Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,077 members, 7,835,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Why Does Nairaland Have To Make Me Tilt My Phone &strain My Eyes - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Does Nairaland Have To Make Me Tilt My Phone &strain My Eyes (447 Views)

Does Nairaland Have An Official BBM Channel? / Why Does Nairaland Have Such A Bad Reputation Offline? / What Does Nairaland Mean To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Nairaland Have To Make Me Tilt My Phone &strain My Eyes by twogood: 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2013
Recently the administrators of Nairaland forum changed the text color on the site. Initially when i tried to view a topic on my phone, it appeared blank and then on tilting it i saw i could manage to read a few lines as the text was barely visible. I'ld like to know what informed this new text color. Does this view apply to your phones too? What point are they trying to make? A forum that used to disseminate info should use better text color.
Re: Why Does Nairaland Have To Make Me Tilt My Phone &strain My Eyes by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 10, 2013
OP, I'm suffering the same thing over here! angry
Re: Why Does Nairaland Have To Make Me Tilt My Phone &strain My Eyes by twogood: 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2013
Austeenx: OP, I'm suffering the same thing over here! angry
You don't say!
Sad and sorry new nairaland look.

(1) (Reply)

Towards Ending The Ongoing ASUU Strike / Remembering Dele Giwa On 19 October. / Again, Disables Shut Down Owerri, Accuse Okorocha Of Insensitivity, Insincerity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.