Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Brazillian Weave, Indian Weave, Full Lace Wig Etc - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Brazillian Weave, Indian Weave, Full Lace Wig Etc (9559 Views)

100%human Hair Full Lace Wig / Wholesale And Retail Brazillian Lace Wig. The Best Price Ever! / Now! Full Lace Wig Virgin Indian,brazilian & Malaysian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brazillian Weave, Indian Weave, Full Lace Wig Etc by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 30, 2010
Hello Beautiful Ladies grin cheesy,

I sell 100% Virgin Brazillian ( Weft and Full lace wig)and indian hair at wholesale prices.

I deliver free of charge to the UK and Nigeria.

I accept paypal or bank transfer for those in the UK and I have a contact in Lagos for those in Nigeria.

If you are looking at going into the business, I can offer you wholesale prices so as to maximise profit.

For further information and to request my brochure, Please send an email to justmagnets@gmail.com or leave your email here and I'll be in touch immediately.

Regards
Re: Brazillian Weave, Indian Weave, Full Lace Wig Etc by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 30, 2010
email me or hit me up on YIM
Re: Brazillian Weave, Indian Weave, Full Lace Wig Etc by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 30, 2010
Hello Mr president,
I"'ll email you right away
Re: Brazillian Weave, Indian Weave, Full Lace Wig Etc by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 30, 2010
aysometin:

Hello Mr president,
I"'ll email you right away

Got It

Thanks
Re: Brazillian Weave, Indian Weave, Full Lace Wig Etc by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2010
Now in stock wink
Re: Brazillian Weave, Indian Weave, Full Lace Wig Etc by Gamine(f): 12:47am On Oct 10, 2010
Do you have something like this,

Re: Brazillian Weave, Indian Weave, Full Lace Wig Etc by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 10, 2010
Hello Gamine,

The closest I have got to that is Indian weave (Kinky Curly).

I can send you an email with the catalogue
Re: Brazillian Weave, Indian Weave, Full Lace Wig Etc by Gamine(f): 6:59pm On Oct 10, 2010
Ok, please do, thanks.
Re: Brazillian Weave, Indian Weave, Full Lace Wig Etc by whaifih(f): 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2010
Hi, pls email me ur catalogue with prices. whaifih@yahoo.com
Re: Brazillian Weave, Indian Weave, Full Lace Wig Etc by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 11, 2010
done

cheers
Re: Brazillian Weave, Indian Weave, Full Lace Wig Etc by nanidee(f): 12:52pm On Oct 11, 2010
Hi pls do same for me. nanidee@yahoo.com
Re: Brazillian Weave, Indian Weave, Full Lace Wig Etc by formebyme: 1:12pm On Oct 12, 2010
interested!hit me up with wholesale and retail prices.
sumbo.folarin@gmail.com
Re: Brazillian Weave, Indian Weave, Full Lace Wig Etc by tishat(f): 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2010
hi do you ve a short straight lace wig??pls mail me Ujuzubis@yahoo.com
Re: Brazillian Weave, Indian Weave, Full Lace Wig Etc by nanidee(f): 8:44pm On Oct 12, 2010
@ OP,

i did get your email, but there was no attachment or anything ?
Re: Brazillian Weave, Indian Weave, Full Lace Wig Etc by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 12, 2010
@Nanidee,

So sorry about that.
I"ll resend now
Re: Brazillian Weave, Indian Weave, Full Lace Wig Etc by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 12, 2010
sent to everyone wink
Re: Brazillian Weave, Indian Weave, Full Lace Wig Etc by Ameena(f): 10:36pm On Oct 12, 2010
Hi, can u pls email me ur catalogue & prices too? i'm really interested. evaamiena@yahoo.co.uk.
Tanx.
Re: Brazillian Weave, Indian Weave, Full Lace Wig Etc by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 13, 2010
Hello Ladies,

I currently have some stock in Lagos, Nigeria.
If you are interested, holla and you can get it as soon as possible

Many thanks for all the enquiries.

I'll deliver free of charge to any location in the world

grin grin
Re: Brazillian Weave, Indian Weave, Full Lace Wig Etc by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 13, 2010
1st pix

14" Natural Straight, Brazillian Hair, Colour 2

2nd pix

16" Body wave, Brazillian hair, colour 1B

Re: Brazillian Weave, Indian Weave, Full Lace Wig Etc by prettysly(f): 9:43am On Oct 13, 2010
please i would like to know the price of your brazillian hair and indian hair. send me prices on this email. sylvia2000ng@yahoo.com
Re: Brazillian Weave, Indian Weave, Full Lace Wig Etc by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 13, 2010
sent love
Re: Brazillian Weave, Indian Weave, Full Lace Wig Etc by Godmother(f): 1:43pm On Oct 13, 2010
Saw these and love them

Re: Brazillian Weave, Indian Weave, Full Lace Wig Etc by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2010
Hello Godmother ( nice name grin),

Have got the first one in Indian Hair, It's called Kinky curly.
The second one in Brazillian Hair, candy curly.

Let me send you my catalogues.

Cheers
Re: Brazillian Weave, Indian Weave, Full Lace Wig Etc by Godmother(f): 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2010
Wow, you sure know your stuff.
Re: Brazillian Weave, Indian Weave, Full Lace Wig Etc by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 13, 2010
Trying my very best wink
Re: Brazillian Weave, Indian Weave, Full Lace Wig Etc by bomb1(m): 9:01pm On Oct 19, 2010
hello interested. pls send catlogue to eodiachi@gmail.com
Re: Brazillian Weave, Indian Weave, Full Lace Wig Etc by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 25, 2010
Thanx to all the ladies that have contacted and patronised us grin
Re: Brazillian Weave, Indian Weave, Full Lace Wig Etc by Ameena(f): 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2010
hey, i'm stil yet 2 get ur catalogues & prices! kindly send it 2 evaamiena@yahoo.co.uk as i'm rily interested.
tanx.
Re: Brazillian Weave, Indian Weave, Full Lace Wig Etc by madlady(f): 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2010
Oh my gosh, is that a wig shocked shocked shocked it looks so REALISTIC.

Re: Brazillian Weave, Indian Weave, Full Lace Wig Etc by angelshalo: 7:03pm On Mar 02, 2011
MALAYSIAN REAL HAIR WIG SUPPLIER IS LOOKING FOR SALES AGENT, RETAILERS AND DEALERS IN NIGERIA.

On behalf of Angels Halo I would like to introduce our company. Morris Trading Corporation Malaysia is the mother company of Angels Halo. We are manufacturing and supplying all kinds, types, styles and colors of Human Hair Wig, and all our wigs are made of 100% Real Human Hair either Virgin hair or Remy hair. We have been in the business of Human Hair Wig for the past 5 years. For the past five years we are successfully supplies our products to our numbers of retailers and dealers in Malaysia only. We do not retail our products to an individual buyers due that we do not want to compete with our clients. It has been our endeavor to provide high quality products at very competent prices.

Last January 2011, I went to Nigeria and I saw the demand of Real Human Hair Wigs, Weave-on and Extension. However, I noticed the high prices of those items. According to our research the Real Human Malaysian Remy Hair that are selling in Nigeria are came from China. And I noticed that some are not a pure Real Human Hair.

To this effect, we would like to offer our genuine, 100% Malaysian Human Hair at affordable prices. And we are guarantying to you the quality of a Real Malaysian Human Hair with beauty, vitality and longevity. Malaysian Human Hair have its natural state is thick and soft, it is incredibly versatile!

We also supply Indian and Brazilian Human Hair Wigs. Those wigs are manufactured in Malaysia but the hairs are come from our suppliers in India.

For further information you may call our Malaysian Office at +60166764681 or you may send us an email at angels.halo@ymail.com

ANGELS HALO is also looking for a sales agent all around Nigeria! All you have to do is to sell our Human Hair Wig products to the dealers, suppliers and retailers in Nigeria. You can do this part time or full time. This is a commission basis with big earnings! Take note, 3% of the selling price of the product will be yours! No need to invest, your buyers will invest for you! From the first payment of the buyer you will receive your commission immediately in cash or we will deposit thru your bank account.

We will assign a representative in Nigeria to assist you. Our representative will assist you to arrange your sales, payment and legal contract for the buyers. We can also provide brochures and sales and marketing proposals for you.

There are a lot of Asian workers, students and house wives who have tried to do this business and it help them financially. If you have a contact already, this is an advantage for you!

If you are interested to join in our new family in Nigeria, you may call our Malaysian Office at +60166764681 or you may send us an email at angels.halo@ymail.com
Re: Brazillian Weave, Indian Weave, Full Lace Wig Etc by eagle22(f): 2:08pm On Mar 04, 2011
I'm interested pls, e mail me on amakanakor@yahoo.com
Re: Brazillian Weave, Indian Weave, Full Lace Wig Etc by angelshalo: 2:42pm On Mar 04, 2011
Email sent! Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Casual Wears For Sale / Buying Clothes,shoes,bags And Jewelries From Dubai / FINALLY A Hair Growth Treatment Solution That Works!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.