Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (611683 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
mamaraf11: Chrigo am trying hard to send u d mail butnetwork i sobad didnt deliver stil trying. Though
....oh ok...anytime...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:55pm On Jan 09, 2014
Bigbenson:

ok thanks . so what can you do for me on the invitation or events tickets? i need it badly pls
.....The only way is you go throuh the tourist route......its also a class of visit but bare in mind that your Travel history got to be a good one.......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Bigbenson: 11:01pm On Jan 09, 2014
ChriGo: .....The only way is you go throuh the tourist route......its also a class of visit but bare in mind that your Travel history got to be a good one.......

Thanks Yea You Got It Right Am Plaining For Tourist But Dont You Think I Need An Invitation Before Applying For Tourist Visa? I Already Traveled To Malaysia And Dubai. So What You Think I Have Up To 2Million In My Statement Just Want To Visit And Come Back Even If Is Just 5days Visit.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by femo86(m): 11:05pm On Jan 09, 2014
@Chrigo U've got mail oooo. Abeg reply me nah. Femi
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mamaraf11: 11:18pm On Jan 09, 2014
Hospitality management. How da course bi Hope better go dey for it lambton college sch fees nko

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:39pm On Jan 09, 2014
Bigbenson:

Thanks Yea You Got It Right Am Plaining For Tourist But Dont You Think I Need An Invitation Before Applying For Tourist Visa? I Already Traveled To Malaysia And Dubai. So What You Think I Have Up To 2Million In My Statement Just Want To Visit And Come Back Even If Is Just 5days Visit.
.......2million isn't bad for your tour.....Travel history isn't bad as well......all you need do is book an hotel for ur stay and make sure you write in your Letter of explanation places in Canada you would like to tour......just go through www.cic.gc.ca to know more......you dont need invitation if its for tourist.......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:41pm On Jan 09, 2014
femo86: @Chrigo U've got mail oooo. Abeg reply me nah. Femi
.....Ok will scrutinize my mail now grin.....seems ur mail love my spam space....lol.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:54pm On Jan 09, 2014
mamaraf11: Hospitality management. How da course bi Hope better go dey for it lambton college sch fees nko
.....dont know much about Hospitality management job prospects here in Canada.....Since Hospitality management is more about Catering for Customers,you can get jobs in a hotel,holiday agency,Tourism......Pls do more research on it biko.....google is always ur friend.....you can also check Lambton college website for more info about the prospects and also tuition fees......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Tmish(f): 2:09am On Jan 10, 2014
Hello guys, I would like to say a big thank you to this forum. Even tho I joined this forum 2 weeks ago and after d submission of my application. I got important info here on tracking and follow up on my visa. I got my trv on 6th December and traveled to Canada the next day.

Please is there anybody on this forum in Conestoga College? Pls hola at me so we can meet up. I'd like to meet like minds in this zone with many unfamiliar faces smiley.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by VCTROKOYE: 3:51am On Jan 10, 2014

yommynoble<br>
@ChriGo and other ogas in the house: I am new to this forum. I applied for ACCA in london school of business and finance- lsbf, Toronto campus and I have paid my full tuition since July 2013. I was told to submit my documents to their visa review officer before submitting to CIC in Nigeria which I did but along the line, I was informed that I should hold on with my processing that they are waiting for PCC status from their ministry. Since then, my application has been put on-hold. I mail them every now $ then but their reply is always the same that they are in the final stage of their application. Pls I want to know whether lsbf canada is genuine or I have been duped. Is their any info u guys can give me abt this school? Urgent plS. Thanks
I just checked the website and noticed its a private school. My guy your admission may not come soon. I went to a private school to make an inquiry about a program because I needed a 100% practical program but the Councillor explained to me that their MD refused to fulfill certain requirements from the government so that their students can qualify for PGWP. He told me that some private institutions are trying to meet the conditions so that they can attract international students. I think that is the situation your school has found itself. Without that permission from the government, you can't qualify for PGWP after the program. I have forgotten how the man explained that to me. But I think its a long process. I will never advice any person to seek for an admission in a private school. The school I visited only occupied a floor but have a powerful website that gives an impression that it is a big school. It is at Yong too but its not a business school. I don't think I saw a big school in that area. Unfortunately, my school has resumed and I can't go there now because its very far. I will advice you give them a call.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 4:14am On Jan 10, 2014
yommynoble: @ChriGo and other ogas in the house: I am new to this forum. I applied for ACCA in london school of business and finance- lsbf, Toronto campus and I have paid my full tuition since July 2013. I was told to submit my documents to their visa review officer before submitting to CIC in Nigeria which I did but along the line, I was informed that I should hold on with my processing that they are waiting for PCC status from their ministry. Since then, my application has been put on-hold. I mail them every now $ then but their reply is always the same that they are in the final stage of their application. Pls I want to know whether lsbf canada is genuine or I have been duped. Is their any info u guys can give me abt this school? Urgent plS. Thanks
.... LSBF ke.... bro... collect ur money fast... their license don get K-leg since last yr.... don't even waste ur time... they embarked on some programs the government never approved for them... Please... ask for ur money back ASAP... don't be fooled... biko...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Seunalasho: 5:34am On Jan 10, 2014
Yes I got it the day I saw it
ChriGo: ......When you checked your cic, did you get something like "Your Biometrics has been received".....try check.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Seunalasho: 5:45am On Jan 10, 2014
pls flaiboy did you receive a mail from d CIC wen u submitted ur app dec,is dis mail below normal:

CIC
To Me
Today at 5:11 AM
Dear Applicant,

We would like to inform you that your application has been processed in our office on 19 Dec 2013
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number.
Tracking Number:20131219CALASTUxxxxx
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada

Best Regards,
Canada Visa Application Centre, Lagos

Lagos

when i tracked i saw
Your Passport Status
Visa application, tracking ID No.20131219CALASTUxxxxx is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, Lagos. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.
flaiboy: Hey guys, I just got a mail requesting that I should go for medicals. I will like to use Q-Life cos I've used them before during my job med. Has anyone used them before and how long does it take them to send the result? Cos its like everyone here is using Asaju or CP. I just started treatment for malaria this evening. Is it advisable for me to go tomorrow for the medicals or to wait till I finish my malaria treatment? I applied online on Dec 8 and got medical mail today Jan 4.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by OchukoII: 6:25am On Jan 10, 2014
Hello Guys.
Its been a few days since I came on here. Hectic few days. Missed one day (1 oh) of 1 class and mehn it has been a snowball. Chai. Anyways, anybody here in Vancouver or coming soon? This place can get boring without Nigerians.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Bigbenson: 7:24am On Jan 10, 2014
ChriGo: .......2million isn't bad for your tour.....Travel history isn't bad as well......all you need do is book an hotel for ur stay and make sure you write in your Letter of explanation places in Canada you would like to tour......just go through www.cic.gc.ca to know more......you dont need invitation if its for tourist.......

Kudos To You Oga Chrisgo. I Will Do As You Just Said . So As Tourist I Dont Even Need To Register For Any Conference Or Invitation Letter. Good. Can You Give Me An Example Of What And What To Write On The Letter Or Explanation?

Also I Will Love My Son To Start Registering For Lampton Can You Give Me A Quick Guideline On How To Start With His Admission With Lambton , and how to submit all his documents and application online without going through the paper process.

thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by SantohFilz(m): 7:44am On Jan 10, 2014
I mailed cic and they told me I should send in my name,phone number,address,passport number and the date I submitted...Please can somebody tell me what is that for?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 7:46am On Jan 10, 2014
Uwem Jimmy:
Hope the school accepts scan copy of the telex copy
Yes they accept it...dt will fast-track the process.
@Anointing...tnx bro, tell Centennial 2 prepare 4 my arrival...
@Chrigo...my TRVnews is coming up next, #God aint sleeping~in ur voice#

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 7:51am On Jan 10, 2014
SantohFilz: I mailed cic and they told me I should send in my name,phone number,address,passport number and the date I submitted...Please can somebody tell me what is that for?
What was the content of the mail you sent? And what level (pre-medical or pre-TRV)is your application?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by profemeritus: 8:41am On Jan 10, 2014
thank you for getting back to me. My bro is going there base on getting there and apply for any school of his choice. how is that possible? he has been having problem apply because he finish with 2.2 with total cgpa of 3.05. please do you have any school that there fee with living expenses will be around 2.5m in Canada? please can i have your number so that we can talk better,your bb pin or your personal email address? please get back to me as soon as possible.Thanks your help and advice.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by profemeritus: 8:45am On Jan 10, 2014
Please,if you have any member of this group schooling over there, that can help. thanks .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Darange: 8:50am On Jan 10, 2014
ChriGo: .....Ok will scrutinize my mail now grin.....seems ur mail love my spam space....lol.....
chrigo..... Back to being active on nairaland now .... Been a while

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Finestlex(m): 8:53am On Jan 10, 2014
Hi everyone, been following this thread for long and it's been cool.. I got admission in seneca college and will be paying my school fees today or Monday. My admission is for September batch. How do I go about with submission of document for processing
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by blink6(m): 9:04am On Jan 10, 2014
prof-emeritus:
thank you for getting back to me. My bro is going there base on getting there and apply for any school of his choice. how is that possible? he has been having problem apply because he finish with 2.2 with total cgpa of 3.05. please do you have any school that there fee with living expenses will be around 2.5m in Canada? please can i have your number so that we can talk better,your bb pin or your personal email address? please get back to me as soon as possible.Thanks your help and advice.

check brandon university and memorial university of newfoundland.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by profemeritus: 10:00am On Jan 10, 2014
My bro is going there base on getting there and apply for any school of his choice. how is that possible?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by jcprince: 10:30am On Jan 10, 2014
hapi new yr to y'all...pls i m a fresher on dis thread n i ld luv to get answers to dis questns..1.can i use my GT bank master card in canada( missisauga,ontario) or shld i open a new acc wen i gt dr..2. hw do i mk cheap calls to 9ja n lastly..shey i fit stl dy use my tecno fone wit sim dy browse?? tnks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:53am On Jan 10, 2014
Seunalasho: pls flaiboy did you receive a mail from d CIC wen u submitted ur app dec,is dis mail below normal:

CIC
To Me
Today at 5:11 AM
Dear Applicant,

We would like to inform you that your application has been processed in our office on 19 Dec 2013
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number.
Tracking Number:20131219CALASTUxxxxx
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada

Best Regards,
Canada Visa Application Centre, Lagos

Lagos

when i tracked i saw
Your Passport Status
Visa application, tracking ID No.20131219CALASTUxxxxx is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, Lagos. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.
....Do not fear....thats your biometrics status.......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:55am On Jan 10, 2014
Da-range:
chrigo..... Back to being active on nairaland now .... Been a while
...Welcome back Da-range grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:56am On Jan 10, 2014
Huzzie:
Yes they accept it...dt will fast-track the process.
@Anointing...tnx bro, tell Centennial 2 prepare 4 my arrival...
@Chrigo...my TRVnews is coming up next, #God aint sleeping~in ur voice#
.....BIG AMEN!!!.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Seunalasho: 11:18am On Jan 10, 2014
are u sure uncle chrigo,if dats it then no wahala niyen ooo.thanks so much
ChriGo: ....Do not fear....thats your biometrics status.......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by marksum: 11:47am On Jan 10, 2014
Tmish: Hello guys, I would like to say a big thank you to this forum. Even tho I joined this forum 2 weeks ago and after d submission of my application. I got important info here on tracking and follow up on my visa. I got my trv on 6th December and traveled to Canada the next day.

Please is there anybody on this forum in Conestoga College? Pls hola at me so we can meet up. I'd like to meet like minds in this zone with many unfamiliar faces smiley.
Congrat dear, so did ur vfs status change b4 u got ur Trv...I tap 4rm ur blessing
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Emblem(m): 12:38pm On Jan 10, 2014
prof-emeritus:
Please, I need some piece of advice from Nairalanders who have traveled to or live in Canada. My younger brother will be proceeding to Canada by March base on conference invitation permit for 3 month visa. We need some advice on how to secure an apartment, extend his stay and if possible can he get a stay in Canada,also can he get a work within that period? . I mean, how does house rent cost i Canada? Is house rent paid monthly? What is it like to live, work in Canada. Thanks.

Hi Prof,

Pls what documents did ur brother take to the embassy? did he apply online or paper route? how long did it take b4 he got his visa? where in canada and what field is his conference?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Emblem(m): 12:45pm On Jan 10, 2014
Bigbenson: @ lawrence bro pls how can I apply online. Also I have been searching online for a cheap conference in canada and couldn't get any. A guy told me about nigara fall conference and I searched for it seriously but couldn't find any cheap one. Pls can any one here teach me how to get cheap conference or events? Maybe there is a site to get cheap ones. I even try conferencealerts.com and still couldn't find cheap one. My budget is a conference from $10 -$40. Hope any one can also help me search am ready to give out free recharge card as a thank you gift pls

Hello, It depends on which field you belong. I am into IT(network security) and http://www.itechconference.ca isnt a bad one. Its free but goes for $50 if u apply after May. Registration starts February.

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.