Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,063 members, 7,835,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Writing Church Members Names On TITHE Envelop - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Writing Church Members Names On TITHE Envelop (577 Views)

Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone / A Tithe Envelop With Money Found; What Do I Do With It? / "t.b Joshua's Miracle Is Fake And Unverifiable" Former Church Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writing Church Members Names On TITHE Envelop by debedebe(m): 7:01pm On Oct 11, 2013
Please i need ur contribution on dis topic,is it proper for a church to write members names on TITHE envelop... In other for the pastor to know the amount of each member tithes.

Contribution needed... smiley
Re: Writing Church Members Names On TITHE Envelop by christemmbassey(m): 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2013
debedebe: Please i need ur contribution on dis topic,is it proper for a church to write members names on TITHE envelop... In other for the pastor to know the amount of each member tithes.

Contribution needed... smiley
everything about payment of tithe by christians is wrong. In truth, "TITHE IS THE BIGEST FRAUD IN HUMANITY", bc, there is no single verse in d entire bible, where christians are commanded to pay 10% of their salaries/wages to God, Jesus, pastor or church organisatn, tithe was a commandment ONLY TO THE NATION OF ISRAEL. We are not jews(judaizers). Even in judaism today, they don't pay/collect tithe, bc, they can not know who exactly is a levite. So if jews don't pay/collect tithe, why should nigerians? Pls don't b decieved. The priesthood of Jesus replaced the levitical priesthood whn were commanded to collect tithe from d jews. Every christian is a priest(rev 1:6) and, priest don't pay tithe. God bless.
Re: Writing Church Members Names On TITHE Envelop by God2man(m): 2:34am On Oct 12, 2013
@ christembassy, Tell us the name of your church, the location and the doctrine.

God bless you.
God2man.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Out Please...picture / What Church Do You Attend? / Does God Answer Prayers Made On The Internet, E.g Facebook, 2go, nairaland,etc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.