Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Which Kind Expensive Joke Be This? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Which Kind Expensive Joke Be This? (1080 Views)

My Expensive Joke On President Muhammadu Buhari –gordons, Comedian / Expensive Joke For You. / (pic) Should We Call This An Expensive Joke?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Kind Expensive Joke Be This? by Okimski(m): 5:42pm On Oct 11, 2013
An old woman boarded a bus from Calabar to Lagos, on their way she told the driver that he should please let her know when they get to Benin, the driver agreed and she call the attention of the passengers on board, they all agreed. On the way, all the passengers fall asleep leaving the old woman and the driver awake. After so many hours of traveling the woman call the attention of the driver ' driver, this Benin we never still reach am?' all of them now shouted, oh we don pass Benin about 2 hours ago. The woman started crying that they must take her back to Benin, everybody persuaded the driver to take her back since she talked about it earlier on. The driver had to reverse back, when he reached Benin, he came town and open the door for the woman to come down, the woman told the driver to wait, and she open her purse brought out two seed of tablets and swallow. She then told them that her daughter told her to swallow 2 of the tablets when she get to Benin, so they should continue the journey to Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Which Kind Expensive Joke Be This? by Okimski(m): 5:58pm On Oct 12, 2013
If I was the driver, I will zoom off and leave her there.
Re: Which Kind Expensive Joke Be This? by Gudintent: 7:45pm On Oct 12, 2013
Lol nice joke even better with the 'revise' hahaha
Re: Which Kind Expensive Joke Be This? by Okimski(m): 8:10am On Oct 13, 2013
Gudintent: Lol nice joke even better with the 'revise' hahaha
Hahahahahaha Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Leatest Jokes And News / Business Card Of The Chief Barber To The Presidency / See What Saved Me [pix]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.