Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,006 members, 7,863,635 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:10 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (616182 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 2:58pm On Nov 14, 2013
jaymdee: #TeamStorm.
This pretty lady with a nice voice just issued me my TRV after a 5hour wait. Much thanks to this forum n thread. Applied May 24th/ Meds Oct 8/ TRV landed Nov 14. #TeamWinter o. Oshe Baba. Now unto ticket purchase....Thankful!!! Goodluck to meds n TRV awaitees.

Congrats on ur trv. The storm is over now!
Enjoy ur stay in canny.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BlessedNkem(m): 3:10pm On Nov 14, 2013
@ChriGo do u mean I shud jst go to d embassy after 10days without gettin any response frm dem n pls wst do u mean d same Day(satueday)
Did my medics at Consultant practice same Day I got there.Nice Service jst go with d requirements on d Medical instruction paper n 28k.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2013
This pretty lady with a nice voice just issued me my TRV after a 5hour wait. Much thanks to this forum n thread. Applied May 24th/ Meds Oct 8/ TRV landed Nov 14. #TeamWinter o. Oshe Baba. Now unto ticket purchase....Thankful!!! Goodluck to meds n TRV awaitees.

Congratulations, As for the ticket purchase, quick oh!
Flight agents warn that ticket prices will soon increase cos of the Christmas season. Any flight first week in January is 100k more than the cost of travelling in December.
Good luck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 3:22pm On Nov 14, 2013
cnwamo:

So what about my valid visa? Does it become invalid?

Considering you already have the visa on your current passort; I would advise you read up the law on entering the country with visa on a cancelled passport. This information is normally found on the country's immigration website.

I have read about some countries not allowing entry for visa on cancelled passports. And surely your current passport will be cancelled if you try to renew before its expiration date.

Good luck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 3:24pm On Nov 14, 2013
funnyem:
I really appreciate all the info I got from here, God bless u all!

Submitted on the 14th of October(online)

Medical request on the 25th of October.

Passport request on the 13th of November.

University of Winnipeg. Sponsored by my company, but also used my sister as a co-sponsor

Congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
ChriGo: ...Oops na true sha...Buh mehn!! Dis asaju too don they produce horror film ooo....Why guys no dey use Q-life clinic biko?....Shey dem bad ni?....

I guess many people on NL just follow the old medical route of Asaju and CP. Q-life clinic stated Canada medics in september this year but they have been handling USA medics for a while now.

Funny enough they are about 5 mins drive from Asaju in VI.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2013
dannydolly:

Thanks for the response. I will let him know this and even refer him to nairaland. I believe if everybody here can do it on their own why not try it himself instead of paying such a huge sum of money to an agent without an assurance he will get the visa.
Thanks y'all for your advice.

I did not use any agent just like many NL people here and I got my TRV. This money for agent is enough to buy flight ticket and pay for 3 months accommodation.

With this online visa application route, no agent is more effective than Nland. All they do is look at your document and tell you what you can find out for yourselve abi you think they will give you sponsorship account or tuition fee deposit?

You fit share the money make we add take buy winter boots and jacket oh.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 3:46pm On Nov 14, 2013
....CONGRATULATIONS!!!....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2013
kclexa:

I guess many people on NL just follow the old medical route of Asaju and CP. Q-life clinic stated Canada medics in september this year but they have been handling USA medics for a while now.

Funny enough they are about 5 mins drive from Asaju in VI.
....Oh!! I believe with the limited Canada customers they get grin...dia medics should take 3days...lol.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 4:12pm On Nov 14, 2013
ChriGO please pm your number to me I Need to call you it's urgent
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:20pm On Nov 14, 2013
kclexa:

I did not use any agent just like many NL people here and I got my TRV. This money for agent is enough to buy flight ticket and pay for 3 months accommodation.

With this online visa application route, no agent is more effective than Nland. All they do is look at your document and tell you what you can find out for yourselve abi you think they will give you sponsorship account or tuition fee deposit?

You fit share the money make we add take buy winter boots and jacket oh.
....Lolzzz....When it cums to sharing money meant for agents biko count me in....Its in ma blood....Naija has taught me to be a gud sharer so if he PMs biko do nt 4get ur Nairaland Padi grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
Dr_Jay02: ChriGO please pm your number to me I Need to call you it's urgent
....Here's my emergency Line chrigolex@gmail.com ...Drop ur number dia...Will flash you grin....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
Kai . . Been a while and most names here now are new to me, Na wa oh - People really love Canada oh. . . ChriGo, where is my Gala oh?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by papakm(m): 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
Oga mi u for call nw u be big boy...no flashing
ChriGo: ....Here's my emergency Line chrigolex@gmail.com ...Drop ur number dia...Will flash you grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 4:33pm On Nov 14, 2013
ChriGo: ....Here's my emergency Line chrigolex@gmail.com ...Drop ur number dia...Will flash you grin....
Check your inbox for my number
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
Fhemmmy: Kai . . Been a while and most names here now are new to me, Na wa oh - People really love Canada oh. . . ChriGo, where is my Gala oh?
....Oga mi sir...Gala Loading!!...Will definitely get it....I don talk am frm the beginning already grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2013
ChriGo: ....Oga mi sir...Gala Loading!!...Will definitely get it....I don talk am frm the beginning already grin....

Chairman, na when i go get am now, all my saliva don dry from salivating oh
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2013
Dr_Jay02:
Check your inbox for my number
...Flashed nw...grin...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rilly2000: 4:52pm On Nov 14, 2013
BlessedNkem:
Ha.na wa ooo.What if I am unable to pay dat time nko.But pls Is it in all cases or some or was there a condition on ur acceptance letter askin u to pay before a date.

Well..., when I was called, I wasn't given any time period to pay..., I was just told to pay 1 year tuition and accommodation and there is nothing like paying fees on my acceptance letter..., I even contacted my school and they said I can come and pay when I arrive but since CDHC insisted, I had to transfer the money to my school student account

Hope this helps!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:52pm On Nov 14, 2013
papa km: Oga mi u for call nw u be big boy...no flashing
....Yea i only get to call Miss bon alone biko grin.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Chairman, na when i go get am now, all my saliva don dry from salivating oh
....Oga mi i go PM you ooo....Was thinking sept guys go don jam pack you with too much galas already....Anyway na december the gala go show oo... pls bear with Me oo grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 4:57pm On Nov 14, 2013
grin
ChriGo: ....Yea i only get to call Miss bon alone biko grin.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by papakm(m): 4:58pm On Nov 14, 2013
Okay mi will like to call u and miss bon... personnal
ChriGo: ....Yea i only get to call Miss bon alone biko grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 5:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
ChriGo: ....Oga mi sir...Gala Loading!!...Will definitely get it....I don talk am frm the beginning already grin....
@ Chrigo....when are you leaving?
@sir fhemmy..... Hope you good?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
BlessedNkem: @ChriGo do u mean I shud jst go to d embassy after 10days without gettin any response frm dem n pls wst do u mean d same Day(satueday)
Did my medics at Consultant practice same Day I got there.Nice Service jst go with d requirements on d Medical instruction paper n 28k.
....i didnt mean that oo...Just saying Asaju process medics faster than consultant practice...But make sure you do an undercover job by calling or mailing asaju to confirm if ur medics has gotten to the embassy.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rilly2000: 5:08pm On Nov 14, 2013
Ambeyh: wait is it that they will call you on phone or contact u by email or ur tracking ID

I was called on phone too..., it was even on saturday! Like 10am in the morning
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:08pm On Nov 14, 2013
kjbobo:
@ Chrigo....when are you leaving?
@sir fhemmy..... Hope you good?
......Na december oo...Do u need help bringing sumtin important in ?....You knw i would love to help my oga grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by marksum: 5:15pm On Nov 14, 2013
Congrat bro.Tap frm ur blessing o.mine wld be nxt by God grace
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by NasdaQ: 5:16pm On Nov 14, 2013
Congrats mehn, happy 4 u bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ukabrother: 5:22pm On Nov 14, 2013
ChriGo: ......Na december oo...Do need help bringing sumtin important in ?....You knw i would love to help my oga grin....
@Chrigo, Congrats to u.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rilly2000: 5:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
congratulations man!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 5:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
ChriGo: ....Oga mi i go PM you ooo....Was thinking sept guys go don jam pack you with too much galas already....Anyway na december the gala go show oo... pls bear with Me oo grin....

My brother, most people here are just mouth oh and i have come to realize one thing, Nigerians will promise heaven and earth while they looking for something/Information but once they have it, they are GONE, imagine how many people have secured their visa via this thread and how man have been back to give back to the other people . . . Very few.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.