Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,735 members, 7,813,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? (22425 Views)

Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) / 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. / PICTURE: Latest Invention For Lazy Students Who Likes To Sleep In Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by narmani: 10:26am On Oct 11, 2013
xynerise:
Your teachers dont know how to flog.

In my school, the nicknames of my teachers explain how tough they are when it comes to flogging.

You will hear names like

Mr. Show
Dr. Do good.
Baba Lefty
Mr. Okolo etc. If them flog you, your life will never remain the same grin
haha! I still remember their name o : mr labambam, baba lefty, rsm koko, igboo, black lips, terminator. Lol!!
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Okijajuju1(m): 10:46am On Oct 11, 2013
n_armani:
haha! I still remember their name o : mr labambam, baba lefty, rsm koko, igboo, black lips, terminator. Lol!!

The Baddest guys were;

- Thunder Balogun remember your left... grin - This guy left hand na final!! We use to bet that time who could receive 6 from Thunder Balogun's left hand without scratching or crying.. Luckily for chicks, he never used his left on them.. just guys!

- Mr. A.K Bara - The A.K was actually the abbreviation of his name o! His M.O was to get another student to carry you on their back (like a mother would 'back' a baby) and then he would bullet you!

- Sir P - This one use to bring a pillow to class.. He would just tell you to sleep.. and would be using the cane to gently stroke your bum o!! and when the first strike lands, it takes you unawares.. grin
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by ignis: 10:51am On Oct 11, 2013
jhidey08: i can't fit laugh o, u wey don born all ur pikin finish dey here dey form smal gal. U no go c market 4 here o
Abeg stop rough play. Make u no pour sand sand for my garri.
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by NappilyNigerian(f): 10:57am On Oct 11, 2013
Nope, never had my name on the list.

Why?!

Because I was the Class Captain. The only job in which diplomatic immunity was highly sought after. I get to copy homeworks if I forgot mine, get my MANDATORY allocation from each classmate's break food and high respect just so their name stays of my sheet. Made sure to hide my dislike for Okin biscuits though before e spoil my career. LOL

O the good life. If someone should make a mistake of annoying me, I'll just wait till the time comes then pen the idiats name sharpally!. Leave our teacher to brighten up the persons bum with koboko. And my teacher then has never failed me. Turns hardened bullies to new born infants after 4 strokes.

A big shout out to Mr Okpoko were ever he is. cheesy
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by natureem: 11:00am On Oct 11, 2013
hehehehe lol in chinese
my class was inda middle of d skul. evry monday morning na to dey discuss matches wey dem play for weekends. we talk sote the principal write am for our testimonial say we dey very outspoken. am a proud ambassador
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 11, 2013
This thread brought back memories,I was never on d list,because I was d class monitor,as it was called in my school.Then after writing some names,they'll wait for me at school gate to beat me up,in my school days we d small and younger ones were smarter than d big agbayas,at a point some of d big lads will upto me asking me not to write their names so they can protect me.Good memories sha.
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by whyse(m): 11:09am On Oct 11, 2013
lolzzz....una neva see class captain wey wicked abi... e.g
1.Akin
2.Whyse x5
3.bunmi x3...
na xo my class captain for ss1 tey dey do us dat tyme...na die we dey
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Makamuanwuo(m): 11:10am On Oct 11, 2013
tnk god 4 dis tread cos mine was even worst my primary was bad because all my teachers hate me,my class capt is my worst enemy dat she even write my name (5).my secondary was cos i spend half of d term in bush cos skul authority declear me nd my frnds wanted cos we kindnap d teachers goats,turkey,chicken and even to enter inside our principal office theif all red wine in his office.my worst day is d day dem flog me in present of evry student,as a bigboi i mentain solo.i graji in dat skul wt bad record nd d skul pass 2ru me
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by annawhite(f): 11:20am On Oct 11, 2013
strolls in ........
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 11, 2013
I was not only noisy, I was troublesome... embarassed embarassed
One time, the headmistress was to flog us, I disappeared and hid in the toilet... tongue tongue
The woman waited for me till school closing time when our 'personal okada man' was around to pick us and flogged me silly! angry angry cry cry
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by turl(m): 11:41am On Oct 11, 2013
Sweetlemon: Lol! See some of you 24/7 online introverts forming bad boys! hehehehehehe

Anyway mine appeared only once. I have always been a quiet, stay-out-of-trouble girl people love to pet, right from primary, secondary, during my NYSC (I was already known as Miss NYSC by corpers, soldiers, and NYSC officials even before the pageant!) and now that I'm working, I get special favours from the ogas and madams. Back in secondray sch I used to have a strong friendship with two girls in my class, we were the most liked girls in our set and I suspect the girl who wrote my name that day was jealous of this. She included all three of us!

When the teacher who requested for the list (he had a crush on me!) finished reading out all the names and found out my friends and I were included, he pardoned the class and you can imagine how surprised everyone was cos that guy used to ENJOY flogging students like crazy!!!! The girl who wrote our names almost fainted and my friends and I got even more popular! lol! Dunno why girls can't just realize that jealousy is a disease! I thank God for blessing me with favour everywhere I go (my offline life ofcourse)

You talk all that one finish, you no put your picture make we see.
You harsh o! grin

@OP - I hardly ever made the list as most of the class captains were made close friends for that very reason. This one time though I transferred from air force secondary school to methodist boys high school in VI. Our economics teacher (a usually calm guy) walked in and started writing notes. We took the piss (knowing the kinda person we thought he was) and started talking. Lo and behold, this man turns round and says 'everybody sleep!'..Belle just begin turn me.
He started from the first guy on the first row and worked his way down the whole class. What's worse was that you could hear how close he was to you but couldn't raise your head. See beating that day lol. Memories man..
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by xtiedre: 11:57am On Oct 11, 2013
cool yea ! Nostalgia cool the class captain Musa in pry 3 used to recycle names he wrote down days back, just to make a few kobo extra. I could swear the teacher was in that racket too, cause his "33". Extra lager was always gotten from the sovereign class purse.

NA wa oh
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by joelenesleek(f): 12:07pm On Oct 11, 2013
If every body here come be Monitor and Monitress, abeg where the schools Dey to contain all this monitors cause na Mamas n papas full here and schools no plenty that tym like now.
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by binhozie(m): 12:10pm On Oct 11, 2013
I was a real SNI-I-ITCH! grin
I always wrote the names when noone ever suspected and best believe it was looong cool
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2013
Cutejay: My name was never on the list all through my Sec.School i was the last born of the class so i was always pampered cuz of how fragile i looked.
Was also very scared of strokes so i behaved myself by keeping quiet didn't want to take chances.
Somebody Shout AJEBO!!!
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 11, 2013
Baybe: If you were in a "serious" mood, you would've just ignored the "unserious" topic instead of coming here to make people look stupi.d.

BTW, I'm only harsh when I have to be harsh.
Baybe, he is looking for a girlfriend please
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2013
Bossforeva: Baybe, he is looking for a girlfriend please
gringringringrin
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Omen100(m): 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2013
yes & I was the class prefect who is incharge of the collections. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by dbucas: 2:22pm On Oct 11, 2013
in my own case, even if the class captain didnt write names of noise makers and a teacher comes in to seek for that, the teacher will appoint saying i must make noise.
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by babeface3: 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2013
I cannever forget the old girl that beat me blue and black while she was appointed to check the noise maker and given a very long spikelike cane with tiny yori yori branches that makes the cain very versatile. sad
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by deebrain(m): 3:30pm On Oct 11, 2013
my name was hardly written. It was only "bad belle" that made "them" write my names on such a list. I was a very good boy.

angry

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Heyliesha(m): 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2013
if ma name no appear.mean say i no come school dat day..sotey oda students start dey hate me..well i just 4gv d captain wey dey write name yesterday.
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by ogtavia(m): 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2013
Baybe: No wahala, we're good smiley

who said we weren't good!.... smiley wink grin
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by ogtavia(m): 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2013
Bossforeva: Baybe, he is looking for a girlfriend please

i think baybe should now understand the reason for my first post..this is so immature,even my neighbours 3yr old daughter won't reason this way..btw..even if i was,trust me,she will be the first to know....
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2013
ogtavia:

i think baybe should now understand the reason for my first post..this is so immature,even my neighbours 3yr old daughter won't reason this way..btw..even if i was,trust me,she will be the first to know....
It haf do abeg. grin
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by ogtavia(m): 5:58pm On Oct 11, 2013
Baybe: It haf do abeg. grin

cheesy
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by Oahray: 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2013
tchidi: I was not only noisy, I was troublesome... embarassed embarassed
One time, the headmistress was to flog us, I disappeared and hid in the toilet... tongue tongue
The woman waited for me till school closing time when our 'personal okada man' was around to pick us and flogged me silly! angry angry cry cry
lmao grin
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by simdam500(m): 7:25pm On Oct 11, 2013
my name dey always dey the list

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by DonaldsN(m): 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2013
In my school, Govt College Umuahia, the prefects will tell the class monitor to write nothing less than 25 names when we're just 30 in the class else he'll also be punished and the noisemakers freed

1 Like

Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by skedy1(m): 9:42am On Oct 12, 2013
Rit 4rm d very 1st day i stepd my foot in dat skul,i hv always been number 1
Re: Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? by sulebello: 11:45am On Oct 12, 2013
Hmmm. this make me remember those days in primary school. In our time there is nothing like nursery school, the schools around then belong to missionaries. the noise maker in my school normally punished by slap each others. I will never forget one day I was called out with my classmate for noise making. I first gave him his 4 slaps gently. When it reach my turn I could'nt take more than only one because that one almost send to great beyound. When his hand landed on my ear gbosa! I saw more than stars, since then till we passout i always prayed not to combine me with him again, and mind myself. No more noise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS / ASUU Strike: No End In Sight / The Pitiable Life Of A Nigerian Teacher. The Way Forward??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.