Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,343 members, 7,836,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Free Business Training For Serious Minded... Limited Seat Available! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Free Business Training For Serious Minded... Limited Seat Available! (359 Views)

Free Mini Importation Business Training Offline / Free Standard Website Design For Serious Minded Nairalanders / Free Business Ideas In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Business Training For Serious Minded... Limited Seat Available! by imrandbest(m): 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2013
I am currently working on a project, that can result to banking at least USD50,000
in the next few month... I need like 5 people to join me in driving this.

But before i delve into what the business is all about, let me tell you a little about
my background:

I grew up from a humble family who hardly can boast of a millionaire in the family,
was destitute, and when what am about to share with was shown to me, i realized
that my becoming wealthy is not guaranteed building another man's dream not mine...
i decided to change course and ever since, my life turned around, in less than 2 months,
i rented my own apartment those whom seem to be living fine are now asking me for
the secret.

Now, the same opportunity will be placed in your hands:

This is for those who have BIG dreams...

working from the comfort of your home for just two hours a day, making money from
different avenues and building a large organization and your jealous neighbor will be
thinking you are into drugs.

The program Themed: Awaken The Entrepreneur Within You

How to successfully Become an IATA Certified travel agent from home

How to become an Estate Agent in and outside Nigeria and make USD3000 per deal and get 10%
of rental income for life

How to become a distributor for large companies without paying distributorship fees, such as
Dangote cement, Nigerite plc, Indomiee etc

How to start getting Residual income by referring your friend and lot more...

If you are interested or happen to know anybody interested in this should kindly send a text msg to 08098296631
for seat reservation

Gate Fee: Free
Who Invite you: Imran Gafar
Address: 7, Olufunmilola Okikiolu, off Toyin Street Ikeja by ECO bank
Time: 12noon,
Date: 12th Oct 2013

(1) (Reply)

Bring Out The Beauty In You With Luchihairline / Sit Back At Home Or Office And Have Movies Of Your Choice Delivered To You / You Have The Chance To Earn N250k Minimum Per Month -ETIQUETTE LICENCED Teacher!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.