Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Enyeama - No Excuses Not To Beat Ethiopia - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyeama - No Excuses Not To Beat Ethiopia (6072 Views)

Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo / Nigeria Vs Ethiopia (2 - 1): Int'l Friendly On Saturday, January 4, 2014 / Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enyeama - No Excuses Not To Beat Ethiopia by somfrancis(m): 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2013
Super Eagles’ stand-in captain, Vincent Enyeama, has declared that they will have no excuses for not making a positive result in the first leg of their World Cup qualifier playoff tie against Ethiopia on Sunday.

Lille’s number one squashed fears that Ethiopia’s high altitude could have adverse effect on the Eagles. He said that they are training hard to keep their chances high.

Enyeama also said that the Eagles are aware of the stakes involved in the game and that to secure the World Cup qualifier ticket they have to win at the Addis Ababa Stadium on Sunday.

“We just have to keep working hard, it’s the most important game for the year and we really know what’s at stake in Brazil and we have to be there.”

“We just have to win, it’s not going to come on a platter of gold or a bed of roses. We just have to work hard and train hard and we will get the result we want,” he said.

The return leg of the game will be played on November 16 at the UJ Esuene Stadium, Calabar, where the Eagles have never lost a game.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/10/excuses-beat-ethiopia-eagles/
http://classicunit.com/no-excuses-not-to-beat-ethiopia-vincent-enyeama

Re: Enyeama - No Excuses Not To Beat Ethiopia by Jayses(m): 1:50pm On Oct 11, 2013
I'm singing top of de world by dbanj

1 Like

Re: Enyeama - No Excuses Not To Beat Ethiopia by nen4: 1:52pm On Oct 11, 2013
yes oooo
Re: Enyeama - No Excuses Not To Beat Ethiopia by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 11, 2013
Wish y'all the best.
Go SE!
Re: Enyeama - No Excuses Not To Beat Ethiopia by Qsscruz(m): 1:52pm On Oct 11, 2013
Go Eagles.. Soar high..We can do it
Re: Enyeama - No Excuses Not To Beat Ethiopia by MillionDollars: 1:53pm On Oct 11, 2013
d tin is dat dey shld seize all android phones from dm cos dey may b busy download bbm on dier fones instead of training

1 Like

Re: Enyeama - No Excuses Not To Beat Ethiopia by adebayosun02: 1:53pm On Oct 11, 2013
Go Eagles
Re: Enyeama - No Excuses Not To Beat Ethiopia by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 11, 2013
As if any would be accepted
Re: Enyeama - No Excuses Not To Beat Ethiopia by nerodenero: 1:54pm On Oct 11, 2013
An outright victory is what I pray for and it is achievable. A draw is suicidal. With God on our side, victory is ours.
Re: Enyeama - No Excuses Not To Beat Ethiopia by Emmyk(m): 1:54pm On Oct 11, 2013
Okay.
Re: Enyeama - No Excuses Not To Beat Ethiopia by arewatech(m): 1:55pm On Oct 11, 2013
Front page soo cheap today, already grabbed 4 slots so far. Selling them by 2018 when they appreciate.

Thank you Apple
Thank you Airtel
Thank you Gov Muktar ramalan yero and president GEJ for steady power supply in Kaduna.

1 Like

Re: Enyeama - No Excuses Not To Beat Ethiopia by searay(m): 1:56pm On Oct 11, 2013
I don't want to say one thing and the eagles play another. I see the Eagles loosing by my own standard.
Re: Enyeama - No Excuses Not To Beat Ethiopia by dachisom(m): 1:57pm On Oct 11, 2013
Dats d spirit.keep it up,we are behind u guys.
Re: Enyeama - No Excuses Not To Beat Ethiopia by seniourman(m): 1:57pm On Oct 11, 2013
seniourman returnd
Re: Enyeama - No Excuses Not To Beat Ethiopia by alfredo4u(m): 1:57pm On Oct 11, 2013
it takes garri and end time tins magic to win ohh
Re: Enyeama - No Excuses Not To Beat Ethiopia by Stallione(m): 2:01pm On Oct 11, 2013
grin grin ;DFirst to comment,lolz enyeama no come back oo if U̶̲̥̅̊ no complete ur mission
Re: Enyeama - No Excuses Not To Beat Ethiopia by Sllowppoisoon: 2:01pm On Oct 11, 2013
Exactly,,Nigeria r d favourite to win d match.... No fk
Re: Enyeama - No Excuses Not To Beat Ethiopia by Decapo: 2:02pm On Oct 11, 2013
Go SE
Re: Enyeama - No Excuses Not To Beat Ethiopia by Osinachi101(m): 2:03pm On Oct 11, 2013
Super eagles shld not underate dis guys o b4 dem go shock us... God forbid sha.
Best of luck Eagles
Re: Enyeama - No Excuses Not To Beat Ethiopia by royale442(m): 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2013
GHANA vs EGYPT on my mind jhor...
Re: Enyeama - No Excuses Not To Beat Ethiopia by kennykool4u: 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2013
O$inachi101%:
Super eagles shld not underate dis guys o b4 dem go shock us... God forbid sha.
Best of luck Eagles

imagine better things na......
Re: Enyeama - No Excuses Not To Beat Ethiopia by Sllowppoisoon: 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2013
arewatech: Front page soo cheap today, already grabbed 4 slots so far. Selling them by 2018 when they appreciate.

Thank you Apple
Thank you Airtel
Thank you Gov Muktar ramalan yero and president GEJ for steady power supply in Kaduna.
other r Busy making money,,ure busy making front page... (SMH)
Re: Enyeama - No Excuses Not To Beat Ethiopia by Codedrock(m): 2:06pm On Oct 11, 2013
OWK.. MR VINCENT.. WITH ALL THESE YOUR BOASTS LET JUST LET ME SEE THEM SCORE 1 FROM YOUR HAND.
Re: Enyeama - No Excuses Not To Beat Ethiopia by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 11, 2013
We need action and not your words!
Re: Enyeama - No Excuses Not To Beat Ethiopia by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 11, 2013
this match is gona be tough
Re: Enyeama - No Excuses Not To Beat Ethiopia by Willgates(m): 2:07pm On Oct 11, 2013
hmmm
Re: Enyeama - No Excuses Not To Beat Ethiopia by Joeself1(m): 2:14pm On Oct 11, 2013
Ethiopia 1 - 0 Nigeria....mark my word!

1 Like

Re: Enyeama - No Excuses Not To Beat Ethiopia by Richy4(m): 2:15pm On Oct 11, 2013
Hello guys, just wondering if channels Tv is gonna air the match. it's the only Nigerian station that i can watch live online
Re: Enyeama - No Excuses Not To Beat Ethiopia by mikewoques: 2:15pm On Oct 11, 2013
It is necessary to make mouth because it is obviously not a small something.
Re: Enyeama - No Excuses Not To Beat Ethiopia by Burger01(m): 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2013
Relax guys. It's gonna be a walkover.

smiley
Re: Enyeama - No Excuses Not To Beat Ethiopia by stantob(m): 2:19pm On Oct 11, 2013
Jayses: I sense underating .
Why didn't you sense optimism? Good talk Eyeama, ginger the spirit of your men to become higher.
Re: Enyeama - No Excuses Not To Beat Ethiopia by Lateef9961(m): 2:25pm On Oct 11, 2013
Joe_self: Ethiopia 1 - 0 Nigeria....mark my word!
kip dreaming

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Career Stats Between Eden Hazard Vs Alexis Sanchez. Eden Hazard / ASFAR Vs Rivers Angels: CAF Women's Champions League (3 - 0) On 6th Nov. 2021 / T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.