Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,802 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Names Of The Most Mumu-est People On Nairaland! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Names Of The Most Mumu-est People On Nairaland! (1405 Views)

Strange But Funny Names Of Real People (photos) / 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland / Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Names Of The Most Mumu-est People On Nairaland! by Andyblaze: 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2013
1. Mr Olodo

2. Fuckfuckman

3. Yeye4life

4. Mumumaga

5. Mr cork

6. 190

7. God of music

8. Born2fuck

9. Onila

10. Bin Gbagbo
add your own
Re: Names Of The Most Mumu-est People On Nairaland! by Ashabie(f): 1:13pm On Oct 11, 2013
Andy! Why's your name missing?...you should be no 1 on the list. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Names Of The Most Mumu-est People On Nairaland! by Andyblaze: 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2013
Ashabie: Andy! Why's your name missing?...you should be no 1 on the list. grin grin grin
Arh Arh! Me? I'm not a mumu na, i don't clown or troll. I create only serios topics with viewer discretion
Re: Names Of The Most Mumu-est People On Nairaland! by 190theclown: 1:54pm On Oct 11, 2013
shocked andy!

me - a whole me shocked
Re: Names Of The Most Mumu-est People On Nairaland! by Andyblaze: 1:57pm On Oct 11, 2013
190-the-clown:
shocked andy!

me - a whole me shocked
hahaha my boss, your mumu in a positive way. Just like basketmouth them grin grin
Re: Names Of The Most Mumu-est People On Nairaland! by 190theclown: 2:06pm On Oct 11, 2013
Andyblaze: hahaha my boss, your mumu in a positive way. Just like basketmouth them grin grin

undecided undecided
Re: Names Of The Most Mumu-est People On Nairaland! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2013
My turn:

we conceded a silly goal in our last game against Real V. angry

Re: Names Of The Most Mumu-est People On Nairaland! by Popowaa: 2:23pm On Oct 11, 2013
Andyblaze: hahaha my boss, your mumu in a positive way. Just like basketmouth them grin grin
See classic insult.
My list
1.Andyblaze
2.Mr Cork
3.190 is a classic mumugrin
Re: Names Of The Most Mumu-est People On Nairaland! by AbuMikey(m): 2:32pm On Oct 11, 2013
Austeenx: My turn:

we conceded a silly goal in our last game against Real V. angry

My turn :

We won!!! angry

Madrid conceded two!

We still better that Madrid wink

Re: Names Of The Most Mumu-est People On Nairaland! by AbuMikey(m): 2:34pm On Oct 11, 2013
1) Popowaa angry
2) Mama-gee undecided
3) Okija_juju lipsrsealed
4) Anyluv 6 grin
5) Bin gbagbo cool
6) Airforce1 tongue
7) [size=26pt]Andyblaze[/size] angryangry

[/b]
Re: Names Of The Most Mumu-est People On Nairaland! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2013
Abu Mikey:

My turn :

We won!!! angry

Madrid conceded two!

We still better that Madrid wink

Exactly! angry
Re: Names Of The Most Mumu-est People On Nairaland! by Popowaa: 3:02pm On Oct 11, 2013
Abu Mikey:

1) Popowaa angry
2) Mama-gee undecided
3) Okija_juju lipsrsealed
4) Anyluv 6 grin
5) Bin gbagbo cool
6) Airforce1 tongue
7) [size=26pt]Andyblaze[/size] angryangry

[/b]
I will set ur yansh on fireangry
Re: Names Of The Most Mumu-est People On Nairaland! by AbuMikey(m): 3:04pm On Oct 11, 2013
Popowaa: I will set ur yansh on fireangry

Sorry ooo sad

na slip of hand wetin I do sef ? undecidedlipsrsealed

Re: Names Of The Most Mumu-est People On Nairaland! by BrokenTV: 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2013
Why is Musiwa name missing here, he suppose to occupied the number one spot.
Re: Names Of The Most Mumu-est People On Nairaland! by 190theclown: 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2013
Popowaa: See classic insult.
My list
1.Andyblaze
2.Mr Cork
3.190 is a classic mumugrin
undecided
Re: Names Of The Most Mumu-est People On Nairaland! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2013
[size=30pt]SOMEONE IS ABOUT TO GET BANNED!!!![/size] angry angry angry
Re: Names Of The Most Mumu-est People On Nairaland! by Andyblaze: 3:42pm On Oct 11, 2013
god_of_music: [size=30pt]SOMEONE IS ABOUT TO GET BANNED!!!![/size] angry angry angry
Is his name God of Music
Re: Names Of The Most Mumu-est People On Nairaland! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 11, 2013
Andyblaze:
Is his name God of Music
See as you cast yourself? cry

#TeamGOM
Re: Names Of The Most Mumu-est People On Nairaland! by homesteady(m): 3:51pm On Oct 11, 2013
Haba! Onila is not mumu oh! grin

Here is my list -
1) Austeenx
2) Andyblaze
3) Mr Cork!
Re: Names Of The Most Mumu-est People On Nairaland! by Popowaa: 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Sorry ooo sad

na slip of hand wetin I do sef ? undecidedlipsrsealed

slip of hand go worry me tooangry
Re: Names Of The Most Mumu-est People On Nairaland! by Popowaa: 5:42pm On Oct 11, 2013
190-the-clown:
undecided
oboy,hw farsmiley
Re: Names Of The Most Mumu-est People On Nairaland! by AbuMikey(m): 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2013
Popowaa: slip of hand go worry me tooangry

Chai!!! I don dey fear ooo grin

**whispers to self** all this kind girls wen sabo rake so angry

Re: Names Of The Most Mumu-est People On Nairaland! by oliviatwist: 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2013
Andyblaze:
5. Mr cork
6. 190
9. Onila

Daz my own grin
Re: Names Of The Most Mumu-est People On Nairaland! by Andyblaze: 6:31pm On Oct 11, 2013
oliviatwist:
Daz my own grin
But am not mumuistic na.
Re: Names Of The Most Mumu-est People On Nairaland! by Andyblaze: 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2013
god_of_music: See as you cast yourself? cry

#TeamGOM
U no de shame. Only u be member of ur GOM Team, chai grin
Re: Names Of The Most Mumu-est People On Nairaland! by Andyblaze: 6:36pm On Oct 11, 2013
homesteady: Haba! Onila is not mumu oh! grin

Here is my list -
1) Austeenx
2) Andyblaze
3) Mr Cork!
Onila's mumurism is well packaged and disguised under juvenile feminist corontomy. She use style mumu. Like half cast, she be half mumu half cool.
Re: Names Of The Most Mumu-est People On Nairaland! by Andyblaze: 6:38pm On Oct 11, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Chai!!! I don dey fear ooo grin

**whispers to self** all this kind girls wen sabo rake so angry

And them sabi handle person 'mufasah' for bed ehn.

Person like popowaa wey get big yanch grin
Re: Names Of The Most Mumu-est People On Nairaland! by Andyblaze: 6:40pm On Oct 11, 2013
Austeenx:

Exactly! angry
my turn

We still qot 3 points just like you plus levante is not the easiest of places to have a soccer sojourn
Re: Names Of The Most Mumu-est People On Nairaland! by oliviatwist: 6:46pm On Oct 11, 2013
Andyblaze: But am not mumuistic na.
So i tot, but this thread is mumuistic and it can only take a lipsrsealed to create such a thread. Don't worry, you are solomon compared to 190 and mr cork grin

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Most Mumu-est People On Nairaland! by Andyblaze: 6:55pm On Oct 11, 2013
oliviatwist:
So i tot, but this thread is mumuistic and it can only take a lipsrsealed to create such a thread. Don't worry, you are solomon compared to 190 and mr cork grin
grin grin That was quite a strange compliment but i'll take it. I hope u know i am a ph.d holder and very intelligent like Aristoto
Re: Names Of The Most Mumu-est People On Nairaland! by oliviatwist: 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2013
Andyblaze: grin grin That was quite a strange compliment but i'll take it. I hope u know i am a ph.d holder and very intelligent like Aristoto
So have noticed wink
Re: Names Of The Most Mumu-est People On Nairaland! by AbuMikey(m): 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2013
Andyblaze:
And them sabi handle person 'mufasah' for bed ehn.

Person like popowaa wey get big yanch grin

She true true get big yansh?? shockedshockedshockedshocked

gringringringringrin

Na you talk am oo cheesy

(1) (2)

The Keke Marwa Menace In Uyo And Why Government Should Consider Taking Them Off / .. / Shocking: Indian Man Buried His Daughter, 10, Alive Because Preferred A Son!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.