Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Prove Your Allegations Against Us, INEC Dares PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prove Your Allegations Against Us, INEC Dares PDP (20717 Views)

Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" / INEC Dares DSS ,police Insists Edo Elections Must Hold / AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prove Your Allegations Against Us, INEC Dares PDP by Islie: 1:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, has refuted allegations made against it by Nigeria’s ruling party, PDP, and asked the party to prove them.
The PDP Presidential Campaign Organisation, PDPPCO, had alleged that the commission was deliberately preventing valid voters in certain sections of the country from getting their Permanent Voter Cards.
The campaign organisation’s spokesperson, Femi Fani-Kayode, said at a press conference in Abuja on Wednesday that the PVCS were yet to be imported to Nigeria, and were still in China where they were produced.
Mr. Fani-Kayode added that INEC was deliberately distributing the PVCs in such manner as to disenfranchise many voters from North Central, South-East, South-South and South-West geo-political zones. He claimed those voters were supporters of the PDP candidate, President Goodluck Jonathan.
In his reaction, Kayode Idowu, the Chief Press Secretary to the INEC chairman, Attahiru Jega, told PREMIUM TIMES that the onus was on PDP campaign to validate its claims.
“It is they that should produce proof that we have not produced the cards, because INEC has produced those cards and put them in the public domain. Anybody who says it is not like that should produce proof,” Mr. Idowu said.
While speaking on the millions of registered voters who were yet to collect their PVCs, Mr. Idowu said, “We have extended the collection deadline and people need to make use of that opportunity to come out.”
“INEC cannot drag people out of their houses to collect their PVCs. It is for INEC and the media to continue to sound it in the ears of people that they need to make judicious use of this time; otherwise, anyone who does not collect his card will disenfranchise himself,” he added.
The electoral commission had said on Friday that over 70 per cent of the voters’ cards had been distributed.
The distribution of the cards was a reason the PDP and some parties and groups called for the postponement of the elections, initially scheduled for February 14 and 28.
Although the elections were eventually postponed to March 28 and April 11, that was mainly due to the statement by security agencies that they needed six weeks to tackle the Boko Haram insurgency before the elections are held.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/176884-nigeria2015-prove-allegations-us-inec-dares-pdp.html

9 Likes

Re: Prove Your Allegations Against Us, INEC Dares PDP by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ma bro, one tin u shld no abt dis apc thugs shouting change is dat dey kids and dey don't know history and ve refused to go read their history books. Buhari is a snake, ve said it before, and I will kip saying it, y is it dat he is still using pastors as his running mate? Now, as it stands, no muslim in d west or north will want to vote for jona, while christians will want to vote for apc cos of d pastor guy. D plan failed wen he used bakare. Dragging pastors and using dem so as to split christians votes while his muslim guys will vote solely for him. It baffles me dat south west apc thugs led by tinubu wants to betray selling dem birthrite to d north cos of power, buh I thank God many groups are beginning to deny him. Buhari is a fulani, dey don't forgive dey don't change dey wicked, for those who know fulani too well. If no muslim can comfortably supports jona, y den re christians fooling demselves? We allow maggots into d church all ind d name of politics buh no christian can go to d mosque to campaign. I said it before, buhari can't mock God cos he's no man, he did it before using bakare, buh he failed. Where is d bakare today? And now osinbajo is d one being used, I bet he's going to fail and dat will be a calamity for him and dose foolish christians and westerners supporting buhari. God is no man and can never be mocked. Ma bro, jona won d election d minute it was prosponed, long live jona. Ve ya ever seen any muslim on nairaland supporting jona, nope, cos he's a christian and buhari permutation is to split christians votes using pastor and d west using a yoruba man while he finks he owns d north, buh dat won't work anymore, #shalom

56 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Prove Your Allegations Against Us, INEC Dares PDP by Islie: 1:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
“It is they that should produce proof that we have not produced the cards, because INEC has produced those cards and put them in the public domain. Anybody who says it is not like that should produce proof,” Mr. Idowu said.

So, its now left for PDP to substantciate their claim that the voters cards haven't being produced or its just one of their propaganda to remain relevant in the public domain for some time

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prove Your Allegations Against Us, INEC Dares PDP by UrennaNkoli(f): 1:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
Pls what is PDP ? Is it a congregation where thugs, killers and illiterates meet ?

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prove Your Allegations Against Us, INEC Dares PDP by Taeewo(m): 1:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
Kkkkkkkkkkkkk
Re: Prove Your Allegations Against Us, INEC Dares PDP by ChemicalMallam(m): 1:35pm On Feb 15, 2015
Spreads mat

1 Like

Re: Prove Your Allegations Against Us, INEC Dares PDP by dre11(m): 1:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
Mr. Fani-Kayode added that INEC was deliberately distributing the PVCs in such manner as to disenfranchise many voters from North Central, South-East, South-South and South-West geo-political zones. He claimed those voters were supporters of the PDP candidate, President Goodluck Jonathan.

When FFK opens his mouth....... I just know he is about to lie or seek attention

Does he mean that INEC hoards voters card just because they don't want to vote or INEC should go from house to house to tell people to come and collect their cards with INEC saying it has surpass 70% collection of voters card

Anyone that wants the card will not mind what it will take to collect the card because he/she knows that that's the power he has to vote a government in and out

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prove Your Allegations Against Us, INEC Dares PDP by dre11(m): 1:42pm On Feb 15, 2015

FFF is living on fools paradise with his statement on the emboldened part that GEJ enjoys lots of support from these region. When we all know and see from their campaign that PDP doesn't enjoy much patronage from this region

Cc lalasticlala, obinoscopy, seun OMAU4 let make this a FP material

31 Likes

Re: Prove Your Allegations Against Us, INEC Dares PDP by richybanky(m): 1:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Ma bro, one tin u shld no abt dis apc thugs shouting change is dat dey kids and dey don't know history and ve refused to go read their history books. Buhari is a snake, ve said it before, and I will kip saying it, y is it dat he is still using pastors as his running mate? Now, as it stands, no muslim in d west or north will want to vote for jona, while christians will want to vote for apc cos of d pastor guy. D plan failed wen he used bakare. Dragging pastors and using dem so as to split christians votes while his muslim guys will vote solely for him. It baffles me dat south west apc thugs led by tinubu wants to betray selling dem birthrite to d north cos of power, buh I thank God many groups are beginning to deny him. Buhari is a fulani, dey don't forgive dey don't change dey wicked, for those who know fulani too well. If no muslim can comfortably supports jona, y den re christians fooling demselves? We allow maggots into d church all ind d name of politics buh no christian can go to d mosque to campaign. I said it before, buhari can't mock God cos he's no man, he did it before using bakare, buh he failed. Where is d bakare today? And now osinbajo is d one being used, I bet he's going to fail and dat will be a calamity for him and dose foolish christians and westerners supporting buhari. God is no man and can never be mocked. Ma bro, jona won d election d minute it was prosponed, long live jona. Ve ya ever seen any muslim on nairaland supporting jona, nope, cos he's a christian and buhari permutation is to split christians votes using pastor and d west using a yoruba man while he finks he owns d north, buh dat won't work anymore, #shalom
Pls does ur comment relates to wat inec was saying?

@topic who takes ffk serious #YeyeMan
In OBJ's voice give ffk food and he will sing for u grin

65 Likes

Re: Prove Your Allegations Against Us, INEC Dares PDP by Chanchit: 1:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
Bunch of la-losers. When March28 reach now, our brotherly GEJ fit come tell us say make dem postpone the election again because Mama Nkechi die inside okro farm. PDP has over 1,000 allegations without any proof, no matter how small.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prove Your Allegations Against Us, INEC Dares PDP by mperoakeem(m): 1:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
as dis thread is heading into Fp, lemme get a plot here... Not for sale, Beware of 419

2 Likes

Re: Prove Your Allegations Against Us, INEC Dares PDP by baybeeboi: 1:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
INEC,PDP,APC no difference.....all thieves in the making.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prove Your Allegations Against Us, INEC Dares PDP by fkaz(m): 1:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Why are you scared of Buhari?

Proverb 29:2. Said "When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Are you not tired of the blood they are sharing? If jonathan is a christian i would have love to vote him, but jona is not behaving like a righteous man, jonathan goodluck is the real hypocrite

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prove Your Allegations Against Us, INEC Dares PDP by Orunto: 2:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
I employed You, but you are not performing well and so I shall fire the rascal, your mischievous captain for dancing to the music of my assistances and working for my opposition.

1 Like

Re: Prove Your Allegations Against Us, INEC Dares PDP by dre11(m): 3:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

[s]Ma bro, one tin u shld no abt dis apc thugs shouting change is dat dey kids and dey don't know history and ve refused to go read their history books. Buhari is a snake, ve said it before, and I will kip saying it, y is it dat he is still using pastors as his running mate? Now, as it stands, no muslim in d west or north will want to vote for jona, while christians will want to vote for apc cos of d pastor guy. D plan failed wen he used bakare. Dragging pastors and using dem so as to split christians votes while his muslim guys will vote solely for him. It baffles me dat south west apc thugs led by tinubu wants to betray selling dem birthrite to d north cos of power, buh I thank God many groups are beginning to deny him. Buhari is a fulani, dey don't forgive dey don't change dey wicked, for those who know fulani too well. If no muslim can comfortably supports jona, y den re christians fooling demselves? We allow maggots into d church all ind d name of politics buh no christian can go to d mosque to campaign. I said it before, buhari can't mock God cos he's no man, he did it before using bakare, buh he failed. Where is d bakare today? And now osinbajo is d one being used, I bet he's going to fail and dat will be a calamity for him and dose foolish christians and westerners supporting buhari. God is no man and can never be mocked. Ma bro, jona won d election d minute it was prosponed, long live jona. Ve ya ever seen any muslim on nairaland supporting jona, nope, cos he's a christian and buhari permutation is to split christians votes using pastor and d west using a yoruba man while he finks he owns d north, buh dat won't work anymore[/s], #shalom

Do you think your post makes any meaning

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prove Your Allegations Against Us, INEC Dares PDP by dre11(m): 3:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
fkaz:

Why are you scared of Buhari?

Probver 29:2. Said "When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Are you not tired of the blood they are sharing? If jonathan is a christain i would have love to vote him but ...

So, you do understand what he is saying

Anyway..... Let FFK come and prove his case or I termed it as propaganda

7 Likes

Re: Prove Your Allegations Against Us, INEC Dares PDP by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
JEGA shut up.....if not for ur.J-jonathan E-ebele G- goodluck & A- azikiwe. = JEGA, pdp would have dealt with d buharism disease in u

4 Likes

Re: Prove Your Allegations Against Us, INEC Dares PDP by Islie: 3:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
dre11:

FFF is living on fools paradise with his statement on the emboldened part that GEJ enjoys lots of support from these region. When we all know and see from their campaign that PDP doesn't enjoy much patronage from this region

Cc lalasticlala, obinoscopy, seun OMAU4 let make this a FP material

Mod pls do the needful here
Re: Prove Your Allegations Against Us, INEC Dares PDP by Islie: 3:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
Taylor86:
JEGA shut up.....if not for ur.J-jonathan E-ebele G- goodluck & A- azikiwe. = JEGA, pdp would have dealt with d buharism disease in u

undecided

5 Likes

Re: Prove Your Allegations Against Us, INEC Dares PDP by lilprinze: 4:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
GEJ till APC stop their propaganda, hypocrisy and lies

5 Likes

Re: Prove Your Allegations Against Us, INEC Dares PDP by datguru: 4:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
Huuu
Re: Prove Your Allegations Against Us, INEC Dares PDP by lonelydora: 4:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
Yes so! PDP should prove it.

7 Likes

Re: Prove Your Allegations Against Us, INEC Dares PDP by ayusco85(m): 4:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
Please this 2015 election should come and go. Am sick and tired of reading about PDP, INEC and APC.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prove Your Allegations Against Us, INEC Dares PDP by Burger01(m): 4:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
INEC should not waste time with that clueless party P.D.Pigs. They rather concentrate on how to deliver successful election and hitch free card readers to checkmate P.D.Pigs rigging.

Sai Buhari, 2015.
#Change.

14 Likes

Re: Prove Your Allegations Against Us, INEC Dares PDP by lacasa: 4:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
PDP now acts like the opposition

ƗƚƗƚmmm...

I love this Change!

Sai Buhari!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prove Your Allegations Against Us, INEC Dares PDP by siegfried99(m): 4:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
Hmmmm undecided

1 Like

Re: Prove Your Allegations Against Us, INEC Dares PDP by bizlifelines(m): 4:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
This is what you get when a ruling party starts "talking and behaving" like the party in opposition.
Imagine a ruling party sponsoring series of a full page anti-INEC advert in national newspapers while the president is affirming that he has absolute confidence in his appointee Prof Jega-Led INEC!It's so disappointing and makes it difficult to sell the parties agenda in this election.
Now that the macabre dance has started, let's see how it goes!
Who are those egg heads in charge of the intellectual and strategic planning of Mr President's campaign?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prove Your Allegations Against Us, INEC Dares PDP by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
era of drama
Re: Prove Your Allegations Against Us, INEC Dares PDP by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
nn
Re: Prove Your Allegations Against Us, INEC Dares PDP by An2elect2(f): 4:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
baybeeboi:
INEC,PDP,APC no difference.....all thieves in the making.

All corrupt. All, all of them!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inec’s Unpreparedness Marred Polls, Says AU Observers / Ajimobi Awarded N30bn Last-minute Contracts In One Day, Says Seyi Makinde / Joining Your People To Call For Secession Is Wrong - Ganduje Tells Colleagues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.