Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Are You Trying For A Child?please Dont Give Up Yet Help Is On The Way. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are You Trying For A Child?please Dont Give Up Yet Help Is On The Way. (605 Views)

Dieffenbachia Can Kill A Child In Less Than A Minute And An Adult In 15 / Are You Trying To Conceive A Child? If So, This Is A Must Read!!! by Kome Itoje / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Trying For A Child?please Dont Give Up Yet Help Is On The Way. by dolpsie(f): 1:43am On Oct 12, 2013
Hi everyone,
Its no news that,As a part of the Nigerian culture, its expected that within a year of a woman's marriage that she conceives of a child. When things go contrary, brows gets raised and tongues wag.
But with the advent of IVF, Life has started getting easy. Although at present, not everyone has embraced it.
As a matter of fact , as at a 2 years ago, you will hear people gossip bitterly about people who's little secret of opting for an IVF procedure has been exposed to, while those involved will be seen hiding from people or even denying going the IVF way.
Well, if you would ask me , as a young couple if you have waited 2 years, and ascertained both parties are ok health wise, why wait any further if you are desperate. Kindly visit a good IVF clinic and Let the will of God be done in Your life .
It is not a sin and the integrity of the fetus is not tampered with in any way. The most important is you go to a place where the fear of God is paramount.
Meanwhile, In cases where you have gone for a test and minor issues such as high prolactin ,low sperm count or low motility,low FSH, low LH, etc is the issue, you can always contact your pharmacist for advice on the right combination of drugs to use.
The good news is, i am a pharmacist and I am more than willing to receive you questions and by God's grace provide lasting solutions.
I will be expecting your contributions and questions.
Have a great weekend ahead.
I remain Ifedolapo.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advice I Want To Open A Pharmaceuticals Store. / Nigerians Turn Ebola Virus Disease Into A Joke LMAO / Popular Lagos Pastor Ighodalo Claims Cure Of The Deadly Ebola ; Sparks Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.