Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,698 members, 7,955,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:37 AM

Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS (26391 Views)

Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. / See 12-year-old Indian Boy With No Neck Muscle [PHOTOS] / Obese Man Strapped To Chair For 2 Years Finally Released From It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by vislabraye(m): 5:30pm On Oct 12, 2013
dvdon: Pls oooo!!!! my friend is extremely slim we call him slim-lepa,he also has sucidal feelings n looks forward to be obessed.

Even at the gym, instructors walk him out in fear of a murder case. As for beer, slim-lepa is a mobile brewery. Pls help my friend.

Even the other day some boys were fighting and we were watching, all of a sudden one of the boys attempted using my guy as a weapon. Can u imagine.

He has never gotten a girlfriend b4 in his life because of rejection, to the extend he considered being gay but yet he was rejected

One day we went to visit a friend who had an accident in a hospital, immediately me n slim-lepa entered the hospital, they rushed to give him a wheelchair and was rushing him to Emergency ward. Hmmm no be small argument that day oo that eventually led to a free blood test.

I am even shading tears thinking of him, because he has been indoor 4 2weeks smoking his usual weed and drinking spirit.

Don't know if it is right to post his picture. Let me think.

They even ruShed him to the emergency ward ? grin. Its so funny. Are U joking ? If his case is dat bad, encouage him to consume a lot of protein with high calorie.
Let him hit the gym. I guess with patience and hardwork and of course divine intervention cheesy , he can overcome.
Re: Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 12, 2013
vislabraye:

They even ruShed him to the emergency ward ? grin. Its so funny. Are U joking ? If his case is dat bad, encouage him to consume a lot of protein with high calorie.
Let him hit the gym. I guess with patience and hardwork and of course divine intervention cheesy , he can overcome.

Thank you bros, but that formally obessed guy said he was consuming excess beer n whisky ba? Good; this my guy as I said is a walking brewery as I said but yet "water still pass garri". As for me, I think as I ve always thought, his case is spiritual. Wish he can go 4 deliverance.
Re: Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by Sike(m): 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2013
Never give up on your ambition.
Re: Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by 3ace(m): 5:51pm On Oct 12, 2013
wasak:
bro I tot you'd come with ur vaseline?
He can be anything, but gay? No way!
Re: Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by 3ace(m): 5:58pm On Oct 12, 2013
Apart from the fact that most of them are very sluggish, fat reduces your physical beauty, whether you're a man or woman
Re: Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by sammyyoung2(m): 6:04pm On Oct 12, 2013
Funny
Re: Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by manny4life(m): 6:05pm On Oct 12, 2013
God is wonderful grin grin
Re: Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 12, 2013
really?
Re: Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by brainzdh(m): 6:08pm On Oct 12, 2013
"I used to go out but, one night, a girl came up to me and asked me to leave the bar I was in. I asked why and she told me I was making her and her friends feel sick."

Children of Eve, daughters of Jezeebel.

1 Like

Re: Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by Kassidy90(m): 6:11pm On Oct 12, 2013
dat means M.I can get taller, jst kidding
Re: Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by passionate88: 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2013
Naija orobo babes, una still get hope o. Make una stop drinkin stout nd pepper soup make una start to exercise. Don't b lazy
Re: Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by babestell(f): 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2013
I hereby give you permission to walk around without a shirt on. Covering that chest is a crime against humanity and will be punished by lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by switdil(f): 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2013
babestell: I hereby give you permission to walk around without a shirt on. Covering that chest is a crime against humanity and will be punished by lipsrsealed
*whispering*
Hey
He's got som loose skin on his body
He can't take the permission now
Maybe later
Re: Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2013
All I see is steriods. Stay away from drugs.
Re: Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 12, 2013
He must have done some surgeries in addtion to work outs
Re: Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by pouch(f): 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2013
am I the only one seeing two different persons?!!!

please don't get over sentimental
Re: Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by ugoboss26(m): 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2013
woky: i dnt feel lyk commenting

I guess u just skipped with a rope... undecided
Re: Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by eherbal(m): 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2013
damn,I'm sooo missing the local gym!just the motivation for my major comback!just to think i personally trained davidos personal bodyguard angry
Re: Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by megawax8: 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2013
dvdon: Pls oooo!!!! my friend is extremely slim we call him slim-lepa,he also has sucidal feelings n looks forward to be obessed.

Even at the gym, instructors walk him out in fear of a murder case. As for beer, slim-lepa is a mobile brewery. Pls help my friend.

Even the other day some boys were fighting and we were watching, all of a sudden one of the boys attempted using my guy as a weapon. Can u imagine.

He has never gotten a girlfriend b4 in his life because of rejection, to the extend he considered being gay but yet he was rejected

One day we went to visit a friend who had an accident in a hospital, immediately me n slim-lepa entered the hospital, they rushed to give him a wheelchair and was rushing him to Emergency ward. Hmmm no be small argument that day oo that eventually led to a free blood test.

I am even shading tears thinking of him, because he has been indoor 4 2weeks smoking his usual weed and drinking spirit.

Don't know if it is right to post his picture. Let me think.
lol....abeg put d picture joor
Re: Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 12, 2013
mumy...dis op on nairaland is telling lies....bloody liers.......how can??der must b som traces of fat on his stature...dat guy der is dfrent....face dfrent,.......abeg joor....lemme eat jor
Re: Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by RealAlfranco: 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2013
So Inspiring!! After my obese cat read this,it became a sexy tiger!!!

1 Like

Re: Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by cold(m): 8:12pm On Oct 12, 2013
Nothing like a great looking physique. I'm really happy for him. I'm not even that shredded after years of working out
Re: Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by umoh461(m): 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2013
good for him
Re: Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 12, 2013
Chai, to be fat no good Oo°˚˚˚°! So Unbelivable. I tripping for the new Mr muscle already sef shocked kiss
Re: Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by Boll2010: 10:20pm On Oct 12, 2013
dvdon:

Thank you bros, but that formally obessed guy said he was consuming excess beer n whisky ba? Good; this my guy as I said is a walking brewery as I said but yet "water still pass garri". As for me, I think as I ve always thought, his case is spiritual. Wish he can go 4 deliverance.
bro no be everytn be spiritual joorr!!!.......see I slim die b4 with long necks!!! But when I got to 300lvl mehn there was dis housemate of mine,dat gingered me! I started 20 pushup later I cld go 150pushup maximum......I started lifting barbells n dumbells.....started with 30reps later could go 100reps!I lyk shoulder blades a lot.....if u see me now I'm african goldberg........now I am thick n smooth.......I hardly workout nowadays unlike when I started I only workout twice a week now n not more than 1 hour n I can't push such reps again.......within 3month I tell you I'm sooo bulky.....its takes dedication n pain to get good result........err-thing aint spiritual!!!!!!
Re: Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by Emperor11g: 10:51pm On Oct 12, 2013
c confirm write up
Re: Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:40am On Oct 13, 2013
Rick Ross, U DEy hear? Na ur mate b dis o
Re: Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 13, 2013
It took 18 months for Mike, now 31, to lose 18 stone. But he was still left with a major problem – his loose skin.

'I felt just as disgusting as I did when I weighed 33 stone. I needed to do something, and I ended up paying for skin on my stomach and upper arms to be removed.'

After the weight loss part..then came The paying part, was it for a suggery?
Considering how affordable and reliable it is in Africa, makes this news very irrelevant
Re: Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 13, 2013
It took 18 months for Mike, now 31, to lose 18 stone. But he was still left with a major problem – his loose skin.

'I felt just as disgusting as I did when I weighed 33 stone. I needed to do something, and I ended up paying for skin on my stomach and upper arms to be removed.'
After the weight loss part..then came The paying part, was it for a suggery?
Considering how affordable and reliable it is in Africa, makes this story very irrelevant
Re: Transformation Of A Suicidal Obese Man To 'Mr Muscle' (PHOTOS by agbalej(m): 7:24am On Oct 13, 2013
So u deal in men abi? Na wa.
dommfa: Nigerian men, I hope this inspires you, get to work...we are tired of seeing your flabby bellies, gone are the days when pot belly used to synonymous to living large. We need sexy men to complement us too tongue tongue.

Lmao @ the girl who approached him to tell him he was making her and her friends sick.

#justlookingfortroubletongue.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Thread For Nairalanders With Cute Dimples / Fire At Allen Avenue (pix inside) / Fire Outbreak In Ikoyi Caused By Motorcycle Carrying 30 Liters Of Petrol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.