the song if you get me, that might help. If not, then carry out your N-korea mission.

Tufiakwa, if na lyk dis dem bin dey do since, dem for no blow for US na. Abeg i no do again

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:47pm On May 11, 2019
Random post : #videofashion. Mv for today is ft island's, you are my life. My boring Rockstar oppas never really care about fashion in MVs, most times they're in 1 scene with no change of clothes.

1. So this was it, but at least the clothes were simple and nice, the only thing I didn't like was hongki's hair

2. The female lead, I just have faith that her gown might be nice, the oversize jacket is ok, I just don't like the color, kinda like an almeoni's jacket

3&4. I love her wedding gown, it's kinda bohemian, I would love to wear something like this on my wedding day but my mom would totally pass out

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:50pm On May 11, 2019
ThePsychopath:

Tufiakwa, if na lyk dis dem bin dey do since, dem for no blow for US na. Abeg i no do again

Hahahhahahahahaha, compared to Dope, save me, BST and a few others, this was not it.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:54pm On May 11, 2019
Sharing my beautiful lockscreen.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OwlCityy(f): 5:20pm On May 11, 2019
ThePsychopath:
Elooooooooooooo
Elooooooooooooo
Elooooooooooooo

Lmfaooooo. I'm an army and I agree that this wasn't their best song

It gets better the more you listen though grin

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OwlCityy(f): 5:21pm On May 11, 2019
sarang60:
Sharing my beautiful lockscreen.

Xiumin oppppaaaaaaaaaa

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:57pm On May 11, 2019
My KPOP boys are stressing me out left, right and center.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:11pm On May 11, 2019
OwlCityy:

Xiumin oppppaaaaaaaaaa

Shout small small

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 6:50pm On May 11, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Who sang it better
Song title : one and only
Artists : exo VS b.i
My hopefully unbiased opinion : exo's song is a nice rnb, I love the chorus, I really wish it was sang as a solo, hearing different voices in the first verse was a bit distracting, but by the 2nd verse it was more cohesive, the rap was just fair and I could have done without it but it doesn't really damage the song, that said I hate the way it ends, just when you're ready to groove out, it just stops sharply, I need more

B.i's song is a bop, I like his delivery, I love the cussin.

If I had to score exo would get a 3/5 and b.i a 2.8/5

I completely agree with the EXO review.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 6:52pm On May 11, 2019
sarang60:
When you are a rookie, and you are not that good or even if you are average, DON’T cover an EXO song on competition shows ooooooooo....... it makes you look horrible even if you are ok.

There is a reason even professionals don’t do EXO covers often.

I know how much Ateez had to work to get it down even when it was a remix.

I feel so bad for all these ambitious cuties.

Well I woke up to this today, hope your day is going great already.

Who covered it?
Please link to the video?
Produce 101?
I've been searching for their loveshot performance.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 6:55pm On May 11, 2019
ThePsychopath:
Elooooooooooooo
Elooooooooooooo
Elooooooooooooo

I salute your courage
Don't ever change.

I have new found respect for someone in this group.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:57pm On May 11, 2019
Here you go Mrs Park...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaJPfIgqzGE

Hahahhahahahahhahahahahahaha

Just kidding, I will share the covers when I see them individually.

These girls are beautifully talented by the way.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 6:58pm On May 11, 2019
I'll do a couple of movies reviews today.

MY PET, MY LOVE. (YOU'RE MY PET)

This is not a serious movie.
I don't expect a lot from it.

This is actually extremely funny.
The acting is nothing special but the lead is so pretty to look at.

The premise is UNREASONABLE but OH SO ENJOYABLE.

I'm laughing.

This movie is so EXTRA and EMBARRASSING BUT I'LL KEEP WATCHING!!!!!!!!

This was just a fun movie.
No point, lame writing, meh acting, BUT FOR SOME REASON, I LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rating it is pointless but I'll give it a 3/10.

MONSTER.

So I just got this from my sister, have no idea what it's about.

Let's do this!!!!!!

Okay, Lee Jin Ki as a villain, YAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I enjoyed this movie a lot.
Tae-Su was an excellent villain!!!!!

The little girl was excellent too. That idiot of an elder sister though.

I won't ever watch this again, cause I'm not into goriness but I'd recommend this to anyone.

Again, Lee Jin Ki was EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!

I'd say 7/10.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:00pm On May 11, 2019
Mrs Park this is peak’s cover, will post more when I see them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_FQEn3vE5E
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:05pm On May 11, 2019
PrincipesaPCY:

I salute your courage
Don't ever change.

I have new found respect for someone in this group.

Wow you really hate this song.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:08pm On May 11, 2019

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:23pm On May 11, 2019
While we are on produce, I would like share this.

My baby woo. This clip brings back so many memories. See our leader talking about how good Woo was not knowing he would be the leader of the group and will soon be going for service. I would love to hear baby woo sing a ballad soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sztPdP6rANw

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:32pm On May 11, 2019
Two groups cover covered kokobop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bzquu6tN4EE

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:48pm On May 11, 2019
sarang60:
Two groups cover covered kokobop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bzquu6tN4EE
VOTE SON DONG PYO FOR PRESIDENT!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:54pm On May 11, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

VOTE SON DONG PYO FOR PRESIDENT!!!

You have my vote.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:03pm On May 11, 2019

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.