Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Policeman Dares Soldiers, Threatens To Shoot Them - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policeman Dares Soldiers, Threatens To Shoot Them (1905 Views)

Prove Your Allegations Against Us, INEC Dares PDP / 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi / Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Dares Soldiers, Threatens To Shoot Them by BrAkingNews: 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2013
A policeman threatened to shoot at two soldiers of the Nigerian Army yesterday after they severely battered a middle-aged man to coma along the popular NEPA Roundabout in Kaduna metropolis.
According to eyewitness report, the soldiers who were driving in a private car, with a Lagos State vehicle plate number BZ288 KTU, came down from their car and beat up the civilian for allegedly driving wrongly.
One Malam Garba, who was at the scene, told journalist that “the civilian was just riding his motorcycle when the soldiers stopped their car in the middle of the road, went straight to the man and started beating him. They accused the man of wrong riding.”
The civilian who was riding on a motorcycle was beaten into a pulp by the soldiers and this attracted a number of onlookers.
The soldiers were said to have tried driving away, leaving the man severely battered but a police officer who had witnessed the incident, stopped them.
After the assault, the soldiers were said to have tried to drive away but were stopped by a police officer who had witnessed the severe beating.
It was gathered that the policeman threatened to fire his rifle at the soldiers if they tried to move.
This further attracted the attention of other security agents who came to the aid of the motorcyclist.
The quick intervention of soldiers from the 1 Division of the Nigeria Army brought the situation under control. The soldiers later took the assault victim to the 44 Army Reference Hospital for medical attention.
SOURCE: http://newsinigeria..com/2013/10/policeman-dares-soldiers-threatens-to.html

More at http://www.newsinigeria..com

1 Like

Re: Policeman Dares Soldiers, Threatens To Shoot Them by andresia(m): 7:04pm On Oct 11, 2013
Hehehehehehe... nigerian policeman or cotonou policeman?

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Dares Soldiers, Threatens To Shoot Them by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2013
This niqqa deserves tobe tagged a HE®O. It just shows there are still good ones among them.
Re: Policeman Dares Soldiers, Threatens To Shoot Them by Aedesmuskeeto: 7:21pm On Oct 11, 2013
I thought the silly soldiers were supposed to protect our defenseless civilians....
They should save the beating for the boko peeps and let us be...

1 Like

Re: Policeman Dares Soldiers, Threatens To Shoot Them by eagleeye2: 7:24pm On Oct 11, 2013
Is there any good that may yet come from the NPF?
Re: Policeman Dares Soldiers, Threatens To Shoot Them by malc619(m): 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2013
Uniformed Beasts!!!

Kudos to the good Policeman..

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Dares Soldiers, Threatens To Shoot Them by gbanikiti(m): 7:48pm On Oct 11, 2013
Between police and army, who is now my friend?
Re: Policeman Dares Soldiers, Threatens To Shoot Them by hardywaltz(m): 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2013
i hate all uniformed men, be it police, army, navy or civil defense.
Re: Policeman Dares Soldiers, Threatens To Shoot Them by enigmagu1(m): 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2013
andresia: Hehehehehehe... nigerian policeman or cotonou policeman?

nairaland own...
Re: Policeman Dares Soldiers, Threatens To Shoot Them by Tolexander: 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2013
In dele bravo's voice;

olopa too yinbon soolubon, iya lo ra wo le!
Re: Policeman Dares Soldiers, Threatens To Shoot Them by donphilopus: 8:30pm On Oct 11, 2013
No be gun make D policeman get mind.
They've shot countless number of civilians and they went free, so why should i celebrate this.
Anyways Kudos sha

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Dares Soldiers, Threatens To Shoot Them by BabaEleko(m): 9:03pm On Oct 11, 2013
Police threaten soldier??!!! Omo na tru wetin den dey talk oo. End time real oo
Re: Policeman Dares Soldiers, Threatens To Shoot Them by chymystique(f): 9:18pm On Oct 11, 2013
All dis Naija Uniformed Men I do wonder wah kinda training dey gave them that makes them so mean!... undecided
Re: Policeman Dares Soldiers, Threatens To Shoot Them by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 11, 2013
a good one the police should be celebrated

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Dares Soldiers, Threatens To Shoot Them by ThankGodEdeh(m): 9:54pm On Oct 11, 2013
Goat don challenge Lion.
Re: Policeman Dares Soldiers, Threatens To Shoot Them by Arosa(m): 9:58pm On Oct 11, 2013
NPF saves the day. nice one.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Dares Soldiers, Threatens To Shoot Them by Jeel: 10:00pm On Oct 11, 2013
Let's see what follows
Re: Policeman Dares Soldiers, Threatens To Shoot Them by 3ace(m): 11:15pm On Oct 11, 2013
Check that police very well, he was already drunk before the incident hence, the strange confidence. As for the soldiers, they behave like gods. And in a country where the law is not respected, you should expect high level of impunity.
Re: Policeman Dares Soldiers, Threatens To Shoot Them by Croix(m): 11:59pm On Oct 11, 2013
Odikwa! Very risky!
Re: Policeman Dares Soldiers, Threatens To Shoot Them by slimfit1(m): 12:54am On Oct 12, 2013
Wish all these police can be brave like this man.
Re: Policeman Dares Soldiers, Threatens To Shoot Them by nnanyereugo(m): 3:20am On Oct 12, 2013
slim fit :
Wish all these police can be brave like this man.
4 ur mind. Dey can only b brave wen dey meet innocent nigerian civilians. Ehen.... Datz wen dey claim 2 b heroes. Men-in-black... Criminals!
Re: Policeman Dares Soldiers, Threatens To Shoot Them by Nobody: 5:24am On Oct 12, 2013
Hehehehe. Naija soldiers are now afraid of common policeman just beecause of fear for the unknown. If not for that fear, the case of that policeman by now will be among the stories that touch. But come oo, the gallant soldiers of Cameroun, how many times have we heard of them bullying civilians When will all those silly aboki zombies in Naija military stop bringing shame to Naija undecided
Re: Policeman Dares Soldiers, Threatens To Shoot Them by gerrardomendes(m): 6:30am On Oct 12, 2013
hardywaltz: i hate all uniformed men, be it police, army, navy or civil defense.
me too. Boys scout, man o war, bank and fast food security, anyting on uniform grin
Re: Policeman Dares Soldiers, Threatens To Shoot Them by Eledan: 7:16am On Oct 12, 2013
Courageous.....refreshingly different from the normal picture painted of a Nigeria police officer.

Some of these un educated military boys are worse than animals.
Re: Policeman Dares Soldiers, Threatens To Shoot Them by Symphony007: 7:32am On Oct 12, 2013
It is obvious the nigerian army does not know their jobs or it's limit. The police is incharge of maintaining law and order on the streets, the military is to protect the country for externl aggression. This nonesense has gone on for a long time and the service chieds are doing nothing about same with the so called "commander in chief"....this feeling of superiority abouve all other by the army must not exist in a democratic nation.
Re: Policeman Dares Soldiers, Threatens To Shoot Them by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 12, 2013
gbanikiti: Between police and army, who is now my friend?
None
Re: Policeman Dares Soldiers, Threatens To Shoot Them by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 12, 2013
This reminds me of a day I saw a policewoman(not dat NL own) helping a blind man cross road in Jos, I was like "holy Moses!" so police could do this?
Re: Policeman Dares Soldiers, Threatens To Shoot Them by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 12, 2013
Like I always say, the ONLY thing Nigerian soldiers know how to do is to brutalise and oppress defenceless civilians. That's why I feel no pity for them when they are slaughtered like chickens by rag-tag militias like Boko Haram and the rest.
Re: Policeman Dares Soldiers, Threatens To Shoot Them by AkinDavid2: 11:51am On Oct 12, 2013
I dare to say this is wrong information.. grin grin Police what!

Jokes apart that officer is one in a thousand.
Re: Policeman Dares Soldiers, Threatens To Shoot Them by Beaf1: 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2013
Oladiran: This reminds me of a day I saw a policewoman(not dat NL own) helping a blind man cross road in Jos, I was like "holy Moses!" so police could do this?

They are also human beings now, haba!

A policeman without a uniform is like everyone on the street.

(1) (Reply)

Osun Election 5000 Dss Operatives Deployed / Being A Migrant Worker In Qatar Is Even Worse Than You Thought / Obasanjo's Enemy "Prince Buruji Kashamu" Wins Ogun East Pdp Senate Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.