Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

What Can You Say About This Photo? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Can You Say About This Photo? (1318 Views)

Read What This Tanzanian Has To Say About Linda Ikeji Acquiring A Mansion / Latest Photo Of Iyanya What Can You Say About It / Did Rihanna Bleach? What Do You Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can You Say About This Photo? by justcynnie: 7:37am On Oct 12, 2013
This is one of the vehicles the Nigerian Police is currently using in combating crime..........Is it the vehicle that is not road worthy or the road that is not vehicle worthy. Whatever the case, this only happens in this part of the world called Nigeria! #smh.

http://www.cynthiaajibade.com/2013/10/weekend-photo-what-can-you-say-about.html#.UljtatK-q9c

Re: What Can You Say About This Photo? by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 12, 2013
Space BOOKED.
Re: What Can You Say About This Photo? by HezronLorraine(m): 8:03am On Oct 12, 2013
Blood of Jesus shocked

Please state and location where it was found.it has to be one of those third world nigerian states grin
Re: What Can You Say About This Photo? by lildray(m): 8:10am On Oct 12, 2013
this is wicked, although this ain't their fault, blame the government for this
Re: What Can You Say About This Photo? by lildray(m): 8:15am On Oct 12, 2013
abeg, this is a big fat lie,the person that posted this topic just did so to draw attention

1 Like

Re: What Can You Say About This Photo? by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 12, 2013
why won't Nigerian military be the 4th in African.......oshii
Re: What Can You Say About This Photo? by Madawaki01(m): 8:49am On Oct 12, 2013
odun4love: why won't Nigerian military be the 4th in African.......oshii
mumu
Re: What Can You Say About This Photo? by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 12, 2013
Portugal 1 - 1 Israel - FT.

ROTFL. grin grin
You need to see the look on Ronaldo's face after full time. grin He looked like somebody who saw Julius Ceasar's ghost from afar! grin

LMAO. I just can't help myself. grin grin grin

@topic: Okay, what am I supposed to feel 'bout this picture?
Re: What Can You Say About This Photo? by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 12, 2013
lildray: abeg, this is a big fat lie,the person that posted this topic just did so to draw attention

Did i read you say big fat lie...? Man you need to move around in the evening and see more of these, i am sure they are almost in every state.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Dbanj? / Shocking Pic: Naija Big Babe P0st Her Nu'$de Photos On Twitter [SEE PH0T0S] / Rihanna Vs Beyonce Who Is The Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.