Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (984) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1976224 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OwlCityy(f): 8:26pm On May 13, 2019
[quote author=sarang60 post=78361479][/quote]

:|

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:07pm On May 13, 2019
Leo is coming!!!!! Well in June, but yaaaas!!!! Now touch and sketch grew on me, I made the mistake of listening to it without watching the MV and I didn't get the full experience, but sense returned after watching the MV. The rest of canvas, I can't say yet, let me listen to them like a serious person first grin grin grin
I'm just sha happy I'll be getting new content!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:21pm On May 13, 2019
Goodnight oppadeul, oh to be one of the random dudes serving with them...

I know he plays the flute and piano but I didn't know he played the sax too, I Stan a multi instrumentalist

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:11pm On May 13, 2019
I just realized that Leo and Taemin have the same voice texture, or at least a close one.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ThePsychopath(f): 11:29pm On May 13, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
#mancrushmonday

Periwinkle
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ThePsychopath(f): 11:29pm On May 13, 2019
RaphaellaDD:
Confession
EP 11
Nothing important yet, Junho is going ahead to rep Cho Ki Tak, at the first trial he says that Cho Ki Tak admits his guilt and should be heavily punished. This makes Cho Ki Tak angry and he makes a statement in court that he was instigated by Chairman Oh's bigheaded secretary,Mr Hwang. The judge then says that Hwang must make an appearance in court, which is what Junho wanted. His nemesis,who's the prosecutor in charge, tries to get him on record saying his ulterior motive for representing Cho Ki Tak but Junho is not a dunce so his plan flops.
Madam Ji gives Junho her permission to rep Cho Ki Tak and expose the whole truth.

Park Si Kang,the evil chaebol, goes to his new office as an assemblyman and there's a yellow envelope on his desk with the report on the corruption in the blue house.
He discovers that it's Yuri that placed it there. She on the other hand sends the report to a news outlet who refuses to cover it, but people are now aware of its existence.

Junho meets Chairman Oh and corners him into revealing that he knows that Cho Ki Tak stole Heo Jae Man's identity and this gets Chairman Oh enraged. He tells Junho that he doesn't even know who saved him. He also sends a message to Junho's father in prison telling him that Junho is doing too much and it will kill him. The father then gets a message to Junho that he wants to see him and they meet in prison. Nothing important here. The father is telling him to stop and live his life and he's saying no, yoda yoda.

Oh yes, someone tries to kill Hwang and stage it as a suicide, that Jane girl (is her name Jane?) saves him. I'm suspecting that she could have planned the whole thing because you never know with these people.

Park Si Kang reads the blue house report and calls Yuri to his office. He tells her that it's fiction basically and Yuri, the olodo, starts telling him all the facts she knows. Has she learnt nothing from Junho? Sigh. He tells her that her father was murdered so her friend, Junho, could get a heart.

Cho Ki Tak tells Junho that his father ordered him to kill Yuri's father so he could get the heart transplant instead.

EP 12

Park Si Kang asks Chairman Oh for a good hitman.
Yuri and Junho are playing the I'm sorry game.
Three inmates attack Junho's father and stab him.
Yuri goes to talk to Cbo Ki Tak in prison and he tells her that he only followed the order given. He doesn't tell her who ordered it.

Mr Hwang discovers that someone was tailing him and after losing the person, he stormed into the court and confessed that he was ordered to give the order, hehehehe, by Chairman Oh. They then go and arrest Chairman Oh, to the delight of Jane.
Mr Hwang confessed because Jane promised to take care of him. She meets Junho outside the courtroom and tells him that she was close to Seol Hwa(the girl that worked at hwaye) and that his father didn't kill anyone. That he was trying to save Seol Hwa. She also indirectly confirms that Park Si Kang was at hwaye on the night of the incident.

Chairman Oh refuses to say anything to the police until his lawyer gets there. The detectives doubt that the prosecution will hand over the case to them.

LMAO, her name is JENNY not JANE, welp. That's what happens when I don't watch it for weeks. Anyhoo, she goes to see Park Si Kang and tells him that she spoke to Junho and he should figure out what she told him.

So Chairman Oh's lawyer is doing his usual wuruwuru to get him out. Detective Ki goes into the room and tells him that Jenny went to see Junho, welp.

Park Si Kang goes to see the man that's controlling everything and he says they should shake things up too. Ewo.

The fantastic four assemble in Junho's office and decide to look into the connection between Jenny and Seol Hwa.

Jenny calls Junho and tells him that if he wants to know the truth, he should go to a location alone. He calls the detective and tells him to hang around the area in case of incasity. Have I mentioned that Junho is fiiiiiine?!!!!!

The detective sees a cop car rush past him and they follow it to the location to find Jenny dead from a gunshot wound and Junho holding the gun that killed her. Wowza!!!

Confession 13

EP13

This idiot, handsome idiot, just confessed that he killed Jenny. It obviously runs in the family.
Detective Ki realized that he never got the ballistic report on Junho's Father's case, so he went to the forensic office. He got the reports for Junho and that of his father and they were both negative, neither of the fired the gun. The analyst said they sent Junho's Father's report to the prosecution 10 years ago. Junho was forced to make a false confession as they threatened to kill his father if he did otherwise. He plans to remain framed and use it against them in some way. He leaks his arrest to the media so the bad guys will think he's done for.

The senior prosecutor who was friends with prosecutor Noh (Junho's secretary's son), asks Junho's nemesis to look into both Junho & his father's case and report only to him.
Park Si Kang asks the senior prosecutor to move Junho's case from the police to the prosecution and ensure he gets locked up. The senior prosecutor who is trying to repent, refuses.

The prosecution,led by Junho's nemesis, goes to the police to cart Junho away but the police say they haven't finished their primary investigation. They give them 2 days and threaten to go to the police chief.

Junho!!!!!! The sensible somebody started recording before he entered the venue because he wanted to record Jenny's statement. So his recorder was on and it caught the killer calling the person that hired him and then the police to report the case. Since the phone was recording and there was no gunshot, Junho's name is basically cleared but uncle loves his cell and doesn't want to leave yet so he told the detective to buy some time.

Junho decides to visit hwaye again and while looking at the pictures of the crime scene, he realizes that there was someone else there, next to the dead colonel that was not mentioned during the witnesses' statements.

Junho says he has enough evidence to apply for a retrial of his Father's case and asks the detective to go see his father. The detective finds out and tells him that his father is in the hospital not the prison and heads down there. The father, in his infinite wisdom, overpowers the guards and wears their clothes so he can effectively escape. The police announce it to the media. Officers go to Junho's office and search it, also remaining there in case his father comes around.

Chairman Oh asks to see Park Si Kang at hwaye and tells him to put in a good word for him with Mr Chu(the main bad guy). Park Si Kang agrees but tells him never to invite him to hwaye again if he doesn't want trouble. He mentions that it's chairman Oh that actually killed the colonel, welp.
They both leave and Chairman Oh gets into his car, the car moves for a while and then abruptly stops. The driver gets out and comes to sit with him behind, it's Junho's father.
He does ragga ragga and nothing important happens.

It is revealed that Jenny was shot by her partner,duh, and it was Mr Chu that ordered it,duh, and he now signed the arms deal with her company....sigh, tell me something I didn't suspect.

Junho's father comes to the station and confesses to Junho that he didn't kill anyone. He asks Junho to represent him in his retrial and Junho accepts. He says he will tell them everything he knows about the case so....okay sir. 10 years late but do you boo.

P.S I'm too sleepy to continue watching this night so till next time, which is hopefully tomorrow hehehe

U dey mad Na book b dis or wetin?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ThePsychopath(f): 11:31pm On May 13, 2019
OwlCityy:
Hey guyss. Starting exams tomorrow
First semester, final year. Wish me luck smiley
You have a future journalist in your hands, hehe.

Pipu wey lyk kpop/kdrama no dey knw book oh. Na why i no go skul bt try sha, u fit suprize urslf
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ThePsychopath(f): 11:32pm On May 13, 2019
RaphaellaDD:
Leo is coming!!!!! Well in June, but yaaaas!!!! Now touch and sketch grew on me, I made the mistake of listening to it without watching the MV and I didn't get the full experience, but sense returned after watching the MV. The rest of canvas, I can't say yet, let me listen to them like a serious person first grin grin grin

Dis wan wan sing demonic smtin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ThePsychopath(f): 11:33pm On May 13, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Birthday : my no 4 bias in girls day, bang minah, I can't wait for her upcoming drama with yeo jin goo and Hong Jong Hyun, 3 of my favorites, what could be better. I know girls day is basically done but she really needs to consider a solo career, her voice is too good to retire. She's way up on my favorite vocalist list

Kip face lyk fufu

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OwlCityy(f): 11:57pm On May 13, 2019
ThePsychopath:

Pipu wey lyk kpop/kdrama no dey knw book oh. Na why i no go skul bt try sha, u fit suprize urslf

Since when ?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ThePsychopath(f): 1:40am On May 14, 2019
OwlCityy:

Since when ?
grin
U dey folw me 4 mouth?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 5:36am On May 14, 2019
OwlCityy:

Since when ?
This wan is finding your mouth. Don't give in. lmao

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:03am On May 14, 2019
RaphaellaDD:
I just realized that Leo and Taemin have the same voice texture, or at least a close one.

Well welcome to earth

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:05am On May 14, 2019
ThePsychopath:

Kip face lyk fufu
Fufu? No I think you mean kimbap

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:16am On May 14, 2019
Finger hearteu for my hearteu? Thank you big man.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:03am On May 14, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Well welcome to earth

LMAO, thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:13am On May 14, 2019
OwlCityy:

:|

Electric chair in ET’s world.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:14am On May 14, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Nae muse

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:20am On May 14, 2019
Good morning from the universe and I

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:22am On May 14, 2019
Few happenings.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:24am On May 14, 2019
Stay safe precious and comeback stronger.

Make sure your don’t cry too much.....hahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:31am On May 14, 2019
Yuri aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh........

You should know how to deal with all these people by now, if you have big dreams especially to be on tv as an idol in KOREA, you have to be KOREANNNNNNNNN.

You are not in Russia or America, so watch your mouth and your actions.

I know he will not be top 11 except a miracle happens but I am hoping they don’t evil edit him now or ask him to leave.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:22am On May 14, 2019
sarang60:
Few happens.

Just look at how easy it is for men to pick themselves up after scandals, douchebag is legit opening a salon. What a wawu

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:23am On May 14, 2019
sarang60:
Yuri aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh........

You should know how to deal with all these people by now, if you have big dreams especially to be on tv as an idol in KOREA, you have to be KOREANNNNNNNNN.

You are not in Russia or America, so watch your mouth and your actions.

I know he will not be top 11 except a miracle happens but I am hoping they don’t evil edit him now or ask him to leave.

LOL what did he do now

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:28am On May 14, 2019
Oppa is so fly that he temporarily goes blind when he laughs, that's like a superpower innit...

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:35am On May 14, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Just look at how easy it is for men to pick themselves up after scandals, douchebag is legit opening a salon. What a wawu

I laughed when I saw it, it felt like all the drama was for clout.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:39am On May 14, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

LOL what did he do now

They said in a “never have I ever” game YouTube video in 2018, Yuriah asked if the boys know what SM is. Now they are saying he was discussing his s*x life and it is disgusting.....

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:41am On May 14, 2019
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:41am On May 14, 2019
sarang60:

Nae muse

Yes!!! I can't wait!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:48am On May 14, 2019
sarang60:

I laughed when I saw it, it felt like all the drama was for clout.
*deep sigh*

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:53am On May 14, 2019
sarang60:

They said in a “never have I ever” game YouTube video in 2018, Yuriah asked if the boys know what SM is. Now they are saying he was discussing his s*x life and it is disgusting.....

OK knowing how judgemental Koreans are, I really can't comment on this until I see or hear the video, anyway he should be careful before he gets blacklisted, we're trying to get into produce x101 not prison 101

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:17pm On May 14, 2019
I want to breathe your air..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: kangminhyuksho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.