Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:53 AM

Sanctity Of Masjid & Essence Of Human Existence. - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sanctity Of Masjid & Essence Of Human Existence. (5312 Views)

Ihsaan - The Spiritual Essence Of Islam / Any Salafi Masjid In Lagos Mainland? / Why Israhell Wants To Destroy Masjid Al-aqsa... Must Read Please !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanctity Of Masjid & Essence Of Human Existence. by deols(f): 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2013
The_Prodigy:

To avoid spreading fitna.
To have more time for caring for family.

Can you prove these?
Re: Sanctity Of Masjid & Essence Of Human Existence. by basilico: 4:13pm On Oct 19, 2013
I commented but was deleted. Erdogan the PM of Turkey said Mosques are barracks, domes shields, minarets the bayonets and worshippers the army.
Judek2: Oh !!!!, I got it.....

This is the reason why Boko guys target the markets more often..
Re: Sanctity Of Masjid & Essence Of Human Existence. by Dewze(m): 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2013
Why do I feel that this post is surreptitiously trying to justify the killings that took place in that Kenyan mall?

Na wa for una.

1 Like

Re: Sanctity Of Masjid & Essence Of Human Existence. by loskally(m): 11:19pm On Oct 19, 2013
Jazakaallahu kayrim bro
Re: Sanctity Of Masjid & Essence Of Human Existence. by maclatunji: 12:47am On Oct 20, 2013
Dewze: Why do I feel that this post is surreptitiously trying to justify the killings that took place in that Kenyan mall?

Na wa for una.

You are projecting. There are bigger malls than Westgate in Muslim countries. At least, you should have heard of Dubai.
Re: Sanctity Of Masjid & Essence Of Human Existence. by Judek2(m): 7:00am On Oct 20, 2013
maclatunji:

You are projecting. There are bigger malls than Westgate in Muslim countries. At least, you should have heard of Dubai.

Then do you think its right.. Considering the topic?

Why build malls when its the unholiest place in Islam
Re: Sanctity Of Masjid & Essence Of Human Existence. by Judek2(m): 7:03am On Oct 20, 2013
basilico: I commented but was deleted. Erdogan the PM of Turkey said Mosques are barracks, domes shields, minarets the bayonets and worshippers the army.

I don't know what mine is still doing here grin
Re: Sanctity Of Masjid & Essence Of Human Existence. by maclatunji: 9:06am On Oct 20, 2013
Judek2:

Then do you think its right.. Considering the topic?

Why build malls when its the unholiest place in Islam

The market is not "unholy" by itself. It only becomes "disliked" by virtue of the activities of people in terms of lying, stealing, cheating and so on.

Everything should be put in proper context.
Re: Sanctity Of Masjid & Essence Of Human Existence. by basilico: 10:19am On Oct 20, 2013
Like having a bank that profits on usury. Having pubs where uncovered women scantily dressed mix freely with men who are not their husbands and display open affection. That will make the mall or market unholy no?
maclatunji:

The market is not "unholy" by itself. It only becomes "disliked" by virtue of the activities of people in terms of lying, stealing, cheating and so on.

Everything should be put in proper context.

1 Like

Re: Sanctity Of Masjid & Essence Of Human Existence. by willyray(m): 3:15pm On Oct 20, 2013
nice thread

[img]http:///ogPF/.jpg[/img][img]http:///ogPN/.jpg[/img]
Re: Sanctity Of Masjid & Essence Of Human Existence. by maclatunji: 3:57pm On Oct 20, 2013
basilico: Like having a bank that profits on usury. Having pubs where uncovered women scantily dressed mix freely with men who are not their husbands and display open affection. That will make the mall or market unholy no?

All of these would not be applicable in an Islamic state. Hence, you don't have a valid point. The reason a market is disliked is because of the tendency of people to be unscrupulous in a bid to maximise profits from trade thereby committing major sins like lying, cheating, stealing, not giving full measure and making false oaths.

Again context is key. You seek to misinform by twisting things.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Islamic Lecture: Mufti Menk In Lagos / Women And Depression (for Muslim Women) / Beautifying Yourself For Your Husband; 'the Muslima's Perspective'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.