Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,240 members, 7,849,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:58 AM

Orji Stops Okorocha’s Birthday Reception In Abia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Stops Okorocha’s Birthday Reception In Abia (22325 Views)

Photos From The Reception In Honor Of Obasanjo In Benue State / Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt / Orji Stops Okorocha’s Birthday Reception In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Stops Okorocha’s Birthday Reception In Abia by bobothem(m): 10:51am On Oct 12, 2013
conyema12:
Port harcourt ,Aba is the worst road in the whole of Nigeria
I dnt knw how much u ve been paid to come out here and say this have u been to aba recently, there is no road in aba. PH road is terrible, ngwa road is no longer passable, urattha road is no longer exixsting. Abia ppl are suffering and you are here creating a false impression. Try and visit other neighbouring states to discover how backward abia is only because of that slowponk. U shld be ashamed of ur self.
Re: Orji Stops Okorocha’s Birthday Reception In Abia by CharliParker: 11:03am On Oct 12, 2013
The people of Abia i know it is there foolishness the elected a worst Govnor the dont want good thing and the will remain like that

1 Like

Re: Orji Stops Okorocha’s Birthday Reception In Abia by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 12, 2013
Politicians. You guys are crazy though.
Re: Orji Stops Okorocha’s Birthday Reception In Abia by Abagworo(m): 11:08am On Oct 12, 2013
This goes to tell Nairaladers what is onground and not these paid lapdogs spewing falsehood. Okorocha is without doubt extremely popular among the grassroots. His works speak for him and he doesn't pose with them like some other Governors but these lapdogs go about claiming Okorocha is a noise maker.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Stops Okorocha’s Birthday Reception In Abia by conyema12(m): 11:09am On Oct 12, 2013
bobothem: No wonder the Abia Poly side of Aba/Owerri Road is completely blocked off by men of The Nigeria Mobile Police.

Dnt mind that monkey. TA orji is a disgrace to Igboland
He can afford to block the road for one week without feeling on how ppl are suffering.
To me I would rather support a boko haram party that will fix up the state than TA orjis PDP.

1 Like

Re: Orji Stops Okorocha’s Birthday Reception In Abia by ketoprofen(m): 11:15am On Oct 12, 2013
chidindufrank: There is no justification for what the governor of Abia did. Okorocha is free to host his event wherever he wants.The venue was hired with money and the proceeds goes to Abia State government. People would have sold water,drinks recharge card and other things that very day,but T A Orji's lack of wisdom soiled their market. T.A Orji's was first sworn in as the governor of Abia State in 2007 at the Abia govt lodge in Lagos immediately he left the prison. If Lagos State govt had stopped the swearing in ceremony,what do you think would have been the fate of T.A Orji then? Let's comdemn evil when we see one please

Forget that thing.

U don't know what Rochas is up to.
U are looking at it from an elementary point of view
Re: Orji Stops Okorocha’s Birthday Reception In Abia by ketoprofen(m): 11:21am On Oct 12, 2013
snika:
When fashola was 'deporting' mad people to Upper Iweka he didn't know that everyone has a freedom of movement in Nigeria? angry

Or is it because Peter Obi was lenient enough to allow Rochas and Ngiga to insult a whole Igwe Onitsha on his ovala day.

@T. A. Orji, more gleese to your airbow biko cool (Prees, prees, PUN intendended before all these Nairaland teachers go use me call-off ASUU strike grin)

Falls from a palm tree

1 Like

Re: Orji Stops Okorocha’s Birthday Reception In Abia by ketoprofen(m): 11:39am On Oct 12, 2013
Meringe: It happened to you and I didn't condemn it, tomorrow it will come to me and no body will condemn it.

Let's face the iSsue and condemn it in entirely.
T. A. Orji is so much afraid of Rochas Okorocha because he is very popular in Nigeria, SouthEast and even in Abia State. I was at the Enyimba Stadium during Ojukwu's burial . Rochas was the man of the moment and T. A. Orji was bullied. Aba residents didn't allow T. A. Orji to make his speech but Rochas name was on the lips of the crowd and the chant was 'Rochas , we need you for just 2weeks as Governor of Abia, we know Aba will wear a better look'.
The burial ceremony turned to a rally celebrating Rochas and Regan Ufomba immediately ceased the opportunity to walk round the stadium to cheer the crowd on the back of APGA governorship candidate.

T. A. Orji saw all these and he will not allow Rochas popularity to materialize and root well in Abia state cos it will be hurricane Abia.

This is the not the 1st time the Abia State govt will cAncel his visit to Aba, even in 2012, he was scheduled to attend welcome visit by Imo indigenes in Aba at CKC, the state govt stopped it.

That is just the truth.

Condemn it now or it will happen to you tomorrow.
Cheers!

U are talking abt Ojukwu' s burial of two years ago.
That's when Rochas was a better person.
Abia gov wouldn't have done the same thing to Peter Obi or any other SE gov.
Have u wondered y Rochas has not carried his madness to Enugu?
Everybody has a freedom of Association, quite right but there is this desperation about Rochas that is repulsive even to non partisan ppl.
He is not presenting APC well to the SE.

I also agree with the poster that said that PDP govs shd rather improve on devt strides to gain acceptance other than engaging in this kind of tussle.
If Theodore Orji had done well in Aba( the venue of the event), he wouldn't have been afraid of Rochas.
Because as it stands, anything u tell Aba ppl about politics now will be acceptable to them knowing what they went through in the hands of T.A Orji.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Stops Okorocha’s Birthday Reception In Abia by Abel202: 11:43am On Oct 12, 2013
[b]My People, let's call a spade a spade and not working implement.
Rochas Okorocha is a Nigerian and he is free to host his birthday reception in any state of the fedration as long as he has not violated any law.
T.A.Orji has no right nor reason to stop Rochas Okorocha from coming to the said event at Aba.
Even if Rochas actualy wants to come to Abia state to talk about APC affairs, he has the right to do so as enshrined in our constitution.
If T.A.Orji is a democrat he should allow freedom of association and movement.
Like someone rightfuly opined here, T.A.Orji is a disaster for Abia state. He is the worst thing to have happened to Aba and Abia since the civil war. Although I don't realy like APC but if APC could give us a governor that will clean up the huge mess of T.A.Orji and make Aba to claim back its rightful position in Nigeria as the Japan and China of Africa, then I will vote for APC with my hands and feets.
From the high Thief turned Billionaire investor Orji Uzor Kalu to the most clueless corrupt governonr presently T.A.Orji, Abia has had it so bad. So so bad. All Abia needs is a governor in the mould of Akpabio, Fashiola or Okorocha. We don't care whether he is from PDP, APC or whatever party.
So slowpoke T.A.Orji should stop toying with Abia's future. We allowed OUK to hand over to TAO and we are experiencing the disaster of governance that is in Abia state, so if it will take Rochas Okorocha and APC to stop TAO from handing over to another crook and thief, Abians have no problem with that. That will not stop us from still voting for Jonathan in the presidential election.[/b]

7 Likes

Re: Orji Stops Okorocha’s Birthday Reception In Abia by SIRJENTLE: 11:58am On Oct 12, 2013
ABIANS AT HOME AND IN DIASPORA SHOULD BEAR IN MIND THAT THERE IS ALWAYS A PAY BACK TIME.
WHAT THE ABIA STATE GOVERNOR IS DOING NOW IS WAITING FOR ABIANS TO PAY BACK IN YEARS TO COME.
ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT THE PAST IS ALWAYS IN THE FUTURE AS HISTORY IS ALWAYS IN THE FUTURE.
1) DISENGAGEMENTS OF IGBOS FROM THE STATE CIVIL SERVICE
2) INTIMIDATION OF INHABITANTS OF THE STATE
3) EXTORTION FROM THE LAW ABIDING INHABITANTS OF THE STATE VIA ALL MANNER OF TAXES AND LEVIES
5) ETC.

WHEN YOU WILL START TO PAY BACK, I CAN ONLY ADVICE YOU TO GO BACK TO YOUR ARCHIVE AND DIG UP YOUR PAST CALENDAR
Re: Orji Stops Okorocha’s Birthday Reception In Abia by yuncka: 12:15pm On Oct 12, 2013
Shildren shildren evrywia even on our seat of power.
Re: Orji Stops Okorocha’s Birthday Reception In Abia by papat26(m): 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2013
dont mind him,he taught de way he deceived imo pple he can still use de format 2 deceive oda pple,rochas a shame 2 imo pple n I promise him he must fail comes 2015
Re: Orji Stops Okorocha’s Birthday Reception In Abia by Ninapha(f): 12:39pm On Oct 12, 2013
I am in support of this. Okorocha shd stay one place. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Orji Stops Okorocha’s Birthday Reception In Abia by deebrain(m): 12:44pm On Oct 12, 2013
gratiaoe: Rochas has left the work he
was voted to do and engage
in spreading Tinubucracy
(APC) in Igboland. He
relocated to Anambra for
Ngige and Tinubucracy(APC)
. He has failed to fullfil his
deceiving promises he has
being making including the
building of African tallest
building in Imo state. Clowns!

Tinubucracy! hmmm. Thats a new one. It is noted sir.
Re: Orji Stops Okorocha’s Birthday Reception In Abia by link2ok(m): 12:54pm On Oct 12, 2013
papat26: dont mind him,he taught de way he deceived imo pple he can still use de format 2 deceive oda pple,rochas a shame 2 imo pple n I promise him he must fail comes 2015

See this 1.... Selling pure water and commenting that's bad boi! Vehicle might run u ova! Wen u re done u can nw say sumtyn bt for nw u hav wrk to do boi
Re: Orji Stops Okorocha’s Birthday Reception In Abia by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2013
What is wrong if imo state gov choose to celebrate his birthday in Aba? This useless T.A is starting a war he cannot finish ooooo! He shld be more concerned to develop abia state instead of going abt looking for trouble were dere's non

1 Like

Re: Orji Stops Okorocha’s Birthday Reception In Abia by Libra9(m): 1:23pm On Oct 12, 2013
chidindufrank: There is no justification for what the governor of Abia did. Okorocha is free to host his event wherever he wants.The venue was hired with money and the proceeds goes to Abia State government. People would have sold water,drinks recharge card and other things that very day,but T A Orji's lack of wisdom soiled their market. T.A Orji's was first sworn in as the governor of Abia State in 2007 at the Abia govt lodge in Lagos immediately he left the prison. If Lagos State govt had stopped the swearing in ceremony,what do you think would have been the fate of T.A Orji then? Let's comdemn evil when we see one please
you just said abia lodge not lasu,lets be sincere
Re: Orji Stops Okorocha’s Birthday Reception In Abia by dnawah(m): 1:31pm On Oct 12, 2013
Roch ass?Ok or ocha?
Re: Orji Stops Okorocha’s Birthday Reception In Abia by gratiaeo(m): 2:04pm On Oct 12, 2013
deebrain:

Tinubucracy! hmmm. Thats a new one. It is noted sir.
Are you a leaner?
Re: Orji Stops Okorocha’s Birthday Reception In Abia by mekaboy(m): 2:07pm On Oct 12, 2013
This is not about political party or who is doing beter in which state, it is about democracy and constitution. According to our constitution, orji has no right to stop rochas or whoever from celebrating their birthday from the state. He is a governor of a state and not the king of a village. Abia state is a state and not his village.

Rochas should sue him to court.

1 Like

Re: Orji Stops Okorocha’s Birthday Reception In Abia by Meringe(m): 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2013
ketoprofen:

U are talking abt Ojukwu' s burial of two years ago.
That's when Rochas was a better person.
Abia gov wouldn't have done the same thing to Peter Obi or any other SE gov.
Have u wondered y Rochas has not carried his madness to Enugu?
Everybody has a freedom of Association, quite right but there is this desperation about Rochas that is repulsive even to non partisan ppl.
He is not presenting APC well to the SE.

I also agree with the poster that said that PDP govs shd rather improve on devt strides to gain acceptance other than engaging in this kind of tussle.
If Theodore Orji had done well in Aba( the venue of the event), he wouldn't have been afraid of Rochas.
Because as it stands, anything u tell Aba ppl about politics now will be acceptable to them knowing what they went through in the hands of T.A Orji.
As a grassroot man, i will tell you without mincing words that his popularity has gone above what it was during Ojukwu's burial.

Do you think T. A. Orji does not know why he stopped the event?

Aba residents will troop to the event just to see Rochas and the media will air it and T. A. Orji camp will be jittery.

Calculate well.

1 Like

Re: Orji Stops Okorocha’s Birthday Reception In Abia by Lamasta(m): 2:41pm On Oct 12, 2013
Re: Orji Stops Okorocha’s Birthday Reception In Abia by Johnsinia(m): 2:43pm On Oct 12, 2013
We the Ndigbo wil neva allow APC to rule our land. Its nt hatracy, its just dat we dislike completely everytin APC stand for. And we wil dislike any 'son of the soil' dat identify itslf with APC.
Re: Orji Stops Okorocha’s Birthday Reception In Abia by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2013
People should not cry more than the bereaved. We, the good people of Imo state are strongly in support of T.A's action.
Re: Orji Stops Okorocha’s Birthday Reception In Abia by xtianh(m): 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2013
if this man was wise he could have looked at the economic benefit of rochas coming rather he was looking at the political effect . Very soon this same gov.will lead his pdp members to imo state canversing for votes in favour of his partys presidential flag bearer. When an old man like Orji is in power the people perish.

1 Like

Re: Orji Stops Okorocha’s Birthday Reception In Abia by Lakayanah: 2:59pm On Oct 12, 2013
I don't understand so Imo state is not big enough for their governor to celebrate his birthday why take the reception to Abia it's like trouble dey sleep yanga dey knock door.
Re: Orji Stops Okorocha’s Birthday Reception In Abia by xtianh(m): 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2013
the reception was never organised by imo state gov. Owerri alone has so many nice places where such events can be held. The event was put together by probably imo indegines in Aba or Abians of progressive perspective
Lakayanah: I don't understand so Imo state is not big enough for their governor to celebrate his birthday why take the reception to Abia it's like trouble dey sleep yanga dey knock door.

the reception was never organised by imo state gov. Owerri alone has so many nice places where such events can be held. The event was put together by probably imo indegines in Aba or Abians of progressive perspective

1 Like

Re: Orji Stops Okorocha’s Birthday Reception In Abia by ayobase(m): 3:11pm On Oct 12, 2013
chidindufrank: T A Orji's action was uncalled for. There is freedom of association in the country and everyone is entitled to join a political party of his or her choice.They paid for a venue and should have been allowed to use the venue. T A is a slowpoke and a disgrace to PDP. Igbo race is very much disappointed in him. He was schooled in the west and got some of their undemocratic attitude.

And it so reekingly shows in ur post that u r so democratic.....ur brother exhibits an undemocratic attitude, and u blame the west for it. Why? Always looking for a body to blame for ur misfortunes!

Se awa la ko ba yin ni?

2 Likes

Re: Orji Stops Okorocha’s Birthday Reception In Abia by Willy2willy: 3:16pm On Oct 12, 2013
Good, Orji should not allow Yoruba Party in Abia
Re: Orji Stops Okorocha’s Birthday Reception In Abia by Richy4(m): 3:24pm On Oct 12, 2013
Politics or no politics, as good citizens of Nigeria, when you hear about evil that will mess our future generation up, just condemn it the best way you can,before it became normal within the country. do not say "na them sabi" because if it is not checked on time, very soon some one from Edo state will not have the right to throw any kind of party in PH. and some one from sokoto will be forbidden to attend a party thrown for him or her in Oyo state because he is not from that state. if it does not affect you, it might affect your children in future.
I never knew i will live to see or hear a day Nigerian Citizens are deported internally. this evil is approaching and it is approaching in different form sad

2 Likes

Re: Orji Stops Okorocha’s Birthday Reception In Abia by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2013
Johnsinia: We the Ndigbo wil neva allow APC to rule our land. Its nt hatracy, its just dat we dislike completely everytin APC stand for. And we wil dislike any 'son of the soil' dat identify itslf with APC.
u don't knw wat u are saying...... Is only APC will save Abia

1 Like

Re: Orji Stops Okorocha’s Birthday Reception In Abia by ifebosco: 4:09pm On Oct 12, 2013
ketoprofen:

Forget that thing.

U don't know what Rochas is up to.
U are looking at it from an elementary point of view
enlighting us about how bad rochas is please??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Crisis: President Buhari In Closed Door Meeting With Amosun / President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video] / Olisa Metuh's Family Releases Statement On His Arrest By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.