Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (981) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1967718 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:03pm On May 11, 2019
sarang60:

You have my vote.

You just gained yourself an alibi, feel free to commit a crime in the next 24 hours, I'll cover for you

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:13pm On May 11, 2019
I am shamelessly CRYING.

He had my heart from day one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgMTFt5yXw4

I am still here rooting for you Nae Wang.

This hits me so hard because even though I have some faves now which I will share as time goes on, only a few have my heart at the moment (very few)

Season 2 of produce had really big personalities and I can’t wait for these newbies to show all they got.

Let me stop being so emotional now.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:43pm On May 11, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

You just gained yourself an alibi, feel free to commit a crime in the next 24 hours, I'll cover for you

Really, this is going to be a bloodbath.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 8:59pm On May 11, 2019
sarang60:

Wow you really hate this song.

Hate would mean I'm emotionally attached to said song.

The songs I'd rate it with, lemme not start.
Let's leave it forgotten, where I've kept it.

P.S: the psychopath isn't who I've come to respect, but I like how refreshing the psychopath is at times.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:07pm On May 11, 2019
I thought I was done but apparently not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyhgwIXn03U

This series is nice guys, you can check it out.

When 101 disbanded and I was bawling my eyes out, people didn’t understand why. This is reminding me all over again, I was so attached.

I remember when DaeHwi was getting attacked for being too proud and naming his team avengers, I remember how I was defending him ( I was like....he is just confident...hahahahaha....that baby was really confident and he still has that till today, such a Queen)

There is a reason Nae Nampyeon like you woonie oppa.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:11pm On May 11, 2019
PrincipesaPCY:

Hate would mean I'm emotionally attached to said song.

The songs I'd rate it with, lemme not start.
Let's leave it forgotten, where I've kept it.

P.S: the psychopath isn't who I've come to respect, but I like how refreshing the psychopath is at times.

Hahahhahahaha.....I can’t with you.

The song sounds like something I made in the shower (I have been meaning to say this) hahahhahahahhaha.

Oh my my my.....oh my my my.....

Hahahahhahaha

Am I annoying? I don’t care, I have Mrs Kang on my side. Hahahahhahahahah.

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 9:19pm On May 11, 2019
sarang60:

The song sounds like something I made in the shower (I have been meaning to say this) hahahhahahahhaha.

Hahahahhahaha

Lmao.

I miss April 1st.
Listening to Chen's album for the first time and realizing that as much as I thought I loved his voice, I KNEW NOTHING.
Realizing that an album can actually be a 5/5.

Falling in love basically.

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:04pm On May 11, 2019
sarang60:

Really, this is going to be a bloodbath.
Aigoo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:06pm On May 11, 2019
sarang60:

Hahahahhahaha

*side eyes*

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:03pm On May 11, 2019
PrincipesaPCY:

Lmao.

I miss April 1st.
Listening to Chen's album for the first time and realizing that as much as I thought I loved his voice, I KNEW NOTHING.

Jongdaddy is everything.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:05pm On May 11, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

*side eyes*

Hope you are not planning to run, this one that you now have eyes on the side.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:07pm On May 11, 2019
PrincipesaPCY:

Lmao.

I miss April 1st.

Weep no more

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:16am On May 12, 2019
I'm in love with this woman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzQb9qP9JYw

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:33am On May 12, 2019
Listen to this before going to bed, let it be the last thing you hear and your dreams will be sweet, just as sweet as his voice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DtJe6ZFyE0

I have wanted to do an appreciation post for him, for quite sometime now and I wanted to write a really long story but I just feel like even a sincere thank you to him is enough.

He has been amazing since kpop Star and I hope he gets bigger and bigger.

IU did a beautiful job writing the lyrics of this song so much love to her.

Good night everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:02am On May 12, 2019
sarang60:

Hope you are not planning to run, this one that you now have eyes on the side.

That is soooo the plan

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:05am On May 12, 2019
sarang60:
Listen to this before going to bed, let it be the last thing you hear and your dreams will be sweet, just as sweet as his voice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DtJe6ZFyE0

I have wanted to do an appreciation post for him, for quite sometime now and I wanted to write a really long story but I just feel like even a sincere thank you to him is enough.

He has been amazing since kpop Star and I hope he gets bigger and bigger.

IU did a beautiful job writing the lyrics of this song so much love to her.

Good night everyone.

Well I didn't sleep to this, my tired a** did wake up to it tho, I think it is way better than sleeping to, cos I probably wouldn't have slept, anyway IU is a queen and this is just honey flowing from a boy's mouth

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:25am On May 12, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Well I didn't sleep to this, my tired a** did wake up to it tho, I think it is way better than sleeping to, cos I probably wouldn't have slept, anyway IU is a queen and this is just honey flowing from a boy's mouth

He has always been this good and that is the interesting part. I can’t believe it has been 3 years already since he debuted, the song matches his voice to a T.

I think instead of waiting to write an a4 paper appreciation post for all these gorgeously talented people, this is how I will be sharing now.

I am so glad you enjoyed it.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:28am On May 12, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

That is soooo the plan

Mrs Park, you are the only Nutella spread on my toast, you are the only corn in my cup of beans, you are the only crab in my bag of crayfish.

I wasn’t trying to annoying you earlier, I was only sleep chatting.

Saranghamnida.
We are one.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:36am On May 12, 2019
sarang60:

Mrs Park, you are the only Nutella spread on my toast, you are the only corn in my cup of beans, you are the only crab in my bag of crayfish.

I wasn’t trying to annoying you earlier, I was only sleep chatting.

Saranghamnida.
We are one.

Hell hem hay ho.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:38am On May 12, 2019
Good morning everyone and happy Sunday.

Just letting you know you are noticed, loved and appreciated.

Do have a beautiful day.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:40am On May 12, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Hell hem hay ho.

Hahahahhahahahaha....yes ooo, the hell is correct.

Meanie.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:52am On May 12, 2019
sarang60:

Hahahahhahahahaha....yes ooo, the hell is correct.
Meanie.
Aigoo, I didn't even do anything and I'm a meanie, not fair

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:00am On May 12, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Aigoo, I didn't even do anything and I'm a meanie, not fair

I didn’t ask you ooo but you promised to have my back, you promised to defend all my crimes and you were just going to leave me hanging when I get in trouble. That is one of the many definitions of a meanie....meanie.

Infact, I am changing my phone case because of you, my angels have my back.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:06am On May 12, 2019
What more can I say, EXOLS don’t use to ear word. Hahahahhahahaha.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:14am On May 12, 2019
sarang60:

I didn’t ask you ooo but you promised to have my back, you promised to defend all my crimes and you were just going to leave me hanging when I get in trouble. That is one of the many definitions of a meanie....meanie.

Infact, I am changing my phone case because of you, my angels have my back.

Yeah I was thinking murder like crime, not troublemaking online, that is not my specialty, Mianhaeyo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:16pm On May 12, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Yeah I was thinking murder like crime, not troublemaking online, that is not my specialty, Mianhaeyo

HAhahahhaAHAAHHAAHHAaahahahhaHAHAHAHHAAHHA

Clown.

Your Mian has been accepted but your sinbal, Moja and Chima all still need Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 3:08pm On May 12, 2019
Hi guys,

I'm ITCHING to post my HER PRIVATE LIFE review, but it's FULL OF SPOILERS!!!!!!!!

Can I?, Can I?!!!!!!
It's been 2 days!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:13pm On May 12, 2019
PrincipesaPCY:
Hi guys,

I'm ITCHING to post my HER PRIVATE LIFE review, but it's FULL OF SPOILERS!!!!!!!!

Can I?, Can I?!!!!!!
It's been 2 days!!!!!!

YASSSSSSSSSS

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:39pm On May 12, 2019
sarang60:

HAhahahhaAHAAHHAAHHAaahahahhaHAHAHAHHAAHHA

Clown.

Your Mian has been accepted but your sinbal, Moja and Chima all still need Jesus.

Which one be moja again

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:11pm On May 12, 2019
OK so my produce 101 favorites list keep increasing, heartbreak is coming. First of all thank you for x1-ma, I was wondering how many more forms of pick me we would get, but I'm glad it changed this year, I mean x1-ma is still basically pick me but at least it has a different name lol

Also thank you for not sending the x's home, at first I was cool with all the people that got an x until they gave kim min kyu an x, I was angry, it's not like he's a wonderful performer but there were people at his level who got a d, so why is he getting an x, he's mediocre but he is in my favorites list, first of all the fact that he was a drummer in his high school band is enough for me really, I just need him to buckle up and do well, I'm glad he's accepting challenges, he totally seems like those oversabi type in primary and secondary school that like to show themselves and remind teachers about assignments, aigoo I hated those kids. P.s: I was one of those kids, not my fault tho, my mom was the headmistress of my school, so it was expected or I chop cane both at home and at school

So I already cried last week cos of those 2 starship babies, I could see the bond between them, it was beautiful to watch, I feel it was their song choice that killed them, if they had chosen a less playful song, they might have all made it, anyway I need the older one to focus, you made it, don't give up, and hyung jun seriously just made his way into this noona's heart, so this idiot can dance and when they asked him to he said no, I get that he was nervous sha, but I need him to be more confident, I don't care if you're the maknae, you were made the leader of your group, lead your hyungs well, don't be shy, I love how everyone just wants to protect him, he has that everyone's cute kid brother vibe, some of the trainees were watching him like he's their son.

All of the foreigners have my heart, I loovvee peak's Australian? British? accent but honey you better be glad I wasn't a part of those judges cos that your love shot would have gotten an x, what was that. I just want to adopt Tony, i love him, I feel like he would be great friends with someone like Jackson, he needs to get out of his head tho, he has potential but I think he's the type of person that divides his situation into advantages and disadvantages and worries over them, right now I'm sure all he's thinking is, I'm not fluent in hangul, that is a disadvantage, I need him to get over that, if you flew all the way over there, you're already there, why are you worrying now *sigh*, I hope his Chinese partner does well too.

Yohan needs to bring that athletes fighting spirit and determination, that's all he needs really, a lot of people there are better than him and I know he feels burdened getting an A but he just needs to be determined

The award for best human beings in a class goes to class c, when that boy kept isolating himself, I love how they kept going to involve him and I'm glad he did his best, I understand him perfectly, I'm also on the reserved and introverted side and I don't feel comfortable in New environments, but instead of isolation, my own problem is that I lose appetite, I can't eat for days when I'm in a new place.

Yuvin is slow in learning choreography, I don't know why I'm not even bothered, I feel like he's the best vocalist there so he's safe.

Another new favorite is su hwan, I can't believe he's been to 30 auditions and has not made it, his village people must be strong.

HONESTLY YG children deserve an x, I wasn't impressed, maybe it's cos I was expecting a lot from them

I feel for Yuri being the only one that didn't get an x, but now that I know the x's didn't go home, I'm good.

I'm not exactly sure how good nam dong Hyun is but I can see dancing might be a problem for him.

I thought victon also deserved all A's, yeokshi, there's a difference between people who have already debuted, their singing was more stable even while dancing

I was so happy for around us boys, I clearly remember all beast went through before becoming highlight and creating around us, I'm glad their babies did well, I feel like if I were inseminated with a mix of gikwang and doojon's seed, I would give birth to those boys

Oh yeah that rapper in the first group to cover kokobop, I'm so surprised at how solid he is at singing, he's pretty good

That kid that was asked to dance and hesitated, abeg how old is he, I hope he is not a minor cos I just want him to dance all over me, them body rolls were lit

A lot of cuties in this competition

My no 1 still remains son dong PYO, he has the talent, the drive, the aegyo and the sense of humor, I'm really trying my best not to be attached to anyone to avoid heartbreak but shi!t isn't working.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:39pm On May 12, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Which one be moja again

Hahahhahahahahahah.......Hat

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:39pm On May 12, 2019
sarang60:

Hahahhahahahahahah.......Hat
Ah!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.