Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Why Do Some People Prefer To Rent Wedding Gown Instead Of Buying Theirs? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some People Prefer To Rent Wedding Gown Instead Of Buying Theirs? (747 Views)

Women Pray For Their Spouse But The Men Send Theirs Packing When Caught Cheating / Why Ladies Wear White Gown On Wedding Day / Is It Advisable For A 27-yr-old Graduate To Rent His Own Place? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some People Prefer To Rent Wedding Gown Instead Of Buying Theirs? by nitaxy: 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2013
Not like I'm against it, I mean how can I be against it when I'm making a hella business out of my wedding gown lol... That being said, around how much do they pay to rent the gowns? And what rules and regulations do they usually give the 'rentees'? How many times can I rent one gown out before it 'expires'? I'm a newbie, so I would like to know more about renting out wedding gown. Thanks
Re: Why Do Some People Prefer To Rent Wedding Gown Instead Of Buying Theirs? by funkygirl: 8:05pm On Oct 10, 2013
Madam,how fine is ur wedding gown sef?
Re: Why Do Some People Prefer To Rent Wedding Gown Instead Of Buying Theirs? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 10, 2013
SIncerly, is a waste of money. U won't wear it up to 24hrs. For me renting is ok!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Prefer To Rent Wedding Gown Instead Of Buying Theirs? by nitaxy: 9:59pm On Oct 10, 2013
Fabulousuzo: SIncerly, is a waste of money. U won't wear it up to 24hrs. For me renting is ok!

True though.. Cos my gown stayed in the wardrobe for almost a yr with me trying to figure out what to do with ot. Then it occured to me I could rent it out. How much COULD u pay to rent a gown?
Re: Why Do Some People Prefer To Rent Wedding Gown Instead Of Buying Theirs? by Domwiz4all(m): 10:04pm On Oct 10, 2013
Meet those who are into the biz, u can arrange wit dem. De wil be renting it out for u almost on wkly bases wit certain percentage of d cash going to them.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Prefer To Rent Wedding Gown Instead Of Buying Theirs? by ChideraFavour(m): 10:36pm On Oct 10, 2013
And why do people prefer to use commercial vehicle while travelling instead of using their own private car? Or prefer renting houses instead of building and living in their own personal houses?

(1) (Reply)

Online Dating: Woman Accidentally Meet Her Father- Inlaw Forsex / The Twist Of Life!!!!!!! / What If Your Partner Still WETS The BED ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.