Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS (26316 Views)

Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. / See 12-year-old Indian Boy With No Neck Muscle [PHOTOS] / Obese Man Strapped To Chair For 2 Years Finally Released From It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by tutubranch(f): 9:18am On Oct 12, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmzgNGMeCPA

How incredible is the true story of this man who was so close to committing suicide due to overweight (you will agree with me that white people are easily depressed to commit suicide compared to our African people who will daily live with the word, 'he go better')

The transformation is dramatic for this young man who is now nicknamed Mr Muscles and also a renowned personal trainer. He has also found a beautiful blonde girlfriend, Morgan, who he has been dating for about a year and a half.

In describing the his overweight experience, he said: 'By the age of 21, I weighed 22 stone. I used to go out but, one night, a girl came up to me and asked me to leave the bar I was in. I asked why and she told me I was making her and her friends feel sick. 'I'd also end up eating sandwiches or about four slices of white bread late at night as the drinking made me hungry.'

Though Mike previously had several jobs including car valeting and as a supermarket security guard his increasing weight soon meant he was unable to work and he became increasingly isolated

Hiding from the world in his bedroom, Mike would order alcohol online and have it delivered to his home, wasting his days watching television and browsing the internet.

'I live at home and I'd generally have cereal for breakfast, a sandwich for lunch and then whatever my mum cooked for dinner.
'The weight gain came from the alcohol. I would drink an entire bottle of whisky and about six cans of lager every night.

'If I ran out of whisky I could drink up to 18 cans of lager, so I was consuming about 3,000 calories in alcohol every day.

Mike says that losing weight has given him a life and is urging others not to get into the same situation he found himself in

Mike decided to join a gym to tone up properly - and enjoyed working out so much he strove to make it his career.
Demonstrating his new found body confidence Mike has shared his progress on his Facebook page, posting a series of pictures of himself throughout his dramatic weight loss alongside the caption ‘Trained my f****** ass off!’.

In response to the highly complimentary comments Mike says that he feels he still has some way to go in honing his physique.
‘Well done doesn't seem to cut it. One hell of an accomplishment,’ one message read. Mike responded: ‘Thanks everyone, really appreciate the kind words.

‘Have a long way to go yet, gotta (sic) pack on more muscle to fill that skin. Just gonna (sic) take time and effort. Need my head in the right place to finish the fight.’
Mike also has posted images of his new healthy lifestyle with pictures of high-protein snacks and bread as well as himself hard at work in the gym.

'I try and consume about 250g of protein a day now and eat only what you would describe as clean food,' Mike told MailOnline.
'I do treat myself to the occasional take away and a couple of beers at the weekends but I never get drunk anymore.' he says.

He said: 'One night, while listening to Guns N’ Roses, I thought to myself, "What kind of a life is this?"
'I had terrible pains but I was too scared to go to the gym and do anything about my weight, as people pointed and laughed at me in the street.
'
'I had wasted everything and lost everything and the only person who could do something about it was me,' he said.

Mike ordered a cross-trainer on the internet, set it up in his room and set to work and he gradually built up his stamina to three one-hour sessions a day and stopped drinking altogether.

Mike said: 'Every session on the cross-trainer ended up with me taking my XXXXL dripping wet T-shirt off and just looking down at my belly crying. But, each time, I picked myself up and carried on.'

It took 18 months for Mike, now 31, to lose 18 stone. But he was still left with a major problem – his loose skin.

'I felt just as disgusting as I did when I weighed 33 stone. I needed to do something, and I ended up paying for skin on my stomach and upper arms to be removed.'

'Losing weight has not only given me a new lease of life, it has actually given me a life,' he said.

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/10/amazing-transformation-obese-man.html

3 Likes

Re: Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by taiocol: 9:39am On Oct 12, 2013
Re: Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by demelza: 9:44am On Oct 12, 2013
From slobby to sexy.
What an accomplisment! smiley

1 Like

Re: Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by shaneroberts26: 10:27am On Oct 12, 2013
i lyk people dat knows d value of keeping fit.
Re: Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 12, 2013
Wow! Truly inspiring.
Re: Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by wasak(m): 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2013
Austeenx: Wow! Truly inspiring.
bro I tot you'd come with ur vaseline?

7 Likes

Re: Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by mimifavour(f): 2:25pm On Oct 12, 2013
Really gud
Re: Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by Extom(m): 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2013
Some accomplishment!
Re: Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by Sermwell(m): 4:42pm On Oct 12, 2013
Gud 4 him but dis feat cannot be attained in dis part of d world!
Re: Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by devigblegble: 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2013
Re: Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by woky: 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2013
i dnt feel lyk commenting
Re: Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by kingzjay(m): 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2013
Hmmmmmm! Oyibo and their film tricks!
Re: Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2013
now all he need is his melanin back and he is good to go tongue

2 Likes

Re: Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by Willgates(m): 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2013
so fat people are always disgusted about themselves? hmmm
Re: Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by Bantino(m): 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2013
Good for you!!!
Re: Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by shewanna: 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2013
I see two different people

6 Likes

Re: Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by OgidiOlu3(m): 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2013
Amazing!!!

1 Like

Re: Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2013
Fine guy no homo
Re: Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by Sllowppoisoon: 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2013
Source
Re: Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by Pizzanatty(m): 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2013
The WORD for it is DETERMINATION AND FOCUS...

18 months 1 hr session,3times daily...menn....thats a huge fit 2 achieve
Re: Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 12, 2013
she-wanna:
I see two different people

U are blind ni
Re: Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2013
Wow

See the great looks hiding under all that fat shocked

Men. Keeping fit is the ish. For real

1 Like

Re: Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by ShenTeh(m): 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2013
Simfle! Zha muntula was bery sick, now he iz well.

Ip you kno you dizint read zhe whole story, but jos looked az zhe ficture to conphirm zhe story, filease click am por like. Shege!

14 Likes

Re: Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by popsy007(m): 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2013
That's incredible...This life changing story goes out to those of us who thinks they is no way out for 'em... If you are mocked on the street,never feel bad,its only encouraging you to improve in your weaknesses. We all got our flaws

1 Like

Re: Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by megareal: 4:56pm On Oct 12, 2013
Shows we can achieve anything we set our minds to do. The most terrible thing is wallowin in self pity on things you can change....

1 Like

Re: Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2013
Pls oooo!!!! my friend is extremely slim we call him slim-lepa,he also has sucidal feelings n looks forward to be obessed.

Even at the gym, instructors walk him out in fear of a murder case. As for beer, slim-lepa is a mobile brewery. Pls help my friend.

Even the other day some boys were fighting and we were watching, all of a sudden one of the boys attempted using my guy as a weapon. Can u imagine.

He has never gotten a girlfriend b4 in his life because of rejection, to the extend he considered being gay but yet he was rejected

One day we went to visit a friend who had an accident in a hospital, immediately me n slim-lepa entered the hospital, they rushed to give him a wheelchair and was rushing him to Emergency ward. Hmmm no be small argument that day oo that eventually led to a free blood test.

I am even shading tears thinking of him, because he has been indoor 4 2weeks smoking his usual weed and drinking spirit.

Don't know if it is right to post his picture. Let me think.

20 Likes

Re: Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2013
Nigerian men, I hope this inspires you, get to work...we are tired of seeing your flabby bellies, gone are the days when pot belly used to synonymous to living large. We need sexy men to complement us too tongue tongue.

Lmao @ the girl who approached him to tell him he was making her and her friends sick.

#justlookingfortroubletongue.

4 Likes

Re: Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by adexsimply(m): 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2013
See as e come fine
#teamLepacious embarassed
Re: Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by Ifyx(m): 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2013
Gud 4 ım
Re: Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by Jimbadly: 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2013
He will now become a chick magnet, getting girls will be damn too easy for him. Obesity na terrible malady. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Problems Associated With Gap-teeth / 13 Things Mentally Strong People Don't Do. / 10 Things You Must Really Do Before Going Into 2018 - Fattkay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.