Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy (32748 Views)

FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses / A Privacy Fence In Lekki - Construction Blog / Cheap Houses For Sale In Agege New Oko Oba Rd from N6m. Check It Out... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by Alleinad(f): 8:00am On Oct 13, 2013
I understand why he did it because I will do same. Neighbors can become a handful sometimes. Trespassing on your property, peeking into your house with telescopes, eavesdropping on your conversations, etc. And those dreadful neighborhood meetings. Seriously, tell me why you wouldn't want privacy at any cost?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by ShenTeh(m): 8:23am On Oct 13, 2013
bootlegaz: Only in America young men turn over night millionaires. A country that gives everyone the opportunity to shine. Indians selling their start ups from left to righf. We turned British unemployed to celebrities and make them relevant in their boring country. We practice capitalism and we don't wait for the queen's crumbs. God Bless America grin grin grin
Kai Mallam Bootlicker porget zhat thing! Eben in Naijiriya you can vecome a villionaire obernight. Eg Abrica's richest woman was a tailar- mai tailar kawai!- for IBB's late wipe, Shamalu LG chairman too was Tinubu's pormer caf tailar, etc, ao meny I wan count. You pit join fee-dee-fee, join zha ruling farty, ... God bless Naijiriya. One Naijiriya!

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by Jobig(m): 8:30am On Oct 13, 2013
this guy knows his hood and do not want spoiler,so he acquired those areas and give back some to his neighbours.kudos
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by Maczeelly(m): 8:51am On Oct 13, 2013
I wnt 2 buy d whole of ABUJA n mak ASO ROCK mai reading room....
2 much moni
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by Sanuzi(m): 8:52am On Oct 13, 2013
MONEY SPEAKING.NA TOO MUCH MONEY
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by Tenim47(m): 8:52am On Oct 13, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]put urself in his shoe, if ure up 2 him ure gotta do more dan im
nyc 1 mark . No jealous
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by eazzzy1(m): 8:58am On Oct 13, 2013

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by Layolaw(f): 9:15am On Oct 13, 2013
millionaire madness
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by waja(m): 9:21am On Oct 13, 2013
Afam4eva: This just supports the notion that Billionaires hate neigbours. We remember how Bill gates bought an estate in Washington state and chased all the neigbours away by using money to slap them. The same with Ellison of Oracle that bough a whole beach front in Malibu, California and payed of all his neigbors to have his privacy. I intend doing the same too. The whole Bannana island will be mine. Yuzedo should look for alternative accomodation cos i'm buying everything grin
. Expensive joke, unless you want to buy all the real BANANA in your village square.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by Decryptor(m): 9:51am On Oct 13, 2013
ophilly: Don't tell me you believe that crap.
He doesn't believe. That's why he is asking
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by ibnjarir(m): 9:55am On Oct 13, 2013
Afam4eva: This just supports the notion that Billionaires hate neigbours. We remember how Bill gates bought an estate in Washington state and chased all the neigbours away by using money to slap them. The same with Ellison of Oracle that bough a whole beach front in Malibu, California and payed of all his neigbors to have his privacy. I intend doing the same too. The whole Bannana island will be mine. Yuzedo should look for alternative accomodation cos i'm buying everything grin
. I don't know how u understood the whole story but the reason behind the purchase is clearly stated.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by Ryda(m): 9:57am On Oct 13, 2013
Ok WE HAVE HEARD
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by Rejoice5000(f): 10:16am On Oct 13, 2013
if u know u will be richer than this MARK say Amen
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by Wilfredng: 10:20am On Oct 13, 2013
eazzzy1: Is Afam sober now? Too much alomo is nt good for your health.
I can't stop laughing!

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 13, 2013

grin grin grin grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by twentycent(m): 11:54am On Oct 13, 2013
Am stil laffing@Afams comments..he's actually on a roll/foaming frm the mouth/high on Alomo. Afam pls buy me d word ANYTHING also so that I will have EVERYTHING, since u are on a spending spree and even pls buy FB/NL for me so that Mark&Seun wil be my office boys bt e be like say Seun heart dey pound nw oo cos Afam wan buy NL and make Seun a Mod.

At the moment I need space cos am consulting wit my man 50cent so that he will tell me whr to buy in the states so that I will av privacy too.

#Twentycent say so#
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by Thebrightest(m): 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2013
ACCEPT JESUS INTO YOUR LIFE TODAY.
HAVING MONEY IN THIS EARTH IS NOT EVERYTHING, BUT WHERE YOU USE YOUR ETERNITY.
PLS. GIVE JESUS A CHANCE IN YOUR LIFE.
TOMORROW MAY BE TOO LATE.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by VirginFinder: 1:37pm On Oct 13, 2013
Once envisaged buying up my street.

Great minds truly think alike.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by truely: 2:00pm On Oct 13, 2013
This just supports the notion that Billionaires hate neigbours. We remember how Bill gates bought an estate in Washington state and chased all the neigbours away by using money to slap them. The same with Ellison of Oracle that bough a whole beach front in Malibu, California and payed of all his neigbors to have his privacy. I intend doing the same too. The whole Bannana island will be mine. Yuzedo should look for alternative accomodation cos i'm buying everything grin......

I agree with u jare my brother.....me self na d whole of festac i go buy when time reach.....
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by Crixina(f): 4:33pm On Oct 13, 2013
Shen Teh:
Kai Mallam Bootlicker porget zhat thing! Eben in Naijiriya you can vecome a villionaire obernight. Eg Abrica's richest woman was a tailar- mai tailar kawai!- for IBB's late wipe, Shamalu LG chairman too was Tinubu's pormer caf tailar, etc, ao meny I wan count. You pit join fee-dee-fee, join zha ruling farty, ... God bless Naijiriya. One Naijiriya!
nice one!
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 13, 2013
VERY POWERFUL STATE OF LIVING...IMPRESSIVE cool

P.S:[color=#990000]JESUS IS THE PEACE OF THIS WORLD...ACCEPT HIM RIGHT NOW AND HAVE A FLOODING OF SUPERNATURAL PEACE(THE KIND ONLY HE CAN GIVE)INTO YOUR LIFE...PEACE!!![/color]
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:16pm On Oct 13, 2013
Thebrightest: ACCEPT JESUS INTO YOUR LIFE TODAY.
HAVING MONEY IN THIS EARTH IS NOT EVERYTHING, BUT WHERE YOU USE YOUR ETERNITY.
PLS. GIVE JESUS A CHANCE IN YOUR LIFE.
TOMORROW MAY BE TOO LATE.
End-Time-Tinz undecided

grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by shinkafimoon(m): 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2013
undecided ...Finally i have more reasons to go ahead with my purchase of half of Anambra state...
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by oldskul(m): 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2013
The guy is only displaying his business acumen! Bought and let it to the same people he bought it from! So what's bad in that?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by 2ndincommand(m): 9:29am On Oct 14, 2013
Over rich dey worry d guy.... Anyway am next! wink
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by simdam500(m): 7:12pm On Oct 18, 2013
nadia_SA: sad I want his..

Oooo Gushh!!! his *sleep tight* cos i know you must be dreamin grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 18, 2013
simdam500:

Oooo Gushh!!! his *sleep tight* cos i know you must be dreamin grin
angry
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Buys Neighbouring Houses For Privacy by simdam500(m): 7:33pm On Oct 18, 2013
nadia_SA: angry

y wink anyway i learnt he's on NL care for his username? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chinonso Uba's Ezeacho Hotel, House, Shops Burnt In Imo, 2 Feared Killed / The Collection Sample Of Stone Coated Roofing Tile For Your Building / What Age Should Owning A House Become A Priority?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.