Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Between Phyno And Ill Bliss Who's The Better Raper? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Between Phyno And Ill Bliss Who's The Better Raper? (1939 Views)

New Beef Alert: Phyno And “ikonu” Singer Hycurrent In War Over Parcel Beat / NEW VIDEO: Chukwu Agozigo Gi By Ill Bliss / Opinion:Olamide And Phyno Who Is The Better Rapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Phyno And Ill Bliss Who's The Better Raper? by Ezemust: 2:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
Guys pls between Ill Bliss and Phyno who is the better Igbo raper?i always rep Phyno but wen i listen to Ill bliss i cant help but admier
Re: Between Phyno And Ill Bliss Who's The Better Raper? by shaboti: 2:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
Phyno is more loved, but I feel there's so much he could learn from ill bliss

1 Like

Re: Between Phyno And Ill Bliss Who's The Better Raper? by Ezemust: 5:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
shaboti:
so wat u r saying is dat Ill Bliss is a better raper?
Re: Between Phyno And Ill Bliss Who's The Better Raper? by Gynacologist(m): 9:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
shaboti:
guy u just nailed it...to me ogha boss is far beta dan phyno...
Re: Between Phyno And Ill Bliss Who's The Better Raper? by iamastar: 11:14am On Apr 14, 2015
Phyno is the only igbo rapper that has made me a core igbo man to start learning igbo again and fall in love again with igbo. Phyno took time to learn and study what his predecessors in igbo rap lacks, added it to his own talent cos if you check his first songs you will discover how quack he sounds and you will agree to my point.
Re: Between Phyno And Ill Bliss Who's The Better Raper? by yoji: 2:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
Dumb illogical argument. Phyno raps in igbo and Ill bliss in English. What's the basis of comparism?? Their heritage
while you are at it, u might as well compare olamide and pitbull
Re: Between Phyno And Ill Bliss Who's The Better Raper? by shaboti: 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
yoji:
Dumb illogical argument. Phyno raps in igbo and Ill bliss in English. What's the basis of comparism?? Their heritage
can u just stop displaying your ignorance. Illbliss raps in igbo alot too.
Re: Between Phyno And Ill Bliss Who's The Better Raper? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
Phyno
Re: Between Phyno And Ill Bliss Who's The Better Raper? by yoji: 6:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
shaboti:
can u just stop displaying your ignorance. Illbliss raps in igbo alot too.
I had I'll bliss' first album, it was almost 90% English with some Ibo lines here and there. Even if his Ibo content has increased, its still not gonna b enough to classify him an Ibo rapper. Its like comparin vector and olamide jus cos vector puts in a lil' Yoruba once a while. Phyno basically took over from nigga raw cos nigga raw was the once seen as the main Ibo rapper for a long time.
Re: Between Phyno And Ill Bliss Who's The Better Raper? by shaboti: 12:53am On Apr 20, 2015
yoji:

I had I'll bliss' first album, it was almost 90% English with some Ibo lines here and there. Even if his Ibo content has increased, its still not gonna b enough to classify him an Ibo rapper. Its like comparin vector and olamide jus cos vector puts in a lil' Yoruba once a while. Phyno basically took over from nigga raw cos nigga raw was the once seen as the main Ibo rapper for a long time.
ok I see where u r coming from
Re: Between Phyno And Ill Bliss Who's The Better Raper? by Ezemust: 12:32am On Apr 21, 2015
yoji:
listen to bank alert from Ill bliss.Igbotic song
Re: Between Phyno And Ill Bliss Who's The Better Raper? by Ezemust: 12:35am On Apr 21, 2015
yoji:

i think Ill bliss seeing dat english rape was nt paying enough dumb it for Igbo rape.i think guys are recognising him nw
Re: Between Phyno And Ill Bliss Who's The Better Raper? by shaboti: 6:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ezemust:
i think Ill bliss seeing dat english rape was nt paying enough dumb it for Igbo rape.i think guys are recognising him nw
rape?
Re: Between Phyno And Ill Bliss Who's The Better Raper? by Allosaurus: 7:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
Both of them are lame
Re: Between Phyno And Ill Bliss Who's The Better Raper? by Ymodulus: 7:14am On Apr 23, 2015
Vivly

Your opinion needed here
Re: Between Phyno And Ill Bliss Who's The Better Raper? by chibwike(m): 7:33am On Apr 23, 2015
Illbliss is wack na.,phyno is more creative

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Phora - With Love 2 / Taylor Swift – Cruel Summer Mp3 Music Download + Lyrics / Tuface Collaborations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.