Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,223 members, 7,860,423 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:52 AM

What Church Do You Attend? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Church Do You Attend? (578 Views)

Why You Should Be Very Careful What Church You Attend - A MUST READ! / Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? / What Church Do You Attend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Church Do You Attend? by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 27, 2013
Many of us might attend the same church without knowing. Please say what church you attend and your pastors name and be a bit specific. For example if it is a Redeem church say, RCCG City of Miracles.

I will start. I attend Gods favourite house and my pastor is Femi Monehin
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by Nosu(m): 10:19am On Oct 27, 2013
I attend the Body of Christ and I hv a lot of pastors
Pastor E. A. Adeboye Redemption camp ,lagos/ibadan expressway
Bishop David Oyedepo Cannanland, Ota
Pastor W. F. Kumuyi deeper deeper in the life of Jesus, ...., Gbagada, Lagos
Biship David Abioye winners chapel
Mensah otabil, Ghana
Duncan williams, Ghana
Rev Sam Adeyemi Daystar christian center
T.D. Jakes , potter house
Noel jones. Abeg make I stop here, they too much,and that is y to a large extent I am a balance christian and I am well fed.
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:23am On Oct 27, 2013
If truely you are Yoruba then you bastard.

Stop selling us out for your ignorance and stupidity

(1) (Reply)

If There Was No Hell Fire, Would You Still Practice Your Religion. / Why Is My Internet Connection Always Slow Inside Any Church / Is It Right To Replace The Bible With An Ipad In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.