Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,812 members, 7,827,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Denmark The Happiest Place In The World. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Denmark The Happiest Place In The World. (1154 Views)

What Is The Secret Of Nigerians Why They Are The Happiest Man On Earth?: / Nigerian Hookers Invade Denmark Offering Better Deals / Nigerians Again The "happiest" In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denmark The Happiest Place In The World. by redsun(m): 12:47pm On Jul 02, 2008
I wonder how nigeria could have been the happiest place in the world with all the day to day strifes,especially blackouts,heat,mosquitos and joblessness,it will take  more than a buddist monk to be happy in that situations or do you think otherwise?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/5224306.stm
Re: Denmark The Happiest Place In The World. by echelon(m): 1:24pm On Jul 02, 2008
That report said Denmark not Nigeria
Re: Denmark The Happiest Place In The World. by redsun(m): 3:27pm On Jul 02, 2008
I bet your been able to read means you've read the title of my post and the articles that follows and it clearly says that denmark is the happiest place in the world,init.but what i am pointing out is the thread that says in nairaland that nigeria at any given time in the last decade or so is the happiest in the world.I wonder what the criteria of deciding that is compared to the criterial of this recent survey of makes a country happy,with denmark on top.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-6184.0.html
Re: Denmark The Happiest Place In The World. by echelon(m): 4:15pm On Jul 02, 2008
You should have said this in your first post. I see what you mean anyway.
Re: Denmark The Happiest Place In The World. by ifyalways(f): 5:33pm On Jul 02, 2008
@Redsun,my little village is the happiest and most peaceful place in the whole world ooooh cheesy hence i disagree with your post .lol

(1) (Reply)

Are One In Three Africans Really Middle Class? - CNN / Most Parent Are Guilty Of This. Photo / Nigerian Tribes And States Where They Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.