Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,927 members, 7,863,273 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:11 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (616144 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by abisolmi(f): 1:08pm On Jul 02, 2014
chizzy01: hope u got a positive response from dem? all d best.
Yup. Thank God I did. Just passing out time in Nigeria now before leaving. #Team porting in August#

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2014
Amefrica: I told you to sum it up to 40K, but you disregarded my advice.. *continues eating guguru and epa*
hahahahhahahhahaaahha oga amefrica, i hail o!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2014
always indicate thesame date I told u previously and always state that u ar still studying and going on an exchange program. Pls do not indicate anything abt work since ur still a student.
All the best
ms.anon:

i don't know when you'll see this miss bon. I've been able to fill in 2 of the 3 employment history slots using your suggested approached which worked( Thanks!) however there's one more and although its accepting NOT APPLICABLE for Previous activity/occupation and Company/employer/facility name.. The dates still needs filling in.. and country. Can you think of anything to fill in there?
@house, if anybody can help me with this inquiry, that would be very very helpful. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 02, 2014
miss bon: always indicate thesame date I told u previously and always state that u ar still studying and going on an exchange program. Pls do not indicate anything abt work since ur still a student.
All the best

So basically same answers for all three questions right?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 1:47pm On Jul 02, 2014
Yes same answers
ms.anon:

So basically same answers for all three questions right?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 02, 2014
miss bon: Yes same answers

Seen. Done and validated. Thank you so much.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chizzy01(f): 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2014
abisolmi:
Yup. Thank God I did. Just passing out time in Nigeria now before leaving. #Team porting in August#
i tap ur blessing maybe ghana go seal my deal dis time.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 02, 2014
emperoracro:
hahahahhahahhahaaahha oga amefrica, i hail o!
Boss mi, me dey hail you back oo. #DoubleTuale
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by abisolmi(f): 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2014
chizzy01: i tap ur blessing maybe ghana go seal my deal dis time.
It is well. The expectation of the righteous shall not be cut off! keep believing. This goess for all hopefuls too!

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 02, 2014
Hello
When in August are u leaving and which province
Thanks cheers
abisolmi:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Hassan0007(m): 2:23pm On Jul 02, 2014
abisolmi:
Hi,
You guys should take a chill pill. Applications processed in Ghana takes five weeks so once you have counted your five weeks, you can start expecting but since it is now a peak period, i would suggest you add another week or two before you start expecting. Mine came in a monday after my 6th week wait and that was as far back as June. All the best.

Hi did u get a positive answer from them all d best, bro am worried i did not include my waec result hope it doesn't affect my visa d skool am apply to is saskatchewan institute of applied science and technology (SIAST)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 2:29pm On Jul 02, 2014
Am.sure if u read the past pages, u will figure out the online route is the way to go except if u r super patient then u go for the paper route but none of them guarantees visa tho
Ur situation is not a big deal, listing ur parents and using them as ur sponsors is a strong home tie. U can also use ur job if you have one and if u don't, u must state whatever u have been doing since ur last education. Just focus on presenting all true informations with evidences
All the best
fejeerow: Good day everyone, few questions to ask. I got accept to bcit for post graduate diploma program for jan 2015
Anyone going to bcit?
Paper route and online, which do u recommend?
What do u recommend for me to use as strong ties to my country? Am still young 23,not married, not engaged, no company to take care of, pls help me of an idea to use as home tie
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tokiniofficial(m): 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2014
abisolmi:

Congrats dearie
Abeg how long after ur medicals so that I go know as I go take dey chill dey wait grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tokiniofficial(m): 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2014
Am through with my medical,
Unto the next one....
TRV in jesus name.. amen
Pray for me guys

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by abisolmi(f): 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2014
Slimdel: Hello
When in August are u leaving and which province
Thanks cheers
Hi,
I am leaving a little early - 4th August so i can sort out off campus accomodation before students resume.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by abisolmi(f): 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2014
Hassan0007:

Hi did u get a positive answer from them all d best, bro am worried i did not include my waec result hope it doesn't affect my visa d skool am apply to is saskatchewan institute of applied science and technology (SIAST)

Hi,

I guess this means you already got your admission and you are waiting for your visa? If that is the case, its funny you can never be sure what these VOs expect. when i got my documents back, nothing was out of place, nothing was taken, nothing was ruled. It was just as if someone thought " oh well, I should just grant her already and make her dance in circles". Although the instruction actually said submit all results and transcripts but pray it through, after all is said and done, God's favour is what seals it!!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by abisolmi(f): 2:40pm On Jul 02, 2014
tokiniofficial:

Congrats dearie
Abeg how long after ur medicals so that I go know as I go take dey chill dey wait grin

Hi,
After medics, took exactly two weeks to receive the letter of introduction in my email and then another twoweeks to actually get my documents back. Goodluck to you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Hassan0007(m): 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2014
Hassan0007:

Hi guys what's d meaning of dis Your Passport Status
Visa application, tracking ID No.20140602GHANSTU01285– Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office ACCRA , on 02/07/2014 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website
Am I in 4 collection of my passport guys pls explain to me.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2014
cry cry still looking for a flying partner

Be safe dear
abisolmi:
Hi,
I am leaving a little early - 4th August so i can sort out off campus accomodation before students resume.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 02, 2014
Did u just receive the message?

Have you been called or done your medicals

That email can mean two things

Good luck
Hassan0007:

Hi guys what's d meaning of dis Your Passport Status
Visa application, tracking ID No.20140602GHANSTU01285– Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office ACCRA , on 02/07/2014 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website
Am I in 4 collection of my passport guys pls explain to me.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by vinnygod: 3:03pm On Jul 02, 2014
fejeerow: please.someone answer me. I finished nysc last yr, use to work full time wuthout employment letter. I dnt havw any doc from where i worked to present at the embassy

I would recommend you go for online route but be sure to have a scanner cuz every single doc must be scanned and uploaded.online application is efficient,reliable and faster though expensive cuz of the reason stated above.

That being said, employment letter shouldn't give you a concern. I believe the company where u work is a registered company or biz.Tell ur boss to prepare a letter headed paper of the company with logo and rc number. He should address it to cdhc stating the occupation,perform duty,position,salary(naira) and dates of employment.finally it must be duly signed and stamped.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tillfinity: 3:06pm On Jul 02, 2014
tokiniofficial: Am through with my medical,
Unto the next one....
TRV in jesus name.. amen
Pray for me guys

It's on the way...just keep thanking God

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tillfinity: 3:11pm On Jul 02, 2014
Georgian college, barrie, Ontario...4th August by God's grace...Lufthansa, who's wif me smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2014
**sad** mine is Emirates
tillfinity: Georgian college, barrie, Ontario...4th August by God's grace...Lufthansa, who's wif me smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by UzoTheZone: 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2014
Hi. I'm Georgian as well, but will probably fly Emirates at a later date. Still waiting for medicals though. What course?
tillfinity: Georgian college, barrie, Ontario...4th August by God's grace...Lufthansa, who's wif me smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by UzoTheZone: 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2014
Hey Slim. How're you?
Don't worry you'll find someone. When's your flight?

Slimdel: **sad** mine is Emirates
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lassky(m): 3:27pm On Jul 02, 2014
I don tire o, I've added enough money to d account but I still couldn't apply online. It was giving me transaction failed msg. Don't know what to do, please help @all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by abisolmi(f): 3:28pm On Jul 02, 2014
Hi,
Seriously? me too!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by abisolmi(f): 3:30pm On Jul 02, 2014
Slimdel: cry cry still looking for a flying partner

Be safe dear

wink thanks babes. Looks like I just found a flying partner. I am sure you also will soon!.

Take care. x
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tebbyosi: 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2014
miss bon: You must renew ur passport, if you need a visa dat will cover the duration of your course
All the best

Thanks alot Efizzy and Miss bon. I'ld have to get that done asap.
Miss bon, everybody, somthing else has been been bugging me though. i plan to use my momma as sponsor and my brother who isnt in naija as co-sponsor. i remember reading a post somewhere in the earlier pages that d VOs usually hav problems with sponsors not in naija. How about a co-sponsor not in naija? is it smart? if you think its ok to use him, even though he is not in naija, do i need to do an affidavit for him too?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Hassan0007(m): 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2014
abisolmi:

Hi guys is it medical first b4 dis Your Passport Status
Visa application, tracking ID No.20140602GHANSTU01285– Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office ACCRA , on 02/07/2014 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.To know more,please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website
Pls guys explain to me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 3:43pm On Jul 02, 2014
Hassan0007:

Hi guys is it medical first b4 dis Your Passport Status
Visa application, tracking ID No.20140602GHANSTU01285– Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office ACCRA , on 02/07/2014 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.To know more,please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website
Pls guys explain to me
....Nope not medics....they are done processing ur application and ur app was refused....look into the loopholes in ur app and start thinking of re-applying.....Take heart bro....list what u submitted....am sure you'll get help here on the possible loopholes.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.