Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family (21886 Views)

Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano / Solomon Lar Is Dead / Obasanjo Invites Ekwueme, Lar, IBB, Atiku, Others Over PDP Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by edoyad(m): 7:30am On Oct 12, 2013

NATIONAL Chairman of the PeoplesDemocratic Party, PDP, Alhaji Bamanga Tukur and other membersof the National Working Committee, NWC were yesterdaytold that the Bobo Street, off GanaStreet, Maitama, Abuja was a rented apartment where the late pioneer Chairman of PDP, Chief Solomon Lar lived until his death.

Receiving Tukur yesterday at the Number 13 Bobo Street, off Ganastreet, Abujaduring a condolence visit to the family house of the late politician, his Special Assistant, Ambassador Danladi Wuyep who disclosed that Lar was adetribalised personality and politician who always preached peace, unityand Godliness, said that he shared whatever he had to people around and wasnot into accumulating property which explained why he lived in a rented house as National Chairman of PDP and even after such a position, addingthat he used his Certificate of Occupanciesas collateral to collect moneyfrom banks, solve peoplesproblems and then pay later..............

Meanwhile, a PDP stalwart, Chief Arthur Eze who was touched by the revelation of Chief Lar’s family, immediately accepted to pay for the house, just as he said that Chief Lar made him whathe is today, changed him from a poor man to his present status, adding that it was bad that the politician lived in a rented house Abuja.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/10/solomon-lar-lived-rented-house-aide/

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by kelvincoll(m): 8:36am On Oct 12, 2013
One good gesture deserves another is all I can say

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by kokoA(m): 8:39am On Oct 12, 2013
Who are the deceiving.. If you can afford to rent a house in maitama then you are rich enough to own a house anywhere in Nigeria. Mcheeewww.

23 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by Goddex: 8:43am On Oct 12, 2013
PDP founding Chairman Solomon Lar did not have a house of his own in Abuja - news

Can this ever be said of our own greedy founding leader of APC - the frog-eyed Bourdilion based chief landlord of Lagos state? **###wink###**

45 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by dridowu: 9:36am On Oct 12, 2013
Rented apartment ? All ds pple think dy can bobo us, wo fe fi buredi ko wa lomi obe je,
awon asin wi

8 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by gratiaeo(m): 9:37am On Oct 12, 2013
Who is fooling who? If he chooses to you his own share of loot to do whatever that pleases him, that he's own wahala.
Don't want hear anybody comparing him with Tinubu o

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by idupaul: 9:40am On Oct 12, 2013
I read here he was having challenges paying his current
rent before his demise and I also read in same article that
his daughter is a house of rep member and how he spared
no dime in giving her the best education . My question is
why then is she not using part of her Jumbo salary to
support her dads rent. RIP Mr Lar

7 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by Sermwell(m): 10:29am On Oct 12, 2013
This is pure politics jare; propaganda driven politics just 2 score cheap political point! Its funny dat sum nairalanders ar alredi so gullible 2 believe dis! SMH

2 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by Big4wig(m): 10:31am On Oct 12, 2013
Spend our money
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by KenJak(m): 10:32am On Oct 12, 2013
No problem.
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by Bantino(m): 10:34am On Oct 12, 2013
Good gesture since he made you. But what about those motherless babies and orphans Mr. Philanthropist?
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 12, 2013
So Oga Solo been no get mansion? undecided
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by 0monnakoda: 10:34am On Oct 12, 2013
idupaul: I read here he was having challenges paying his current
rent before his demise and I also read in same article that
his daughter is a house of rep member and how he spared
no dime in giving her the best education . My question is
why then is she not using part of her Jumbo salary to
support her dads rent. RIP Mr Lar

Your question is a 5tupid question. Must you speak

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by kado(m): 10:36am On Oct 12, 2013
Why the concern now when his dead? Why didn't you buy him the house when he was alive. Hypocrites!

6 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by Slimmos(m): 10:36am On Oct 12, 2013
Dis people can stage lie..how on earth will dat man b living in a rented apartment...abeg are we a learner..make ina no lie or bobo us abeg..no wonder dey said Bobo street

5 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by gregg2: 10:36am On Oct 12, 2013
Goddex: PDP founding Chairman Solomon Lar did not have a house of his own in Abuja - news

Can this ever be said of our own greedy founding leader of APC - the frog-eyed Bourdilion based chief landlord of Lagos state? **###wink###**

PDP are learners when it comes to inflation of contracts, kickbacks and propaganda. APC are like the mouse that will eat your feet at night while cooling you off with cool breath (propaganda) so you don't feel the pains.

13 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by ichommy(m): 10:42am On Oct 12, 2013
gratiaeo: Who is fooling who? If he chooses to you his own share of loot to do whatever that pleases him, that he's own wahala.
Don't want hear anybody comparing him with Tinubu o

Speechless

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by Thebrightest(m): 10:42am On Oct 12, 2013
Arthur Eze's decision is stupendously polobocratic and
syntromoniously fowllic in nature and may cause copious atrocity propagated by an electroencephallographically irreversible impairement which is flabbergastically sarcastic.

3 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by write2obi(m): 10:45am On Oct 12, 2013
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by write2obi(m): 10:50am On Oct 12, 2013
I'll never decline the opportunity to make front page
My special thanks goes to
Mr Edoyad
Mr Senu
MTN Nigeria
My Shout out goes to
Those that tot I'll never make front page, your wrong
To Mukina2 your Ban is making me stronger
Finally to Mum I told you I'll make u proud

3 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by ayusco85(m): 10:51am On Oct 12, 2013
Truly solomon Lar was A̶̲̥̅ humble, God fearing, respectful, detribalised and honest man, someone who had the opportunity to loot nigeria but didnt. He is surely A̶̲̥̅ model for all nigerian politicians.
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by Cruxxy(m): 10:51am On Oct 12, 2013
Thebrightest: Arthur Eze's decision is stupendously polobocratic and
syntromoniously fowllic in nature and may cause copious atrocity propagated by an electroencephallographically irreversible impairement which is flabbergastically sarcastic.

I totally agree with you. The idea has an elementious makasism
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by AkinDavid2: 10:51am On Oct 12, 2013
Sincerely no be moin-moin to live in Maitama not to say a rented duplex. By the way Solomo Lar's interest may be in other ventures higher.

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by comrChris(m): 10:51am On Oct 12, 2013
n what use is d house now abi dem go bury d house with him ni mcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:54am On Oct 12, 2013
kokoA: Who are the deceiving.. If you can afford to rent a house in maitama then you are rich enough to own a house anywhere in Nigeria. Mcheeewww.
I didn't hear you say that about Buhari who lived in a 20 million naira per annum property in the same Abuja.

7 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by frodobee: 10:55am On Oct 12, 2013
Eze-N'Ukpo! O-Zo-Igbo-Ndu! His my good fraend. He nos me very much. He is a filantropest, the biggest i have ever sin wit my tuo haisz.
Igbo pipul are good pipul and rich and dem done foget to say thank you.

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 12, 2013
Goddex: PDP founding Chairman Solomon Lar did not have a house of his own in Abuja - news

grin grin I did liked ur post not because of what u said but because of how you said it.

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by devigblegble: 10:56am On Oct 12, 2013
NIGERIA I hail o
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by Thebrightest(m): 10:56am On Oct 12, 2013
Cruxxy:

I totally agree with you. The idea has an elementious makasism
Hmmm... I love your linguistically non-lobotomic way of promoting ideas.
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by israel007: 10:56am On Oct 12, 2013
Our leaders should emulate this man.
Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by isaiahethan: 10:59am On Oct 12, 2013
Thebrightest: Arthur Eze's decision is stupendously polobocratic and

Ok now grammar,I dey enter okada.make we see for senate meeting

2 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze To Buy House For Lar Family by Ngwakwe: 11:02am On Oct 12, 2013
From giving Fashola cows to buying mansion for Solomon Lar's family.

Kudos to political philanthropists.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam / President Buhari And His Marabouts By Reuben Abati / #adeosungate: Drama, Intrigues That Preceded Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.