Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

The Nigerian Girls In Music Videos? - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Nigerian Girls In Music Videos? (13583 Views)

What Does Your Taste In Music Say About Your Intelligence? / Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? / Olamide Noise Maker Ordered By FG To Include Sub-titles In Music Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Girls In Music Videos? by socool1(f): 1:48am On Jun 26, 2006
Babymo

lol, you are bored lol, I have yahoo not msn
Re: The Nigerian Girls In Music Videos? by socool1(f): 2:41am On Jun 26, 2006
Babymo

Re: The Nigerian Girls In Music Videos? by Nobody: 4:26am On Jun 26, 2006
so cool:

K2dac

I know, matter of fact, I think the garage party at my friends place is even much better, looking at the home video right now cry

Lol aint it tho , n y do they always have girls that dont know how to dance undecided
Re: The Nigerian Girls In Music Videos? by socool1(f): 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2006
K2dac

I know right, some idiot on this thread you need to be in a performance school to learn how to dance, thats plain bullshyt
Re: The Nigerian Girls In Music Videos? by ddizzle(f): 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2006
@ babymo i meant you nailed it on the head !!
Re: The Nigerian Girls In Music Videos? by socool1(f): 7:24pm On Jun 26, 2006
oh. how does she look? slim/fat or what??
Re: The Nigerian Girls In Music Videos? by BABYMO1(f): 7:29pm On Jun 26, 2006
Lmaoo ok Thankz Dizzle, seriously tho,

@So cool, Lmaoo I Think Shes Slim, but hey nuff about her jo, am jealous, and i dont wana hate, ahhh Lagos is wassup theres the Vault, Baccus, Planet 1, Saga VIII, Nuff places u need to be there mehn ah when u come jus call me ill show u how to parrrtyyyy heheheheh
Re: The Nigerian Girls In Music Videos? by socool1(f): 7:30pm On Jun 26, 2006
naija producers can be wack attimes sha
Re: The Nigerian Girls In Music Videos? by socool1(f): 2:12pm On Jul 05, 2006
;d ;d ;d
Re: The Nigerian Girls In Music Videos? by Obelomo: 9:54am On Jul 07, 2006
I saw a fuji commercial and one of girls dancing did not shave her armpits eww!
Re: The Nigerian Girls In Music Videos? by kellorah: 11:28pm On Jul 13, 2006
Obelomo:

I saw a fuji commercial and one of girls dancing did not shave her armpits eww!
nastyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: The Nigerian Girls In Music Videos? by snazzydawn(f): 6:56pm On Aug 16, 2006
I think what the artistes do is pick their friends to come and dance for them thats why the girls are so chaff.There is no professionalism inthe thing at all.There should be agencies that handle these things.
Re: The Nigerian Girls In Music Videos? by socool1(f): 1:46am On Aug 31, 2006
snazzydawn:

I think what the artistes do is pick their friends to come and dance for them thats why the girls are so chaff.There is no professionalism inthe thing at all.There should be agencies that handle these things.

atleast get the cuter girls/friends, with a bit of fashion sense or sum lol
Re: The Nigerian Girls In Music Videos? by Swiz: 12:44am On Apr 20, 2009
apparently they read this thread and headed SOUTH grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. / This Is The Freestyle That Got Japp Roasted On Twitter. / DOWNLOAD MP3: Lil Nas X – Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.