Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Oliseh - Eagles Wont Have It Easy Against Ethiopia - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oliseh - Eagles Wont Have It Easy Against Ethiopia (7922 Views)

Nigerians React To Sunday Oliseh Resigning As Super Eagles Coach. See Photos / Acid Test For Oliseh : Eagles To Face Ghana And Cameroon In Friendly / Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oliseh - Eagles Wont Have It Easy Against Ethiopia by boron10(m): 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2013
AGBOR-MAN:
Nothing in life is easy....
Even to Fu*CK & Satisfy my wife until she Cumm, is not easy. LOL
Maloge angry
Re: Oliseh - Eagles Wont Have It Easy Against Ethiopia by MrMac10(m): 4:14pm On Oct 12, 2013
Playing on a pitch where they rear cattle is not going to be easy Sunday i quite agree with yu
Re: Oliseh - Eagles Wont Have It Easy Against Ethiopia by Winken: 4:31pm On Oct 12, 2013
IYA NGBALI: Abeg where is ethiopia?is it part of iraq or pakistan?

its a component in your small brain
Re: Oliseh - Eagles Wont Have It Easy Against Ethiopia by McLuhan(m): 4:38pm On Oct 12, 2013
BabaAlabi:
Backward Nigerian mentality! Always taking constructive criticism as jealousy or bad belle. Why would someone leave a well paying FIFA job for the unstable and corrupt NFF? Please learn to think before writing.
I wonder why we always think that anyone who advises us wants us to fail. What wrong has Oliseh done in warning the Super Eagles against the antics of the Ethiopians? I can't understand this Nigerian mentality. Ultimately, Keshi will be judged by sustained positive perormance. If he fails to perform to the satisfaction of the NFF, no amount of protectionism or fan sentiment can save his job. It is better, therefore, for him to take good advice, and Oliseh has volunteered some very good advice.

1 Like

Re: Oliseh - Eagles Wont Have It Easy Against Ethiopia by fragilgal(f): 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2013
And so!!!!
Re: Oliseh - Eagles Wont Have It Easy Against Ethiopia by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 12, 2013
AGBOR-MAN:
Nothing in life is easy....
Even to Fu*CK & Satisfy my wife until she C-u-m, is not easy. LOL

If you need help call on me

They said I am well equiped
Re: Oliseh - Eagles Wont Have It Easy Against Ethiopia by deb(m): 5:50pm On Oct 12, 2013
BabaAlabi:
Backward Nigerian mentality! Always taking constructive criticism as jealousy or bad belle. Why would someone leave a well paying FIFA job for the unstable and corrupt NFF? Please learn to think before writing.

Thank for slapping that gutter mentality with your comment. There are so many of his type in Nigeria of today. They think every constructive criticism is bad-belle

1 Like

Re: Oliseh - Eagles Wont Have It Easy Against Ethiopia by thegoodjoehunt(m): 6:10pm On Oct 12, 2013
Recently, we couldn't qualify for the Nations Cup, talkless of the World Cup. Nigerians stopped watching our National team play. Now Coach Keshi has changed the tide by God's grace and the country wants to divide. grin

Strap on your seat belts and watch this black dude called Coach Keshi qualify us in style. cool

And take us to memorable CHAN and World Cup appearances. Why do you think Ameobi Shola is interested.
Re: Oliseh - Eagles Wont Have It Easy Against Ethiopia by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2013
i love this guy. At times, you just have to give your opponent some credits and respect, not just downgrade them. They might turn out to be difficult
Re: Oliseh - Eagles Wont Have It Easy Against Ethiopia by Charlesedet25(m): 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2013
Wow!!!! All tankz 2 d admin 4 taking my post 2 frontpage grin grin grin grin

ATLEAST I FIT SLEEP NW WIT OPEN EYES cos my post don enter dat place wer i want

1 Like

Re: Oliseh - Eagles Wont Have It Easy Against Ethiopia by thegoodjoehunt(m): 6:36pm On Oct 12, 2013
Olekumaster: i love this guy. At times, you just have to give your opponent some credits and respect, not just downgrade them. They might turn out to be difficult

I think Coach Keshi's biggest challenge is that he is Nigerian and not respected by his own people. That is why Oliseh can call the Ethiopian coach the best in Africa. Many think what Coach Keshi is doing is easy. Many have forgotten how these African teams used to be hard for us. Now we win a tournament that we couldn't qualify for and they think it is a fluke.

I am not underrating the Ethiopians. They are a good team to have made it this far. I believe Coach Keshi is the right man for the Job and his success continues tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Oliseh - Eagles Wont Have It Easy Against Ethiopia by Theben(m): 6:45pm On Oct 12, 2013
In other news, Bourkina Faso is messing up.

1 Like

Re: Oliseh - Eagles Wont Have It Easy Against Ethiopia by mrsolutionm(m): 9:52pm On Oct 12, 2013
This sunday and advertisement,nfa una don hear am nah
Re: Oliseh - Eagles Wont Have It Easy Against Ethiopia by iebanehita(m): 10:59pm On Oct 12, 2013
boron10:
Maloge angry

Ogbeni, na maloge be that?!
Re: Oliseh - Eagles Wont Have It Easy Against Ethiopia by besttop(m): 12:04am On Oct 13, 2013
i know it is not going to be easy, i pray that they win
Re: Oliseh - Eagles Wont Have It Easy Against Ethiopia by belicov(m): 1:52am On Oct 13, 2013
lexyman: I have been waiting for his comment .... But he has said nothing bad! Come Sunday we will beat Ethiopia even if they have the support of world richest .... The truth is that money don"t play football . Tactical skills and experience will give the Eagle an Edge !
nigeria dnt under rate dem flog dem as if ur lives depended on it actually ur lives depended on it hahaha
Re: Oliseh - Eagles Wont Have It Easy Against Ethiopia by safas: 1:59am On Oct 13, 2013
read more at www.safasgist.com
Re: Oliseh - Eagles Wont Have It Easy Against Ethiopia by franksomitex: 9:11am On Oct 13, 2013
9ja all the way.. Nothing is gonno stop us
Re: Oliseh - Eagles Wont Have It Easy Against Ethiopia by Jarus(m): 9:58am On Oct 13, 2013
Theben: The guy is seriously looking for job from the Nigerian football associatiom grin grin

This is a honest analysis from a Nigerian.

To me, he is the best Nigerian football analyst at the moment. See his analysis on Supersports.
Re: Oliseh - Eagles Wont Have It Easy Against Ethiopia by Theben(m): 10:06am On Oct 13, 2013
Jarus:

This is a honest analysis from a Nigerian.

To me, he is the best Nigerian football analyst at the moment. See his analysis on Supersports.
Yeah, he made a good point. If this comment had come before the one he made about Ethiopian coach being the best in Africa, i would have commended his honesty.

1 Like

Re: Oliseh - Eagles Wont Have It Easy Against Ethiopia by olisehcom(f): 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2013
huh? shocked,i heard my name.
Wetin i do una again?

1 Like

Re: Oliseh - Eagles Wont Have It Easy Against Ethiopia by stint(m): 9:54pm On Oct 13, 2013
and as it turned out, OLISEH WAS RIGHT. from what happened today, we all know we almost lost.
Re: Oliseh - Eagles Wont Have It Easy Against Ethiopia by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
stint: and as it turned out, OLISEH WAS RIGHT. from what happened today, we all know we almost lost.

What? He was wrong. Coach Keshi is the best in Africa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flying Eagles, Falconets Win On Matchday 2 At The All Africa Games / Yakubu Scores Winner In Chinese Super League Debut / Derby County Excuses Lampard From Training For Him To Speak With Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.