Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,667 members, 7,851,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:11 PM

Dbanj: I'd Love To Marry Genevieve - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj: I'd Love To Marry Genevieve (583 Views)

Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji & Her Brother Pose For Cool ‘snowfie’ / “i'd Love To Date Phyno' Yemi Alade Reveals On MTV Base Real Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dbanj: I'd Love To Marry Genevieve by nathdgreat(m): 8:44pm On Oct 11, 2013
Dapo Oyebanji, aka D’banj, speaks with JAYNE AUGOYE about his career and relationship with the popular Nollywood actress

Singer, Dapo Oyebanji, aka D’banj, finally opened up on his love life in a rare meeting with journalists in Lagos on Wednesday.

The self-styled Kokomaster was clearly in his elements as he talked at length, amid occasional bouts of laughter, about his career and other issues that were important to him. One of the subjects was about his rumoured relationship with Nollywood actress, Genevieve Nnaji.

Judging by the manner in which the actress’ name kept popping off his lips, it was obvious that D’banj had a very...reading the wedding gist here,Dbanj set to marry Genevieve
Re: Dbanj: I'd Love To Marry Genevieve by ayobase(m): 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2013
Despite all the bad news;ASUU strike, Boko Haram,Light Issue & other Government wahala.I hav a good news 4 you .It's my pleasure 2 inform u dat MANGO is out.
Re: Dbanj: I'd Love To Marry Genevieve by ammyluv2002(f): 8:57pm On Oct 11, 2013
ayobase: Despite all the bad news;ASUU strike, Boko Haram,Light Issue & other Government wahala.I hav a good news 4 you .It's my pleasure 2 inform u dat MANGO is out.
MANGO is out? *dancing*
Re: Dbanj: I'd Love To Marry Genevieve by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 11, 2013
na lie na udara
Re: Dbanj: I'd Love To Marry Genevieve by ammyluv2002(f): 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2013
googlepikin: na lie na udara
he he he

Very funny! Udara ko udara ni grin

1 Like

Re: Dbanj: I'd Love To Marry Genevieve by ayobase(m): 5:53am On Oct 12, 2013
ammyluv2002: MANGO is out? *dancing*

u must be a mango lover!
no dance break bone o!

Gud-am.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Celebrities At Patience Jonathan's Mother's Service Of Songs / Miss Venezuela Wins Miss Universe 2013 / Check Out Genevieve Nnaji’s Stunning New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.