Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

What Is The Secret Of Nigerians Why They Are The Happiest Man On Earth?: - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Is The Secret Of Nigerians Why They Are The Happiest Man On Earth?: (1512 Views)

Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. / Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis / Who Is The Richest Igbo Man On God's Green Planet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Secret Of Nigerians Why They Are The Happiest Man On Earth?: by cuteisbela: 12:51pm On Oct 23, 2010
I am from ASIA but I love Nigeria,I love the people and I wish to live there if given the chance in the future.I have heard Nigerians are the happiest man on Earth.What are your secrets of becoming happy always? Would you like to reveal it?
Re: What Is The Secret Of Nigerians Why They Are The Happiest Man On Earth?: by MrCork21: 1:18pm On Oct 23, 2010
Happy? with Nigerian women? ermm, I am not (nooofeince) angry
Re: What Is The Secret Of Nigerians Why They Are The Happiest Man On Earth?: by 190: 1:29pm On Oct 23, 2010
goat!! undecided
Re: What Is The Secret Of Nigerians Why They Are The Happiest Man On Earth?: by cuteisbela: 3:23pm On Oct 23, 2010
hmmmmmmmmmm lol smiley wink cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Is The Secret Of Nigerians Why They Are The Happiest Man On Earth?: by Ikedonn(m): 3:33pm On Oct 23, 2010
@ poster,
The secret is even in the mist of hardship naija people are still happy.Suffering and smiling but they are happy.
Re: What Is The Secret Of Nigerians Why They Are The Happiest Man On Earth?: by femmy2010(m): 7:20pm On Oct 23, 2010
HOPE
Re: What Is The Secret Of Nigerians Why They Are The Happiest Man On Earth?: by onstelly(f): 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2010
Ikedonn:

@ poster,
The secret is even in the mist of hardship naija people are still happy.Suffering and smiling but they are happy.
U can say dat again
Re: What Is The Secret Of Nigerians Why They Are The Happiest Man On Earth?: by Kelvinj(m): 7:38pm On Oct 23, 2010
femmy2010:

HOPE
word, No matter what happens we blive it will be better some day!
Re: What Is The Secret Of Nigerians Why They Are The Happiest Man On Earth?: by cuteisbela: 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2010
smiley
Re: What Is The Secret Of Nigerians Why They Are The Happiest Man On Earth?: by MrCork21: 2:06pm On Oct 24, 2010
ermm am happier with with womens, actualy! , cheers! wink
Re: What Is The Secret Of Nigerians Why They Are The Happiest Man On Earth?: by Dsense(m): 3:05pm On Oct 24, 2010
Pig tongue
Re: What Is The Secret Of Nigerians Why They Are The Happiest Man On Earth?: by Samobi(m): 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2010
@Poster

No there're not! Its just a myth.
Re: What Is The Secret Of Nigerians Why They Are The Happiest Man On Earth?: by medjai(m): 10:59pm On Oct 24, 2010
nothing works here in Nigeria. The nation is comatose and you can't let it get to you. You have no choice but to cheer up and be happy. It's how best to escape
Re: What Is The Secret Of Nigerians Why They Are The Happiest Man On Earth?: by cuteisbela: 1:37am On Oct 25, 2010
oh,really? shocked
Re: What Is The Secret Of Nigerians Why They Are The Happiest Man On Earth?: by MrCork21: 2:05am On Oct 25, 2010
Nigerian womens are not really from mars undecided
Re: What Is The Secret Of Nigerians Why They Are The Happiest Man On Earth?: by topup: 3:51am On Oct 25, 2010
I think deep down inside, the average Nigerian, living in Nigeria has given up on the hope of change. Accepting what is current, and making the most of a situation that you don't think will change is one of the best ways to really enjoy life.

You get anxious when you expect change, or believe you deserve change, but after so many years in the same situation and still managing to find little bits of joy in one's life, it's not so bad. . giving up your hope, just so you can actually exist and not suffer from depression.

In Nigeria, we don't place emphasis on psychological problems, there aren't children with diagnosed adhd, everything is approached as if it has a solution and yet somethings are immediately accepted as being out of one's control - like health for lower income people.
Sometimes you actually can enjoy life more when you surrender control . . but at the same time, it can make people lazy *ahem* *ahem*
Re: What Is The Secret Of Nigerians Why They Are The Happiest Man On Earth?: by Nobody: 4:07am On Oct 25, 2010
cuteisbela:

I am from ASIA but I love Nigeria,I love the people and I wish to live there if given the chance in the future.[b]I have heard Nigerians are the happiest man on Earth.[/b]What are your secrets of becoming happy always? Would you like to reveal it?
Have you got any actual evedence to that?
Re: What Is The Secret Of Nigerians Why They Are The Happiest Man On Earth?: by Osama10(m): 4:14am On Oct 25, 2010
Nothing is going to change even if you are sad from birth in Nigeria.
Re: What Is The Secret Of Nigerians Why They Are The Happiest Man On Earth?: by cuteisbela: 5:23am On Oct 25, 2010
http://www.tamizhan.com/item/1299. According to this article,

A survey of 65 countries, published by British magazine New Scientist, says that Nigerians are the happiest people on earth, followed by the Mexicans. Venezuela, El Salvador and Puerto Rico are close behind.
Re: What Is The Secret Of Nigerians Why They Are The Happiest Man On Earth?: by cuteisbela: 5:42am On Oct 25, 2010
Re: What Is The Secret Of Nigerians Why They Are The Happiest Man On Earth?: by Tosinville(m): 5:59am On Oct 25, 2010
^^^counterfeit survey.
Re: What Is The Secret Of Nigerians Why They Are The Happiest Man On Earth?: by cuteisbela: 6:01am On Oct 25, 2010
That's the reason why I am asking your opinion lol
Re: What Is The Secret Of Nigerians Why They Are The Happiest Man On Earth?: by Tosinville(m): 6:07am On Oct 25, 2010
Only the hardship in nigeria have already made 75% of nigerians frustrated.
Re: What Is The Secret Of Nigerians Why They Are The Happiest Man On Earth?: by cuteisbela: 6:15am On Oct 25, 2010
How did you come up with your idea that 75% of Nigerians are frustrated?Is it a FACT or just your OPINION?
Re: What Is The Secret Of Nigerians Why They Are The Happiest Man On Earth?: by MsPotato(f): 6:37am On Oct 25, 2010
Poster, I dont think Nigerians are the most happiest people on earth despite all the harships in life and the politics going on in the country. . . However, I do think that they have the strongest faith and hope! So far Ive seen them as that
Re: What Is The Secret Of Nigerians Why They Are The Happiest Man On Earth?: by cuteisbela: 11:02am On Oct 25, 2010
I guess so smiley

(1) (Reply)

I want a nigerian man! / Wrapped In Style (african Textile): Aso Oke / Photos: Alaafin Of Oyo And His Four Wives Go Shopping In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.