Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Legal Advice Available On This Thread - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Legal Advice Available On This Thread (680 Views)

I Need Legal Advice / Old Poeple Home In The House. Free elderly care advice available / I Need Legal Advice ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Legal Advice Available On This Thread by Bokelola73: 5:05pm On Oct 10, 2013
If you have any legal problem and dont know how to handle it, spill it out here and get the proper advice. Please note, this is with respect to only nigeria law.
Re: Legal Advice Available On This Thread by MyJwell: 8:09pm On Oct 10, 2013
good one
Re: Legal Advice Available On This Thread by jackson44(m): 9:58pm On Oct 10, 2013
How do I go into partnership with someone,I mean what type of document will I need to sign in order τ̲̅ȍ ascertain TђƸ̵ authenticity of TђƸ̵ deal. I have this business with someone I hardly know,to finance a project while I come in as an investor$get 20% of my invest monthly. I want all that has been promise by this fellow τ̲̅ȍ be well documented,please ♈☺uЯ legal advise is highly need.
Re: Legal Advice Available On This Thread by tejusbrit: 11:07pm On Oct 10, 2013
jackson44: How do I go into partnership with someone,I mean what type of document will I need to sign in order τ̲̅ȍ ascertain TђƸ̵ authenticity of TђƸ̵ deal. I have this business with someone I hardly know,to finance a project while I come in as an investor$get 20% of my invest monthly. I want all that has been promise by this fellow τ̲̅ȍ be well documented,please ♈☺uЯ legal advise is highly need.

All you need to do is to get an agreement drawn up and executed by both of you clearly stating all the terms both of you agreed upon. No stone should be left unturned with respect to the terms you agreed upon because an agreement would be read literally and nothing not explicitly stated would be read into it.
With this written agreement you would be able to enforce all the terms stated in case things go wrong. Get your lawyer to do this because only an agreement executed by a lawyer would be valid. Make sure the agreement is executed even bfor you release your funds but if you have alredy released your funds get it done as soon as possible because if anything goes wrong no court would entertain you if their is no written agreement because this would actually be your only evidence to the terms you both agreed upon.
Cheers!
BOKELOLA 73
Re: Legal Advice Available On This Thread by Bokelola73: 11:45pm On Oct 10, 2013
tejusbrit:

All you need to do is to get an agreement drawn up and executed by both of you clearly stating all the terms both of you agreed upon. No stone should be left unturned with respect to the terms you agreed upon because an agreement would be read literally and nothing not explicitly stated would be read into it.
With this written agreement you would be able to enforce all the terms stated in case things go wrong. Get your lawyer to do this because for an agreement to be valid it must be executed by a lawyer. Make sure the agreement is executed even bfor you release your funds but if you have alredy released your funds get it done as soon as possible because if anything goes wrong no court would entertain you if their is no written agreement because this would actually be your only evidence to the terms you both agreed upon.
Cheers!
BOKELOLA 73
Re: Legal Advice Available On This Thread by MyJwell: 11:58pm On Oct 10, 2013
please how does the Nigerian law view money made via online forex trading?
Re: Legal Advice Available On This Thread by jackson44(m): 8:18am On Oct 11, 2013
tejusbrit:

With this written agreement you would be able to enforce all the terms stated in case things go wrong. Get your lawyer to do this because only an agreement executed by a lawyer would be valid. Make sure the agreement is executed even bfor you release your funds but if you have alredy released your funds get it done as soon as possible because if anything goes wrong no court would entertain you if their is no written agreement because this would actually be your only evidence to the terms you both agreed upon.
Cheers!
BOKELOLA 73
thank U̶̲̥̅̊ so much bokelola, U̶̲̥̅̊ really hit TђƸ̵ nail ђƸ̵яƸ̵ .I will do as suggested
Re: Legal Advice Available On This Thread by Bokelola73: 3:52pm On Oct 11, 2013
MyJwell: please how does the Nigerian law view money made via online forex trading?

forex trading in nigeria is not an illegal transaction.Thus, any more realised through it is as good money realised through other legal transactions
Re: Legal Advice Available On This Thread by Bokelola73: 3:53pm On Oct 11, 2013
MyJwell: please how does the Nigerian law view money made via online forex trading?

forex trading in nigeria is not an illegal transaction.Thus, any more realised through it, is as good as money realised through other legal transactions
Re: Legal Advice Available On This Thread by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 11, 2013
How much does it cost to register a LTD company now in Nigeria, learnt the price was slashed by 50%...
Re: Legal Advice Available On This Thread by Bokelola73: 10:15pm On Oct 11, 2013
oneangle: How much does it cost to register a LTD company now in Nigeria, learnt the price was slashed by 50%...

yes there has been a 50% slash in.... Thus, registration of a limited liability should cost within 35k to 40k.
Re: Legal Advice Available On This Thread by oduz: 9:15am On Jan 08, 2014
Where are u located?
I need to draw an agreement at reasonable cost
Re: Legal Advice Available On This Thread by Bokelola73: 3:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
oduz: Where are u located?
I need to draw an agreement at reasonable cost

i am in lagos. u can contact me on 08025668283 or bokelola73@gmail.com. it would be my pleasure rendering my services to you. My prices are very reasonable. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Sport Betting How Lucrative Is It? / Execessive Bank Charges-- Come Vent Your Frustrations! Lets Find A Common Voice / Tips Of Using Instagram As A Marketing Tool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.