Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Please I Need Advice About 2001 Kia Spectra - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please I Need Advice About 2001 Kia Spectra (810 Views)

I Need Advice About Mercedes-benz Clk 320 Kompressor V6 / Please I Need Advice About Opening A Car Wash / Please Advice About Auctionexport.com And Salvage Cars! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Advice About 2001 Kia Spectra by shevon: 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2013
Hi all. I'm about buying a 2001 Kia Spectra for my wife and new baby. I'd appreciate you guys advice as per the car (I mean the Pros and Cons). Please, it is pretty urgent as I intend to close out the deal by Monday.
Thanks.
Re: Please I Need Advice About 2001 Kia Spectra by Cuche: 11:50pm On Oct 11, 2013
Not a good car especially if the roads in your area are bad. No matter how cheap don't buy.
Go for Japanese preferably a Nissan primera 2000-2002 model for her.
Re: Please I Need Advice About 2001 Kia Spectra by Cuche: 11:56pm On Oct 11, 2013
Not a good car especially if the roads in your area are bad. No matter how cheap don't buy.
Go for Japanese preferably a Nissan primera 2000-2002 model for her. Cost b/w 700k-1m depending on grade. You will be glad you did. corolla 2000 model is also good costs around 800k.
Re: Please I Need Advice About 2001 Kia Spectra by shevon: 6:15pm On Oct 12, 2013
^^Thanks bros, really appreciate it.
Re: Please I Need Advice About 2001 Kia Spectra by cardoctor(m): 4:10am On Oct 13, 2013
shevon: Hi all. I'm about buying a 2001 Kia Spectra for my wife and new baby. I'd appreciate you guys advice as per the car (I mean the Pros and Cons). Please, it is pretty urgent as I intend to close out the deal by Monday.
Thanks.

Not a bad car at all. Very few people know much about it that's why you are getting the responses like the ones above^^^.

Though made in Korea, Its as reliable as any Toyota corolla, Nissan Primera or any Japanese and is also called the Cerrato. A few of our customers own these cars and would not sell them for any reason due to their reliability.

It has low maintenance costs and superb fuel economy if well maintained by previous owner. Mostly comes with 1.6 Ltr engine that's just good enough to get you from a to b with ease.

Seats five people comfortably although its a small saloon/ hatchback. Some come with electric windows, mirrors and air conditioning as standard. What have you got on the one you are about to buy?

I would advice that you speak directly to current owners that you may know and seek their more honest opinions.

Car-Doctor.
Re: Please I Need Advice About 2001 Kia Spectra by shevon: 7:29am On Oct 14, 2013
@Car Doctor: Now I'm confused. Though I've not seen the car physically, I've got pictures and the car is relatively cheap (N330k) I don't really know what to ask the owner if I'm to speak with him.
I was thinking of sending a mechanic but I guess I should speak with him first. What am I supposed to ask?

(1) (Reply)

Upgrading A Ride / What SUV Is This? [PHOTO] / Outrageous Fuel Consumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.