Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

Israeli Jews Vandalize Christian Graves In Al-quds - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Jews Vandalize Christian Graves In Al-quds (523 Views)

Israeli Jews:if Someone Says God Gave Him Your Land,will You Leave? / South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country / Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israeli Jews Vandalize Christian Graves In Al-quds by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 10, 2013
Israeli youths have attacked Christian cemeteries and church properties in the occupied al-Quds (Jerusalem).

Israeli settlers attacked two Protestant cemeteries in the Occupied Palestinian territories this week and vandalized a number of tombstones.

On Sunday, Israeli settlers attacked the Protestant Cemetery of Mount Zion that is mainly considered as a historic location.

The attackers vandalized tombstones of figures from the 19th and 20th centuries who played an important role in the history of al-Quds.

The move has angered Christian leaders in al-Quds. The Reverend Pierbattista Pizzaballa, a senior official of the Roman Catholic Church, said such attacks "have become routine and target not only Christians. They're conducted by extremists and go against the spirit of tolerance.”

The Very Reverend Hosam Naoum, caretaker of the Protestant cemetery, censured the attacks, saying, "We are striving so hard to promote dignity and respect among the living. And here we have our dead people ... vandalized. No human would agree with this.”

Naoum also said that his staff saw Israeli youths breaking into the cemetery again on Tuesday and Wednesday, though no damage was reported.

Some 17 Christian cemeteries and churches in the occupied territories have been attacked by Israeli extremists over the past three years. But no group has claimed responsibility for the attacks.

http://www.presstv.com/detail/2013/10/10/328691/jews-vandalize-christian-graves-in-quds/
Re: Israeli Jews Vandalize Christian Graves In Al-quds by wisdomw(m): 11:15pm On Oct 10, 2013
As far as dey do God's will. Isreal is God's number one. Am behind them. Who knows whether dey re destroying IDOLS placed by catholics. @ least ROSARY & Our lady Of Fatima Yaradua will save dem. Nde nzuzu!!!
Re: Israeli Jews Vandalize Christian Graves In Al-quds by wisdomw(m): 11:15pm On Oct 10, 2013
First of all I'd like to tank my parents 4 dis productivity,luv, & pocket money dey ve bin showering on me. My lecturers because I ve nt gotten carry over rite frm my 1st year, my girl frnds 4 dia faithfulness,my bbm frnds 4 dia calmness and my BOLD 2 for upgrading my swag. Pls what's the topic?

OHH YES I forGOT. 1st To Comment
Re: Israeli Jews Vandalize Christian Graves In Al-quds by HezronLorraine(m): 11:37pm On Oct 10, 2013
What do they stand to gain by destroying graves. undecided

(1) (Reply)

British-iranian Woman Jailed Over Volleyball Protest Released On Bail / Film For Peace / South Africa Army To Tackle Xenophobic Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.