Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? (2258 Views)

Imagine Having This Kind Of Wife.. / What Are Those Things Husbands Ned To Stop Doing That Hurt Their Darling Wives / What Are Those Things That Infuriate You!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? by Kanwulia: 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

na so women will quickly get your man's attention....here is an important question for you:
do you think that YOU (as a person) can keep a man's attention forever?!
ps: the important word here is FOREVER

Errrrrrm

Considering THE FACT that men WERE CREATED AS GENETICALLY-DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE with Attention DEFICIENCY Disorders, only a VERRRRRRRRRY STEWWWPID woman will make keeping a man's attention one of the SUB-MINOR goals in life!

I don't invest my time, energy or resources on UNSTABLE, WEAK, HYPO-REACTIVE AGENTS OF "VAN DER WAAL" FORCES AKA MEN!!!

I am not THAT DAFT !
Thank you!!!! kiss

3 Likes

Re: What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 13, 2013
Kanwulia:

Errrrrrm

Considering THE FACT that men WERE CREATED AS GENETICALLY-DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE with Attention DEFICIENCY Disorders, only a VERRRRRRRRRY STEWWWPID woman will make keeping a man's attention one of the SUB-MINOR goals in life!

I don't invest my time, energy or resources on UNSTABLE, WEAK, HYPO-REACTIVE AGENTS OF "VAN DER WAAL" FORCES AKA MEN!!!

I am not THAT DAFT !
Thank you!!!! kiss
gbam! Thats all
Re: What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 13, 2013
MRbrownJAY: here is a clue/example: you used to be sexy and beautiful but now thanks to a few kids and a poor diet, you may not be the most beautiful/sexy woman around. after a few years of standing by you and mounting your not so exciting self (without any satisfaction), here comes this beautiful and sexy woman in the picture, giving your man all the right signals. your man does NOT want to cheat but all these years of unfulfilling/unrewarding/unsatisfying bedroom activities has made him weak (yes, you are partly to be blamed for his weakness!).......... at that particular moment in time, it is YOUR DUTY to work hard and fight for your union/man, however you see fit.

another example: you and your man are walking down the street, you may have Kim K's body but then comes along a girl with Nicki Minaj's body down the street. as much as your man has you by the hand, you have to do whatever it takes to get his attention (at that particular moment)....if not, he will glance at her. this is something completely "normal" to a man. remember: you can only mount someone for so long until you get tired of her. so your duty is to re-invent yourself and become that Nicki Minaj so that you can keep his attention at all time......but hey, if you are a baby whale/couch potato and still expect to get your man's attention, when 20 yr old women with bodies to die for are walking around almost nekkid, then you are living in la la land!

MrbrownJAY

First of all: If a man cheats on his wife because her body has changed due to pregnancies that she carried FOR HIM, then he is a good for nothing bastard who doesn't know what love and respect is. If his wife is financially independent, she should be wise enough to find a STRONG man who is a friend and companion and NOT ONLY interested in sex.

Secondly: Who told you that men don't change in the process of aging?? How many older men do you know who have six pacs instead of pot bellies? Do you think we don't have eyes in our female heads? Shall women cheat for this reason? We have eyes, too and even a libido.

And if you reason the way ou do, what will you do if the mother of your children (God forbid) falls sick and due to her sickness loses her look? Is it an excuse to cheat on her?

What do you want from your wife when after an accident you turn out to be impotent? Cheat?

Isn't it for better or for worse?
Re: What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 13, 2013
carefreewannabe:

MrbrownJAY

First of all: If a man cheats on his wife because her body has changed due to pregnancies that she carried FOR HIM, then he is a good for nothing bastard who doesn't know what love and respect is. If his wife is financially independent, she should be wise enough to find a STRONG man who is a friend and companion and NOT ONLY interested in sex.

Secondly: Who told you that men don't change in the process of aging?? How many older men do you know who have six pacs instead of pot bellies? Do you think we don't have eyes in our female heads? Shall women cheat for this reason? We have eyes, too and even a libido.

And if you reason the way ou do, what will you do if the mother of your children (God forbid) falls sick and due to her sickness loses her look? Is it an excuse to cheat on her?

What do you want from your wife when after an accident you turn out to be impotent? Cheat?

i just tire o.reminds me of one of our pastors that lost his wife to cancer.the once tall,slim,light skinned and beautiful lady looked like something else when the stroke came.he was with her all through.it got to a stage that she couldnt even eat on her own.the man will feed her,bath her,dress her,still cook her meals and that of his 9 year old daughter,take her to school.this man was just something i wish every man in this world can be.of course when her looks changed,he could have abandoned her and look for any young babe around,but for love of his wife and fear of God.eventually when the doctor said she has to be in the hospital,the man was there with her.eventually,all the sleeping in the hospital with his wife,(mind you,he will sleep on the mat on the floor while the wife sleeps on the bed),she didnt make it,she died.2 months,he did not come out of his house.he was always mourning her until the church peeps came to his place to constantly greer hi and comfort him.

If its men like mr brown,issshhhhh

2 Likes

Re: What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 13, 2013
kulyie: i just tire o.reminds me of one of our pastors that lost his wife to cancer.the once tall,slim,light skinned and beautiful lady looked like something else when the stroke came.he was with her all through.it got to a stage that she couldnt even eat on her own.the man will feed her,bath her,dress her,still cook her meals and that of his 9 year old daughter,take her to school.this man was just something i wish every man in this world can be.of course when her looks changed,he could have abandoned her and look for any young babe around,but for love of his wife and fear of God.eventually when the doctor said she has to be in the hospital,the man was there with her.eventually,all the sleeping in the hospital with his wife,(mind you,he will sleep on the mat on the floor while the wife sleeps on the bed),she didnt make it,she died.2 months,he did not come out of his house.he was always mourning her until the church peeps came to his place to constantly greer hi and comfort him.

If its men like mr brown,issshhhhh

This is a touching story. God bless this kind of men. They know what marriage is about and they are strong.
Yet, many others will complain about stretch marks, wrinkles or some weight undecided
As if life is all about good looks and sex.
I actually don't blame them, they are brainwashed by the media.

I don't expect any man to have six pacs and look like 30 when he hits 50, and I want to grow older and be relaxed instead of stressing myself with men who think with their third leg. No, thank you! I love myself far too much to put myself under pressure. If you don't like me, go and be with a 20 + girl. She loves you for who you are for sure grin
Re: What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 13, 2013
Sista Kulyie
not all men have the same mentality to life, marriage and women....please open your mind and dont be deceived.

may i ask what other possible reason would there be to marry someone, if not love? lets forget for one minute about what all the ignoramus that marry for peer/social/family/religious pressure think, why should anyone get married today, if not because of love?!

if you dont know what love is, if you have never felt this emotion, how can you possibly talk about it? or do you think that because a woman carries a child for 9months, she automatically knows what love is?! please!!!!!!

so marriage to you is only for conceiving?! ok, to each their own!

there are many reason why people today go into a union, let me help you understand: companionship, love, unity, strength, to build a STRONG family together, to have someone to share you happiness/sorrow etc. thinking the way you do, i have to ask:" you must be very lonely thinking the way you do? i hate to see your state of mind when these children will leave the nest.

only a woman can be blamed for the deterioration of her body. there are many ways to care properly for ones body in order for it to stay "fit" and possibly firm. an healthy diet, exercises etc are all part of the hard routine.

Kanwulia: Errrrrrm

I am not THAT DAFT !
Thank you!!!! kiss

yet everything you do on a daily basis is geared towards attracting that same genetically defective merchandise with attention deficiency disorder...... abeg ladies, make up your mind or start going to lesbo clubs for affection. at the end of the day, YOU NEED US, as much as we need you.....and if you dont give us the attention we require from you, some of your fellow female sistas WILL. the fact that we men have a better shot at this is not our fault., get with the programme!
Re: What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2013
carefreewannabe:
MrbrownJAY

remember i only gave you the reason why such a man would be WEAKEN...and we all know that weakness is the reason why so many fail. so if a woman is not willing to help her man in getting stronger, then she has only herself to be blamed for the outcome. how can someone turn from a Beyonce to a baby whale and expect her man to happily mount her for the rest of his natural miserable life?! that man is just a time bomb!

Yes, you are right , men do change, but sadly, with all the changes, they can still catch young and sexy women out there. i dont make the rules, i just follow them. look around you to see many of these potbellied monstrosity with young babes for confirmation

if it happens, i will be honest with her and explain that i cannot be satisfied by mounting her, and therefore have to look elsewhere.....AND I EXPECT THE SAME FROM HER if it was to happen to me. what kind of a selfish person would expect their partner to stick to them , even after they have become hideous or incapacitated?!

if i cannot fukc or satisfy my wife/partner, then she has my blessing to go and get her satisfaction outside of our marriage. i would probably still love her just as much. for better for worst doesnt mean you have to live the rest of your life a sex.ually deprived miserable lifestyle. you simply have to be honest with WHO YOU ARE. what kind of a selfcentered partner would even demand that of you?!
Re: What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 13, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

remember i only gave you the reason why such a man would be WEAKEN...and we all know that weakness is the reason why so many fail. so if a woman is not willing to help her man in getting stronger, then she has only herself to be blamed for the outcome. how can someone turn from a Beyonce to a baby whale and expect her man to happily mount her for the rest of his natural miserable life?! that man is just a time bomb!

Yes, you are right , men do change, but sadly, with all the changes, they can still catch young and sexy women out there. i dont make the rules, i just follow them. look around you to see many of these potbellied monstrosity with young babes for confirmation

if it happens, i will be honest with her and explain that i cannot be satisfied by mounting her, and therefore have to look elsewhere.....AND I EXPECT THE SAME FROM HER if it was to happen to me. what kind of a selfish person would expect their partner to stick to them , even after they have become hideous or incapacitated?!

if i cannot fukc or satisfy my wife/partner, then she has my blessing to go and get her satisfaction outside of our marriage. i would probably still love her just as much. for better for worst doesnt mean you have to live the rest of your life a sex.ually deprived miserable lifestyle. you simply have to be honest with WHO YOU ARE. what kind of a selfcentered partner would even demand that of you?!

MrbrownJay

I think married women AND men should be taking care of themselves and should try to please their partners in different ways possible . I'm with you on this.
But nobody will ever convince me that it's a woman's fault when a husband cheats BECAUSE men cheat even if they have beautiful babes at home. They even cheat with uglier babes. If a man is a cheat, he is a cheat. And no matter how well you take care of yourself, there will always be a younger, more beautiful lady and therefore there is no need trying to control your husband BECAUSE it's up to him. Eventually, he took a vow!

Concerning the point that even ugly men can have beautiful babes but women NOT, you are so so wrong. Women can also pay for s.ex or even an affair IF THEY WISH TO, provided they have the money BUT most women don't have any pleasure in buying s.ex. What do men do? They are proud that their money can buy them a young babe and don't care that the young ladies they sleep with find them actually disgusting and when closing their eyes imagine it's someone else.

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 13, 2013
^^^please, dont misquote me, i said the reason why "many" do cheat, not all. some men would cheat even if they had 20wives. we all know men, but a good majority cheat because they are unhappy at home......yes it is NOT the solution, but as these men are weakened, they cannot think and act right.

your man wont cheat if everything is in place at home......but since many dont even know who they married, let alone communicate properly with their partner, how can they truly satisfy that person?

sadly, it is not well viewed in the society, so men still have an advantage over women. today, most women can fool around with younger men but rare at the ones who will MARRY one. while the number of older gentlemen who married younger babes are in the gazillions. lets be honest here!

we men have a better deal when it comes to such situation. some of these men can mount younger babes till their 80s, check people like Hugh Hefner, but women's libido dies (rip) as soon as they hit that menopause!

whether men pay for it or not is irrelevant , because it is all about SATISFACTION...and i am sure that 60+ yrs old man walking around with that 20something cutie is satisfied like mofo!

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 13, 2013
MRbrownJAY: ^^^please, dont misquote me, i said the reason why "many" do cheat, not all. some men would cheat even if they had 20wives. we all know men, but a good majority cheat because they are unhappy at home......yes it is NOT the solution, but as these men are weakened, they cannot think and act right.

your man wont cheat if everything is in place at home......but since many dont even know who they married, let alone communicate properly with their partner, how can they truly satisfy that person?

sadly, it is not well viewed in the society, so men still have an advantage over women. today, most women can fool around with younger men but rare at the ones who will MARRY one. while the number of older gentlemen who married younger babes are in the gazillions. lets be honest here!

we men have a better deal when it comes to such situation. some of these men can mount younger babes till their 80s, check people like Hugh Hefner, but women's libido dies (rip) as soon as they hit that menopause!

whether men pay for it or not is irrelevant , because it is all about SATISFACTION...and i am sure that 60+ yrs old man walking around with that 20something cutie is satisfied like mofo!

Poor men, seek help in the arms of other women because their wicked wives are so so bad. What a pity! too bad. undecided
Do you know how many women are unhappy at home, yet, choose the right thing to do for the sake of their children??

Whose libido dies? Who told you that? Many women enjoy s.ex more the older they get. They can have s.ex till the day they die whereas men can become impotent due to different diseases. The male libido decreases too, shame you don't know it. this is a taboo topic in Africa, that's why you don't know that many men can't satisfy their women even though they still would like to be satisfied. Apart from that, life expactancy is not very high so many don't live up to the day when their third leg gives up working.

Concerning OLD men walking round like mofo mongos, disgusting! I hope their daughters will take an example. And I am lmao when I see these young things cheating on them and spending THEIR money on other men. I.diots.

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? by Kanwulia: 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

yet everything you do on a daily basis is geared towards attracting that same genetically defective merchandise with attention deficiency disorder...... abeg ladies, make up your mind or start going to lesbo clubs for affection. at the end of the day, YOU NEED US, as much as we need you.....and if you dont give us the attention we require from you, some of your fellow female sistas WILL. the fact that we men have a better shot at this is not our fault., get with the programme!

Well!
What can I say but:

Have a wonderful evening! kiss

*hangs up phone*

2 Likes

Re: What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 13, 2013
carefreewannabe:
Poor men, seek help in the arms of other women because their wicked wives are so so bad. What a pity! too bad. undecided
Do you know how many women are unhappy at home, yet, choose the right thing to do for the sake of their children??

sexual satisfaction is very important to us all. some women are ok with disregarding that problem but sadly this issue is a very IMPORTANT one to us men. our virility is what makes us function right, we want to be the lion king, the alpha male of the pack, and our virility depends on that. we are different from y'all women, thats why you see some 60yr old still hoping to get that 20something cutie.

some of us only cheat or chat women up for "trophy" purposes....... just to feel that we still got it!

what has children got to do with anything here? your children will be happy whether daddy mount mummy or some other women at night( they wont even know)........ but they sure would know that daddy is miserable when mummy isnt doing anything to satisfy him.

Whose libido dies? Who told you that? Many women enjoy s.ex more the older they get. They can have s.ex till the day they die whereas men can become impotent due to different diseases. The male libido decreases too, shame you don't know it. this is a taboo topic in Africa, that's why you don't know that many men can't satisfy their women even though they still would like to be satisfied. Apart from that, life expactancy is not very high so many don't live up to the day when their third leg gives up working.

many women enjoys sex more the older they get while all men's libido increases with age. and even if the equipment dont function right, they still wanna get down with that 20something cutie.......and now with them blue pills, the sky is the limit (80yr olds are humping like rabbits).

Concerning OLD men walking round like mofo mongos, disgusting! I hope their daughters will take an example. And I am lmao when I see these young things cheating on them and spending THEIR money on other men. I.diots.

again this is a status thingy from men, you wouldnt understand it....... it's a male ego thingy!

now remember, i am not saying that cheating is ok, i am just telling you that many do cheat because of the lack from their partner.
Re: What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 14, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

sexual satisfaction is very important to us all. some women are ok with disregarding that problem but sadly this issue is a very IMPORTANT one to us men. our virility is what makes us function right, we want to be the lion king, the alpha male of the pack, and our virility depends on that. we are different from y'all women, thats why you see some 60yr old still hoping to get that 20something cutie.

some of us only cheat or chat women up for "trophy" purposes....... just to feel that we still got it!

what has children got to do with anything here? your children will be happy whether daddy mount mummy or some other women at night( they wont even know)........ but they sure would know that daddy is miserable when mummy isnt doing anything to satisfy him.

many women enjoys sex more the older they get while all men's libido increases with age. and even if the equipment dont function right, they still wanna get down with that 20something cutie.......and now with them blue pills, the sky is the limit (80yr olds are humping like rabbits).

again this is a status thingy from men, you wouldnt understand it....... it's a male ego thingy!

now remember, i am not saying that cheating is ok, i am just telling you that many do cheat because of the lack from their partner.

There are so many husbands who don't take care of their wives properly, apart from providing financially (if at all). Is it ok for these wives to cheat when their husbands neglect their emotional needs, for instance? Just asking.

BTW, the man you are portraying here are NOT respectable in my view so I ain't even worried because I will not even socialize with this kind.

(The blue pills aren't healthy wink )
Re: What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 14, 2013
MRbrownJAY: Sista Kulyie
not all men have the same mentality to life, marriage and women....please open your mind and dont be deceived.

may i ask what other possible reason would there be to marry someone, if not love? lets forget for one minute about what all the ignoramus that marry for peer/social/family/religious pressure think, why should anyone get married today, if not because of love?!

if you dont know what love is, if you have never felt this emotion, how can you possibly talk about it? or do you think that because a woman carries a child for 9months, she automatically knows what love is?! please!!!!!!

so marriage to you is only for conceiving?! ok, to each their own!

there are many reason why people today go into a union, let me help you understand: companionship, love, unity, strength, to build a STRONG family together, to have someone to share you happiness/sorrow etc. thinking the way you do, i have to ask:" you must be very lonely thinking the way you do? i hate to see your state of mind when these children will leave the nest.

only a woman can be blamed for the deterioration of her body. there are many ways to care properly for ones body in order for it to stay "fit" and possibly firm. an healthy diet, exercises etc are all part of the hard routine.

broda brown jay,o pullleeeeaaseee you say people marry for love,companionship and to have a family.o,well,that is what we were taugh as kids in social studies,but you know book is different from reality.the reality is that men this days marry for one central reason which is sex and you have even proven me right with all the analogies and examples you gave when you said if your wife falls ill,you will have to explain to her why you need to jump out and of course you will.just spare me the tales by moon light stories.if a man finds a woman unattractive or unmountable after some years of marriage it is only women that married for love that will come on nairaland and open threads like 'my husband is cheating on me what should i do',my husband doesnt love me again,he is running after other ladies,what do i do'.they are the ones carrying pain,resentment and depression in their heart against their husband,while the man is having the time of his life,so where does the love and companionship bull sh1t comes in play

my aunt for example married because she wanted kids and after all the kids came she asked for a divorce,the husband said why,she said she just wants the divorce,the husband said no,if she cannot give him any tangible reason,he isnt going to divorce her and even if there is a reason,they can talk it out.she said ok and went about her buisness.

After some time,she stopped cooking,stopped cleaning,would leave his cloth unattended to and when things came to a halt,the husband asked whats happening,why the change,she said she wants out.so as a mummys boy he decided to tell his mom,all that has been going on and so the mom said if she wants to go,let her go.as she is leaving,there are a hundred ladies ready to take her position immediately,so he let her go.

The man is married to another woman now,has other kids while my aunt is a single mom with 4 boys,all grown and left the house.she is not in the least lonely.she is a lagos socialite and a groover.i am sure when agro catches her,she knows how to take care of herself.so i wonder where you peeps get the idea from that if a woman is unmarried,shes lonely.me i have never seen her lonely all the times i have been with her.

For the records,all the people that married because of your claims love,companionship,sharing burdens with etc,how many of them still have this characteristics in their marriage.just yesterday that my girlfriend went out and i decided to scroll through family section of nairaland,it gave me serious shock and sadness.na so so bad bad news.i came across some of your posts there.70 percent of nigerian marriages are not healthy.evidence- nairaland family section,saturday and sunday punch news paper.so quit the pretence.

Every one knows many couples live like cat and rat in the house but on sunday,they know how to wear and co and go to church and pretend like everything is alright.

Love ko,loff ni.mshewwwwww
Re: What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2013
carefreewannabe:

There are so many husbands who don't take care of their wives properly, apart from providing financially (if at all). Is it ok for these wives to cheat when their husbands neglect their emotional needs, for instance? Just asking.

of course it is perfectly fine for these women to voice their concern and DO something about it. the fact that most women choose to suffer in silence is YOUR/THEIR problem.

BTW, the man you are portraying here are NOT respectable in my view so I ain't even worried because I will not even socialize with this kind.

being honest to you partner about who you are, being honest about the tiger in our pant that many men cannot control, being honest about not being attracted to the baby whale that the wifey has become....and most importantly, being true to/about yourself.......how can that not be respectable?!

(The blue pills aren't healthy wink )

the ego of the 60+ yr old man doesnt care, as long as he has a fine cutie on his arm.....for whatever reason.
Re: What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
@Kulyie
- you believe that men solely marry for sex..... come on!!!!! if that was the case then men would stop thinking about sex the moment they were married, and wouldnt be driven by sex after marriage.
what you should have said is that sex is VERY IMPORTANT and a BIG PART of men's life.

- the fact that men are honest and willing to go find their se.xual satisfaction elsewhere doesnt mean they do not love their partner. if that partner was honest and looked at herself in the mirror, she would either A) make changes to her outlook in order to get the attention of that said man, or accept that she is hideous and that her man would find NO COMFORT/SATISFACTION in mounting her.

- the love and companionship comes in the way that we are all trying to find happiness. being happy is everyone's goal and if you understand that concept, then there is NO WAY you will equally tell me that it is ok to be physically attracted to a princess that turned into a moaning, unfit and nagging baby whale.....unless of course you are an hypocrite. women are NOT attracted to pot belly but will gladly settle for it out of "whatever". some men would too, but tjust because some are willing to voice their concern and bBE REAL about who they are, shouldnt be automatically viewed as wrong.

- your aunt was ABSOLUTELY wrong for not giving her husband the undiluted TRUTH. its all about being true to ones self!if that was the life she wished on herself then so be it, why couldnt she be honest at the end of the day?

- as for the pretenders that go to church on sunday, you come right back to my point.......people have to be honest with twho they are, in order to find the happiness and satisfaction we all require.

- the difference in NL is that there is no point in debating non issue. what would be the point in debating something like:"I am happy and honest and my husband is the best"?
Re: What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2013
MRbrownJAY: @Kulyie
- you believe that men solely marry for sex..... come on!!!!! if that was the case then men would stop thinking about sex the moment they were married, and wouldnt be driven by sex after marriage.
what you should have said is that sex is VERY IMPORTANT and a BIG PART of men's life.

- the fact that men are honest and willing to go find their se.xual satisfaction elsewhere doesnt mean they do not love their partner. if that partner was honest and looked at herself in the mirror, she would either A) make changes to her outlook in order to get the attention of that said man, or accept that she is hideous and that her man would find NO COMFORT/SATISFACTION in mounting her.

- the love and companionship comes in the way that we are all trying to find happiness. being happy is everyone's goal and if you understand that concept, then there is NO WAY you will equally tell me that it is ok to be physically attracted to a princess that turned into a moaning, unfit and nagging baby whale.....unless of course you are an hypocrite. women are NOT attracted to pot belly but will gladly settle for it out of "whatever". some men would too, but tjust because some are willing to voice their concern and bBE REAL about who they are, shouldnt be automatically viewed as wrong.

- your aunt was ABSOLUTELY wrong for not giving her husband the undiluted TRUTH. its all about being true to ones self!if that was the life she wished on herself then so be it, why couldnt she be honest at the end of the day?

- as for the pretenders that go to church on sunday, you come right back to my point.......people have to be honest with twho they are, in order to find the happiness and satisfaction we all require.

- the difference in NL is that there is no point in debating non issue. what would be the point in debating something like:"I am happy and honest and my husband is the best"?
well,well,well,with all the tales of gloom,doom and sadness littered all over family section and the pages of sunday punch news papers,i dont need any prophet to tell me that there is no hapiness in male/female unions that they call marriage.as a matter of fact,everyone decides what makes him happy and the last thing on my mind is choosing a 3rd legged person to be with.i dont understand what your pretence is all about. Everywhere adultery,deceit,infidelity,distrust,stress,emotional baggages and tension,all because of what.fiaaaaakwa.

Anyway,everyone has their life to live and God punish anybody wey follow me yarn marriage,3rd legged human being or love.

Who wants to be having migraine,sleepless nights,fasting or turning prayer warrior because of those tail in between the leg carriers.

Just give me kids and you can go to hell, men!
Re: What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2013
kulyie: Just give me kids and you can go to hell men!

**** MBJ shakes his head while wondering how bad was the man that turned Kulyie into a man hating individual****
Re: What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 14, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

**** MBJ shakes his head while wondering how bad was the man that turned Kulyie into a man hating individual****
duhhhhhhhh!
Re: What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? by Princesszoe: 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

Yes, some men are insatiable, and yes again, some men will cheat but i doubt this is a reason for any woman who loves her man to NOT stand and fight for her marriage/man. if you are claiming that all married women have absolutely no issues towards their husband then you must truly be joking.....unless of course you want to claim that WE (men) are responsible for your constant nagging.

the day you stop trying to compare your father with any other man on earth, is the day you will have a better chance at this. no man want to be compared to A) your father or B) people that lived in an era that was COMPLETELY different than today........
life is different today, and nobody wants to live life like we were in the 70s/80s

i think that such woman is simply someone that believes in her union and wants to give it all the chances to succeed. nobody is perfect, and some men can become weak, it is your duty as a wife to make sure that you have his back. you are part of the family unit, and therefore his weakness/issues are your problem too.

i doubt that said Bible tells you to put anything above your marriage, let alone JOB or MONEY (as you claimed earlier).... dwell on that!

a woman should fight to keep a good man, and if he aint, then that woman should definitely NOT be married to this "no good man"....... so if you got married to the man that you believe is the RIGHT one, then stand by that and be there for that man. giving up on such man just because he may have a moment of weakness is not only bad but a sure way to say bye bye to your union.

i am sorry to say that many are "bought over" because of the attitude of the women they are with. how can you not be bought over when your partner is not even willing to take a stand for your union?thats a sure way to lose your man.

here is a clue about us men: no matter how bad we may be, we expect you (our partner) to stand by us.
Now can you practise what you preach, i mean stand by your wife, fight for your marriage and do the stuffs you mentioned or should we classify you as a hypocrise MR?
Re: What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? by Princesszoe: 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

Yes, some men are insatiable, and yes again, some men will cheat but i doubt this is a reason for any woman who loves her man to NOT stand and fight for her marriage/man. if you are claiming that all married women have absolutely no issues towards their husband then you must truly be joking.....unless of course you want to claim that WE (men) are responsible for your constant nagging.

the day you stop trying to compare your father with any other man on earth, is the day you will have a better chance at this. no man want to be compared to A) your father or B) people that lived in an era that was COMPLETELY different than today........
life is different today, and nobody wants to live life like we were in the 70s/80s

i think that such woman is simply someone that believes in her union and wants to give it all the chances to succeed. nobody is perfect, and some men can become weak, it is your duty as a wife to make sure that you have his back. you are part of the family unit, and therefore his weakness/issues are your problem too.

i doubt that said Bible tells you to put anything above your marriage, let alone JOB or MONEY (as you claimed earlier).... dwell on that!

a woman should fight to keep a good man, and if he aint, then that woman should definitely NOT be married to this "no good man"....... so if you got married to the man that you believe is the RIGHT one, then stand by that and be there for that man. giving up on such man just because he may have a moment of weakness is not only bad but a sure way to say bye bye to your union.

i am sorry to say that many are "bought over" because of the attitude of the women they are with. how can you not be bought over when your partner is not even willing to take a stand for your union?thats a sure way to lose your man.

here is a clue about us men: no matter how bad we may be, we expect you (our partner) to stand by us.
Re: What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 15, 2013
Princess zoe: Now can you practise what you preach, i mean stand by your wife, fight for your marriage and do the stuffs you mentioned or should we classify you as a hypocrise MR?

yes of course.....you stand by your woman, to the best of your abilities, and if that woman changes in any way, you have to FIGHT to keep this union alive and do everything in your power to get her back to how she was before (aka the person you fell in love with).
i certainly wouldnt blame HER if she is turned off by pot bellies, yet i am now having one and expect her to enjoy my sight.
Re: What Are Those Things U Can't Imagine Urself Doing? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 15, 2013
Why do we keep having the same chauvinistic and misogynistic characters discussing their "superiority" over women in every thread at every given opportunity?

Just curious. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Sisters You Will Find In Every Home / Please Help ! My Dad Curses A Me And My Siblings A Lot / Sister-Inlaw Gets The New Car That Brother's Wife Sowed To Pastor Back (pic/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.