Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Were You Involved In The Loya Milk Scam Promo On October 1st? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Were You Involved In The Loya Milk Scam Promo On October 1st? (2465 Views)

Trailer Load Of Jonathan/sambo Rice Involved In Accident / Second Lunar Eclipse Of 2014 To Bring ‘blood Moon’ On October 8 / Woman Creates Jewelry From Her Breast Milk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Were You Involved In The Loya Milk Scam Promo On October 1st? by Maxcollins042(m): 8:46am On Oct 12, 2013
October 1st was the day that Nigeria celebrated its 53rd independence anniversary,scammers in Nigeria saw this day as an opportunity to extort money from innocent citizens of Nigeria,they were doing this by sending sms to various citizens of Nigeria saying CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE AMONG THE 30 LUCKY WINNERS THAT WON N300,000 IN THE LOYAL MILK PROMO,YOU SHOULD CALL PASTOR JOSHUA TO REDEEM YOUR PRIZE.This sms was sent to me and when i called the number i was told to send my bank account number,name and also a sum of N1,500 for them to start processing on how to give me my money,at this point i knew its a scam,i don't know if any nairaland experienced same with me,if you did pls indicate.
Re: Were You Involved In The Loya Milk Scam Promo On October 1st? by infoscope(m): 9:42am On Oct 12, 2013
See the way they used Pastor Joshua to confuse people and make it look legit
Re: Were You Involved In The Loya Milk Scam Promo On October 1st? by Maxcollins042(m): 10:02am On Oct 12, 2013
Yes,they almost got me.
Re: Were You Involved In The Loya Milk Scam Promo On October 1st? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2013
O.P what goes around, comes around. Eh be lyk say u 2 lyk promos &freebies, especially free recharge cards

(1) (Reply)

Did Traffic Warden Service Treat Well Under Nigeria Police Force? / Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix) / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.