Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Who's Better Between Phyno And Olamide In Freestyling? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who's Better Between Phyno And Olamide In Freestyling? (2824 Views)

Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? / Between Phyno And Ill Bliss Who's The Better Raper? / Dbanj Ft Ikechukwu And Olamide - Ka Wo Soke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Better Between Phyno And Olamide In Freestyling? by Nimen(m): 8:46am On Oct 11, 2013
Was in an arguement with ma friend last night. We all know how Phenomenal Phyno is when he's Freestyling, his use of Igbo slangs you won't hear anywhere except in Igbo ghettos , yeah Olamide is good buh his freestyling in stupid love was so wack. Please over to you who's better? Please No tribalism on this thread it's not another war between Yorubas and igbos on nairaland
Re: Who's Better Between Phyno And Olamide In Freestyling? by Afam4eva(m): 8:47am On Oct 11, 2013
I've never heard them freestyle before.
Re: Who's Better Between Phyno And Olamide In Freestyling? by taiocol: 8:51am On Oct 11, 2013
Afam4eva: I've never heard them freestyle before.
can u imaginecheesy
Re: Who's Better Between Phyno And Olamide In Freestyling? by Afam4eva(m): 8:53am On Oct 11, 2013
taiocol: can u imaginecheesy
Have you?
Re: Who's Better Between Phyno And Olamide In Freestyling? by chuksbogus: 9:09am On Oct 11, 2013
phyno pino is way ahead!!!ghost mode they no dey see me!!!!
Re: Who's Better Between Phyno And Olamide In Freestyling? by Tapout(m): 9:16am On Oct 11, 2013
It doesn't matter if u've heard them freestyle or not....I feel yoruba's are naturaly gifted in that field....phyno is good but I think olamide is better......

(I'm an ibo boy though)
Re: Who's Better Between Phyno And Olamide In Freestyling? by taiocol: 11:30am On Oct 11, 2013
Afam4eva:
Have you?
nt yet
Re: Who's Better Between Phyno And Olamide In Freestyling? by taiocol: 11:31am On Oct 11, 2013
Tapout: It doesn't matter if u've heard them freestyle or not....I feel yoruba's are naturaly gifted in that field....phyno is good but I think olamide is better......

(I'm an ibo boy though)
wat do u knw abt rap Freestyle
Re: Who's Better Between Phyno And Olamide In Freestyling? by Tapout(m): 2:05pm On Oct 11, 2013
taiocol: wat do u knw abt rap Freestyle

What are u trying 2 start ?? undecided
Re: Who's Better Between Phyno And Olamide In Freestyling? by Indifferent(m): 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2013
Whats all these stup!d comparism btw phyno and Olamide about who is better and who has fared better after ghost mode. Have they done anything wrong in coming together to do a wonderful song
Re: Who's Better Between Phyno And Olamide In Freestyling? by airmark(m): 3:31pm On Oct 11, 2013
Has phyno being to jimmy jump off? Olamide is better, most of his hits are like freestyles. Besides have watched his frees on interview programs and were above average, if you have excellent understanding of yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Who's Better Between Phyno And Olamide In Freestyling? by Nimen(m): 5:51pm On Oct 11, 2013
airmark: Has phyno being to jimmy jump off? Olamide is better, most of his hits are like freestyles. Besides have watched his frees on interview programs and were above average, if you have excellent understanding of yoruba.
if you knew Igbo well you'll know that Phyno's freestyles are over the roof. I don't doubt that Olamide is good
Re: Who's Better Between Phyno And Olamide In Freestyling? by Afam4eva(m): 6:55pm On Oct 11, 2013
airmark: Has phyno being to jimmy jump off? Olamide is better, most of his hits are like freestyles. Besides have watched his frees on interview programs and were above average, if you have excellent understanding of yoruba.
People and their mode of reasoning sha. Si, one must go for Jimmy Jumpoff to be considered a good freestyle rapper?
Re: Who's Better Between Phyno And Olamide In Freestyling? by airmark(m): 12:39am On Oct 12, 2013
Afam4eva:
People and their mode of reasoning sha. Si, one must go for Jimmy Jumpoff to be considered a good freestyle rapper?

You hurriedly jump into replying rather than making your sense first do the needful. I asked a simple question which you could easily answer yes or no. I searched for his frees on jimmy's youtube channel I could nt (•͡˘˛˘ •͡) it. That was why I asked the question, knowing full well majority of A-list rappers had licked the mic (may be to Jimmy jatt, phyno is still upcoming without an album). Afam, it seems your fingers are set at default in typing senseless responses to harmless opinions. Watch them.
Re: Who's Better Between Phyno And Olamide In Freestyling? by airmark(m): 12:46am On Oct 12, 2013
Nimen: if you knew Igbo well you'll know that Phyno's freestyles are over the roof. I don't doubt that Olamide is good

Pls give me links to those frees, I will beg adaobi to translate for me. I like phyno, though. I saw him when I served in enugu years back. But forget tribe , olamide was born to freestyle
Re: Who's Better Between Phyno And Olamide In Freestyling? by Nimen(m): 6:59am On Oct 12, 2013
airmark:

Pls give me links to those frees, I will beg adaobi to translate for me. I like phyno, though. I saw him when I served in enugu years back. But forget tribe , olamide was born to freestyle

only if Adaobi is from the ghetto and knows igbo slangs, Even the chorus of the ghost mode is slangs
Re: Who's Better Between Phyno And Olamide In Freestyling? by Nimen(m): 7:01am On Oct 12, 2013
airmark:

You hurriedly jump into replying rather than making your sense first do the needful. I asked a simple question which you could easily answer yes or no. I searched for his frees on jimmy's youtube channel I could nt (•͡˘˛˘ •͡) it. That was why I asked the question, knowing full well majority of A-list rappers had licked the mic (may be to Jimmy jatt, PHYNO IS STILL UPCOMING WITHOUT AN ALBULM) Afam, it seems your fingers are set at default in typing senseless responses to harmless opinions. Watch them.

Now you know why i say Phyno's better
Re: Who's Better Between Phyno And Olamide In Freestyling? by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 12, 2013
Nimen:

only if Adaobi is from the ghetto and knows igbo slangs, Even the chorus of the ghost mode is slangs

Hey I understand igbo you know cool
Re: Who's Better Between Phyno And Olamide In Freestyling? by UjSizzle(f): 8:14am On Oct 12, 2013
Phyno pls. I don't know if to call what Olamide does rapping or shouting. Dude makes a lot of noise jare....just like those crazy boys on my street angry
Re: Who's Better Between Phyno And Olamide In Freestyling? by Afam4eva(m): 8:14am On Oct 12, 2013
airmark:

You hurriedly jump into replying rather than making your sense first do the needful. I asked a simple question which you could easily answer yes or no. I searched for his frees on jimmy's youtube channel I could nt (•͡˘˛˘ •͡) it. That was why I asked the question, knowing full well majority of A-list rappers had licked the mic (may be to Jimmy jatt, phyno is still upcoming without an album). Afam, it seems your fingers are set at default in typing senseless responses to harmless opinions. Watch them.
So, in other words, you've never heard Phyno freestyle but you pick olamide over him anyhow. How about saying you've not heard him freestyle and you can't determine who's better in that department just like i did. And pls, freesrtyling has nothing to do with being an A-list or upcoming rapper.
Re: Who's Better Between Phyno And Olamide In Freestyling? by Tonylyte(m): 9:22am On Oct 12, 2013
Both folks are noisemakers...they scream to mak it look as if they are hitting it raw...even in my sleeping mode, i can flow beta than them combined. freestylerz lyk jagz, ikechukwu and mode9 are the dope-mi, icey, naeto cnt even freestyle.
topic: my vote goes to bhadho...na tiger head em tak turn dia swagg on..
Re: Who's Better Between Phyno And Olamide In Freestyling? by Mynd44: 9:26am On Oct 12, 2013
Did someone just say Mode 9 is good at freestyling?

Lmao
Re: Who's Better Between Phyno And Olamide In Freestyling? by osadhordy(m): 10:05am On Oct 12, 2013
In my own opinion i think olamide is much better than phyno,well have not seen phyno freestyle before but olamide have seen enough like when he went to malaysia,fela shrine,bouston and many more that i can't mention. The guy is born to freestyle,most of his songs are also freestyle.i rep olamide(badoolee,badoo of life)
Re: Who's Better Between Phyno And Olamide In Freestyling? by airmark(m): 11:06am On Oct 12, 2013
Afam4eva:
So, in other words, you've never heard Phyno freestyle but you pick olamide over him anyhow. How about saying you've not heard him freestyle and you can't determine who's better in that department just like i did. And pls, freesrtyling has nothing to do with being an A-list or upcoming rapper.

If you are a real head (rap parlance) you know good free stylers even sometimes it reveals when on their studio tracks. Give links to phyno's frees because to me you don't understand what a freestyle is.

adaobi123:

Hey I understand igbo you know cool

He was taking you for british. @nimen, still expecting links to phyno's frees.
Re: Who's Better Between Phyno And Olamide In Freestyling? by Afam4eva(m): 11:19am On Oct 12, 2013
airmark:

If you are a real head (rap parlance) you know good free stylers even sometimes it reveals when on their studio tracks. Give links to phyno's frees because to me you don't understand what a freestyle is.
It's obvious you don't eeven know what a rap freestyle is and your comment points to that fact.

According to wikipedia:

Freestyle is a style of rap, with or without instrumental beats, in which rap lyrics are improvised, i.e. performed with no previously composed lyrics, and "off the top of the head".

Even judging from this alone, it's safe to say no or very few Nigerian rappers can freestyle because what i see some of them spitting are using pre-concieved lyrics. The best way to know a freestyle rapper is if they're to go head to head with another rapper and their lyrics are relative to what the other rapper throws at them. Even if we agree that these Nigerian rappers are freestylers, i don't think it's fair for you to rate one over the other if you're yet to hear one of them freestyle. That's why i never gave it to either of them cos i've never heard them freestyle.
Re: Who's Better Between Phyno And Olamide In Freestyling? by airmark(m): 11:32am On Oct 12, 2013
^^ my last comment has taken care of your comment. You belong to politics section. Check olamide's frees at ndani tv 's interview with Toolz while I await phyno's freestyle link .
Re: Who's Better Between Phyno And Olamide In Freestyling? by Afam4eva(m): 11:45am On Oct 12, 2013
airmark: ^^ my last comment has taken care of your comment. You belong to politics section. Check olamide's frees at ndani tv 's interview with Toolz while I await phyno's freestyle link .
Why are you arguing like a kid. How can you judge two artiste without ever hearing the song of one of them? That smirks of sentiment. Anyways, you're entitled to your opinions.
Re: Who's Better Between Phyno And Olamide In Freestyling? by airmark(m): 12:18pm On Oct 12, 2013
I have listened to phyno and he is good but olamide is better and one of the best freestylers I know in nigerian rap terrain, vector is better though. If something is beyond your knowledge you shut it and learn. A good freestyler is not difficult to notice outta his rap songs once you yourself is a real head. This is who you are not and needs to back off.
Re: Who's Better Between Phyno And Olamide In Freestyling? by Mynd44: 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2013
@Airmark, can you at least try to be civil? These subtle jabs and insults is not allowed you know
Re: Who's Better Between Phyno And Olamide In Freestyling? by airmark(m): 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2013
And afam was civil by first insulting me that am not reasonable amongst other insults from nowhere when my post had nothing to do with him?
Re: Who's Better Between Phyno And Olamide In Freestyling? by Mynd44: 12:40pm On Oct 12, 2013
**raises eyebrows**
**sighs**

Okay, he started it, you started it, Jack's your uncle, Penny's your aunt......

Let's just drop it
Re: Who's Better Between Phyno And Olamide In Freestyling? by airmark(m): 12:47pm On Oct 12, 2013
You ought to drop a rap line so I could understand you better. grin

Mynd what's your opinion on the toppic? cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lyrics + Mp3 + Music Download: Runtown – Mad Over You / DOWNLOAD MP3: Gemini Major – Bang Bang Ft. Patoranking / Ciara's Nu Boyfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.