Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

[its All About Hair] Reasons To Buy Unprocessed Human Hair Weave - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / [its All About Hair] Reasons To Buy Unprocessed Human Hair Weave (1585 Views)

Price List For Indian And Malaysian Weave-on / virgin unprocessed 6A hair / Brazillian Weave, Indian Weave, Full Lace Wig Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[its All About Hair] Reasons To Buy Unprocessed Human Hair Weave by acem(f): 6:37pm On Oct 11, 2013
Many people have grown to love wearing hair extensions. They can add length and volume to their own hair. They can protect their natural hair from daily styling while still being able to look great. Human hair extensions can cost a lot of money. They vary greatly in quality. Some people purchase low quality hair from local beauty supply stores that they wear for a few weeks and then throw away. They should consider purchasing unprocessed human hair weave.

Unprocessed human hair weave is hair that has note been chemically processed. Low quality hair may be double or triple processed in order to get a certain texture and color. Unprocessed hair is taken from a single donor and the cuticles are aligned in the same direction. These characteristics ensure that the hair will be less likely to mat or tangle.

Investing in unprocessed human hair is a great idea for people who routinely wear hair extensions or those who want to have the best extensions possible. Unprocessed hair can be dyed if desired. It can also be reused. Women can actually save by purchasing the highest quality extensions because they can last for a lot longer time than less expensive hair weave that is of a lower quality.
    You can get your unprocessed human hair From visca hairs ..07083896945

Re: [its All About Hair] Reasons To Buy Unprocessed Human Hair Weave by arunmeka: 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2013
Hello All,

My Name is Arun Meka. I lived and worked in Lagos for many years, and now I am into full-time exporting human hair from India.

I export to Nigeria and many other countries.

Following are my products:-

1) Wefted hair - Funmi hair, Remy hair and Non-remy hair
2) Bulk hair
3) Clip extensions
4) Wigs

Price range for 8 to 32 inches (machine weft hair extensions):-

wholesale price - $25 to $80 (maximum)
retail prices - $40 to $125 (maximum)

I have a local contact in Lagos. Please contact me or my contact in Lagos if you are looking for any of the above products.
I offer heavy discounts for wholesale buyers.

Arun Meka (India) - +91-9849441092
BB PIN:75973261
Chidinma (Lagos) - +234-8034100068

(1) (Reply)

Shirts @ An Affordable Prices / Order For Your Custom Made Clothes Bags, Shoes, Etc By Fashion Instinct / Get Upto 40% Discount On Male Clothings At Micostar Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.