Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,780 members, 7,862,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:20 PM

God Is Not The God Of All. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Not The God Of All. (5204 Views)

Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? / Who Was The God Of The Old Testament? / In The God Of David Oyedepo ? Huh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is Not The God Of All. by Joshthefirst(m): 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2013
obadiah777: oh yes. we definitely run tinz lol >>>> daniel 7 vs 18 But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever
sir, was daniel black too?
Re: God Is Not The God Of All. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 23, 2013
texanomaly:

Lolz...its called a Staycation
give me a staycation over a vacation anyday lol. vacations are overrated. staycations is where its at grin
Re: God Is Not The God Of All. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2013
Mr President:

Who you hiding from Mammy?

Hey Mr PResident long time!!! cheesy
Re: God Is Not The God Of All. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2013
Mr President:

My Mammy be a rich woman! grin grin
oh yeah TPB got dangote kinda money. she need to give us 'lazaruses' some of that money. grin grin
Re: God Is Not The God Of All. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2013
ReineViolet:

grin grin. Well whaddya know, I got good tastes in color picking after all cool cool
that you do mademoiselle TPB. that you do grin

1 Like

Re: God Is Not The God Of All. by texanomaly(f): 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2013
obadiah777: give me a staycation over a vacation anyday lol. vacations are overrated. staycations is where its at grin
Yup...I'm with ya there.

1 Like

Re: God Is Not The God Of All. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2013
Joshthefirst: sir, was daniel black too?
almost everyone in the bible is black. 99 percent of the people in the bible except for a few white people like julius caesar, antiochus epiphanes, herod, cornelius and esau. everybody else is black.

1 Like

Re: God Is Not The God Of All. by MrPresident1: 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2013
obadiah777: oh yeah TPB got dangote kinda money. she need to give us 'lazaruses' some of that money. grin grin

My Mammy generous. She gon share the money!!! wink smiley grin grin
Re: God Is Not The God Of All. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2013
Mr President:

she aint sharing nothing yet though. she like the rich man. all she giving us is the crumbs falling off her table grin grin
Re: God Is Not The God Of All. by MrPresident1: 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2013
obadiah777: she aint sharing nothing yet though. she like the rich man. all she giving us is the crumbs falling off her table grin grin

My Mammy booting sharing the crumbs...she gon share the chunks when she tru booting grin grin grin
Re: God Is Not The God Of All. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 23, 2013
Mr President:

My Mammy booting sharing the crumbs...she gon share the chunks when she tru booting grin grin grin
lol yeah hopefully she gets to us while we are still young grin grin
Re: God Is Not The God Of All. by MrPresident1: 4:44pm On Oct 23, 2013
obadiah777: lol yeah hopefully she gets to us while we are still young grin grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: God Is Not The God Of All. by Tgirl4real(f): 5:02pm On Oct 23, 2013
obadiah777: yeah she is related to barney tongue

lol

Hello bro Most high. cheesy

And I see Mr. President too.

This no is finally getting complete. tongue

1 Like

Re: God Is Not The God Of All. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2013
obadiah777: oh yeah TPB got dangote kinda money. she need to give us 'lazaruses' some of that money. grin grin

obadiah777: lol yeah hopefully she gets to us while we are still young grin grin[/quote

[quote author=obadiah777] she aint sharing nothing yet though. she like the rich man. all she giving us is the crumbs falling off her table grin grin

Mr President:

Mr President:

Ahn na grin, How can i give y'all crumbs when we are all sitting on the table? Or are you trying to tell me that you guys are literally gonna get down from the table to pick crumbs?? shocked

Oh and Im an extremely generous person. Evryone gets a share!!! grin

1 Like

Re: God Is Not The God Of All. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 23, 2013
obadiah777: that you do mademoiselle TPB. that you do grin

cool cool

1 Like

Re: God Is Not The God Of All. by MostHigh: 5:15pm On Oct 23, 2013
Tgirl4real:

lol

Hello bro Most high. cheesy

And I see Mr. President too.

This no is finally getting complete. tongue

My beloved sistah. smiley

Greetings in the name of the most high God.

I trust all tins cool with ya.smiley

1 Like

Re: God Is Not The God Of All. by MEILYN(m): 5:57pm On Oct 23, 2013
hehehe.... If person no take time, laugh go kill am for ona matter oo. grin grin... See as people dey look me for here like say i be mad person... Ona welluuu done oo...

1 Like

Re: God Is Not The God Of All. by ATMC(f): 8:55pm On Oct 23, 2013
obadiah777!

1 Like

Re: God Is Not The God Of All. by Nobody: 4:51am On Nov 28, 2013
ATMC: obadiah777!
wagwan mademoiselle grin
Re: God Is Not The God Of All. by Oduduwaboy(m): 5:05am On Nov 28, 2013
People like obadiah 777 who always look for ways to prove 'god' is right will soon become agnostic.

A time will come when they become tired of holding brief for untenable positions!

The post is nothing but the mental confabulations of a particularly vivacious mind; it even has no biblical foundation .
Re: God Is Not The God Of All. by Nobody: 5:12am On Nov 28, 2013
Oduduwaboy: People like obadiah 777 who always look for ways to prove 'god' is right will soon become agnostic.

A time will come when they become tired of holding brief for untenable positions!

The post is nothing but the mental confabulations of a particularly vivacious mind; it even has no biblical foundation .
watch and see wink
Re: God Is Not The God Of All. by PastorOluT(m): 9:06am On Nov 28, 2013
obadiah777: so as stated earlier God is not the God of every human on earth. however there are two eras to consider. before the second coming and after the second coming. before the second coming, while he is not the God of all, there is still a chance for you to make him your God. so there is an option for you to choose him. however for you to chose him. of course technically he is the one who takes a step towards you and then you have to reciprocate. so technically he chooses you. but anyway if you choose him and be steadfast in him, you get quickened ( your spirit is ressurected ). when your spirit is ressurected that means you are alive.

john 6 vs 63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
<<< the words of God quickens your spirit. they make you alive. ressurected spirit

john 11 vs 25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: <<< ressurected spirit

so once you have been made alive ? only then is God your God. >>> mark 12 vs 27 He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living <<< he is the God only of those who are spiritually alive.

NOW THE ABOVE SCENARIO IS FOR BEFORE THE COMING OF CHRIST. SO YOU DO HAVE A CHANCE TO MAKE HIM YOUR GOD. HOWEVER AFTER THE COMING OF CHRIST THE WINDOW IS CLOSED. IF YOU HAVE NOT CHOSEN HIM THEN, HE WILL NEVER BE YOUR GOD FOREVER AGAIN. YOU WILL HAVE TO GO AND LOOK FOR YOUR OWN gOD TO WORSHIP AFTER THAT. MAYBE YOU CAN WORSHIP WOOD OR CARVINGS ? LOL >>>>>

MICAH 4 VS 5 For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of the LORD our God for ever and ever.

SO IN CONCLUSION ? God is not the God of everyone. before christ second coming you have a chance to make him your God. after christ second coming if you still havent ? you are on your own forever worshipping whatever suits you.

I agree with u bro, bt anyone that dont have God after the second of Christ is for the lake of fire.

Scriptures to support the sons of God;

In this the children of God and the children of the devil are manifest: whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is he who does not love his brother.

1John 3:10

1 Like

Re: God Is Not The God Of All. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 28, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

I agree with u bro, bt anyone that dont have God after the second of Christ is for the lake of fire.

Scriptures to support the sons of God;

In this the children of God and the children of the devil are manifest: whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is he who does not love his brother.

1John 3:10
i agree with you chief. i just did not include that part. the focus on the topic was on God being the God of the living. of course there is the fire for judgement but they would come back in the reincarnation and then he would not be their God. my focus was on life after the fire. you do believe in reincarnation right ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Are There Lukewarm Christians In Heaven? / What Does It Mean That The Dead Know Nothing (Ecclesiastes 9:5)? / How Do Females Feel About This Verse ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.