Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,186 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Bad Habits - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bad Habits (699 Views)

Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. / What Are The Bad Habits We Just Can't Seem To Break??? / What Bad Habits Would You Love To Change In 2006? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Habits by quivah(f): 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2013
whats that one or two bad habits you once had or you wanna stop..
And.. the ones you hate about people..

Here is mine;
I just can't eat without fixing my eyes on something(a novel,a movie or operating my phone).. without any of these,I find it hard to enjoy my meal.. doing it in public places is really out of the way..I wish I could stop it!
I pick my teeth(blame the spaces between my teeth)after meals always,even if I dint eat meat..its annoying coz I make sure I dont stop till I remove that one rice/meat/little bone within my teeth!..have made a habit outta it! And I think its a bad one.

People's;
I dislike people who chew their nails..
Suck their lips(you dig?)
And those that spit around!

Whats yours?..

Re: Bad Habits by Coldfeet(f): 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2013
I hate it when people make that irritating Krrrrrr sound just before expelling sputum! My own bad habit is sleeping on my belly!! Even when pregnant hubby will continuously keep turning me to my sides and using himself and pillows to keep me that way.
Re: Bad Habits by quivah(f): 7:03pm On Oct 10, 2013
Coldfeet: I hate it when people make that irritating Krrrrrr sound just before expelling sputum! My own bad habit is sleeping on my belly!! Even when pregnant hubby will continuously keep turning me to my sides and using himself and pillows to keep me that way.
yeahh! I hate that sound too..

Stop that habit o
Re: Bad Habits by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2013
My bad habits....Instead of laying on the bed i prefer sleeping on the floor.

I put my eba(etc) and soup in the same plate instead of seperate plates.

Dislikes...when people lick thier plates after eating
Re: Bad Habits by quivah(f): 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2013
Joavid: My bad habits....Instead of laying on the bed i prefer sleeping on the floor.

your no2 ain't a biggie, but no1? Loool stop it nawink
Re: Bad Habits by druid06(m): 7:25pm On Oct 10, 2013
Joavid: My bad habits....Instead of laying on the bed i prefer sleeping on the floor.

We're so much alike. Are you a Taurus?
Re: Bad Habits by Coldfeet(f): 7:25pm On Oct 10, 2013
quivah:
yeahh! I hate that sound too..

Stop that habit o
Am trying o!
Re: Bad Habits by quivah(f): 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2013
druid06:

woow!! A zodiac thingy??. Have got a friend(may19th) who does the no1 above.
Re: Bad Habits by ammyluv2002(f): 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2013
My bad habits. . ..I pick my nose all the time, I bite my nails and I'm always with my phone.

Dislikes. ......I don't like any lady that's dirty grin
Re: Bad Habits by druid06(m): 7:45pm On Oct 10, 2013
quivah:
woow!! A zodiac thingy??. Have got a friend(may19th) who does the no1 above.

Really, this is weird and interesting.
Re: Bad Habits by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2013
druid06:

no. Leo. wink
Re: Bad Habits by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2013
quivah:
Here is mine;
I just can't eat without fixing my eyes on something(a novel,a movie or operating my phone).. without any of these,I find it hard to enjoy my meal.. doing it in public places is really out of the way..I wish I could stop it!
You just said my own. My room mates have tried to help me stop it but I just can't.

Dislike: I hate it when people belch around me. It's annoying angry My brothers do this just to annoy me. angry
Re: Bad Habits by Kslib(m): 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2013
1... Biting my nails.. I learnt it from my cousin when growing up and ever since,its has become a part of me. undecided
2.. Sleeping on the couch rather than bed.
3.. Eating and reading from my laptop screen or browsing on my mobile phone with my left hand-- i just cant concentrate and eat without doing something else. grin grin

Dislike:: Spitting anyhow like someone who's preggy. I will slap Goliath and knock Hitler if any of them tries that spitting ish around me. angry sad
All izz well!
Re: Bad Habits by quivah(f): 9:05pm On Oct 10, 2013
Baybe: You just said my own. My room mates have tried to help me stop it but I just can't.

(
Lools..
My mum is the one trying to caution me..
But it ain't working

Kslib: 1...
3.. Eating and reading from my laptop screen or browsing on my mobile phone with my left hand-- i just cant concentrate and eat without doing something else. grin grin

Dislike:: Spitting anyhow like someone who's preggy. I will slap Goliath and knock Hitler if any of them tries that spitting ish around me.

i]
we'v got two things in common..cool
Re: Bad Habits by Emmyk(m): 10:07pm On Oct 10, 2013
That anger mode when you feel like killing everybody around you. cheesy
Re: Bad Habits by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 10, 2013
Funny, I don't even have any bad habit. I'm simply synonymous to BAD. undecided
Re: Bad Habits by quivah(f): 8:34am On Oct 11, 2013
^everyone has got one/two habits...

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Facts About The Nose / We Are Private Investigators At Your Service. / Video: What Can Make A Nigerian Man Cry ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.